Don't forget to sign up for a cabin!

Author Topic: Livin' In A Dreamworld | L.S.  (Read 124 times)

* Lupin Sol

(08/01/2019 at 16:53)
  • Seventh Year
  • C7D8T7S6
    • View Profile
Code: (made by jes!) [Select]
[center][div style="width:290px; height:auto; padding:15px; border:1px solid black;"][div style="width:270px; height:140px; background:linear-gradient(to right, #808080, #a6a6a6); font-size:10px; color:black; text-align:justify; padding:10px;"][div style="width:270px; height:auto; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height:25px; font-size:25px;"][gfont=Neucha]NAME HERE!!!![/gfont][/div][div style="width:150px; height:95px; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:10px;"]all sorts of plots and things go here!!!  yay![/div][/div][div style="float:right; width:150px; height:200px; margin-top:-147px; background:url('https://i.imgur.com/mWyrG4B.png')no-repeat; background-size:100%;"][/div][div style="float:right; width:300px; font-size:8px; color:black; text-align:right; letter-spacing:1pt; margin-top:-52px; text-transform:uppercase;"][gfont=Neucha][i]house / year / blood / nationality[/i][/gfont][/div][/div][/center]
L
U
P
I
N

S
O
L
Gryffindor Prefect
Team Vampire Counselor
Born in Carson, California
Estranged Son of Joshua Mulligan
Better Feel
Softer Touch

An outcast at birth, Lupin's slowly learning to find his voice in the magical world he always belonged to. His upbringing gave him a soft spot for the ostracized, the so-called weirdos. It's a hard internal dynamic he has had to deal with when his appearance, strong and tall with a contagious smile, differs from the naive sincerity of his spirit. He can be competitive if provoked, unyielding if impassioned (rare as those moments are). He prefers staying busy, which keeps him from being reflective of how far his life had come since his family died and had to go searching for a father he'd never met. He struggles with magic (but getting better at it), only having a couple of years of practicing. Prefers playing Quidditch and doing rounds in the Hospital Wing and stays physical active. Starting to figure out the people he wants around him and is more willing to put himself out there.

(It's what the PPs for! For friends, flirts, or foes!)
"Can you break sometimes?"
oh sometimes I get So Ahead of mySELF
Feels like I'm running in (ir)les
oh and I'm just holding onto my breath
I need Smoke just to exHALE

howmanysoulsdoyoutouchaday?

Luella Jones

(08/01/2019 at 20:11)
  • Sixth Year
  • C6D4T5S5
    • View Profile
Luella
I've never met you before but i've heard that you know Marilyn pretty well...run while you still can
raven / 6th / half / american

Lysander Stone

(08/01/2019 at 21:50)
  • Second Year
  • C4D6T4S6
  • Player of the Week Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
S A N D Y
How come the other boys all got little arms and you got big arms? Can you show me what you did for it? Girls like big arms.

house / year / blood / nationality
Like a shooting star, I will go the distance.
I will search the world. I will face its harms.

Solange Santoro

(08/03/2019 at 05:20)
  • Fourth Year
  • C4D4T3S5
    • View Profile
S O L !
look to the right-- just a bit, no not that much-- there we go, thank you the light looked really nice there and so did you. what were you saying again?
house / year / blood / nationality
« Last Edit: 08/03/2019 at 07:43 by Solange Santoro »

Marilyn-Rose Wilson

(08/04/2019 at 07:50)
  • Sixth Year
  • C6D6T7S8
    • View Profile
mari <3
How does todo Island sound? I hear it's quiet after dark...

also, luella is a psychopath that you should ignore
puff / 6th / muggleborn / british
well, my heart knows me better than i know myself,
so i'm gonna let it do all the talking

* Charles Neddy Palmer

(08/30/2019 at 20:45)
  • Fifth Year
  • C6D3T4S4
    • View Profile
NEDDY!
(';
hufflepuff / fifth / pure / french-scottish