Try your hand at duelling!

Author Topic: A Note on This Summer's Workshops!  (Read 555 times)

* Clinton Litchfield

(04/02/2019 at 21:06)
  • Director of Camp Loki & Former Head of Hufflepuff
  • C6D39T7S6
  • ['46-'47] Journalist of the Term ['47-'48] Journalist of the Term [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Summer Workshops

This summer’s workshops aim to encourage membership of the Site Promo Team (SPT)! SPT’s role is to promote the site across various social media and make us more visible to potential new members. Cladis Perses Gallion. our SPT GMod, has been focusing on creating original content for the site’s tumblr, and we’d like your help to create some more content.

All three workshops this summer have their own theme, but will follow the same structure of two stages: the first stage requires you to produce a graphic; the second stage requires you to do a piece of writing of any length and in any style that relates to the theme. All images and writing must follow the site rules and rating.

You do not have to complete both stages, but double Gringotts points (30 points instead of 15) will be awarded to those who complete both stages. An additional 10 points will be awarded to every member that completes both stages of all three workshops, giving members the opportunity to earn 100 Gringotts points in total for workshops this summer.

Please be aware that if you participate in these workshops, any graphics made for them may be used on our site tumblr. Credit will be given in the tags for any posts made.

If you have any questions, please direct them to Calypso Ross or Cladis Perses Gallion. If you would like to join SPT, please PM Cladis Perses Gallion. Thanks, and have fun!
I see a mansard roof through the trees
I see a salty message written in the eaves
the ground beneath my feet, the hot garbage and concrete
and now the tops of buildings, I can see them too

Tags: