As always, don't forget to vote!

Author Topic: don't we look good together | Odi  (Read 350 times)

* Astro Marquis

(07/27/2019 at 02:49)
  • Ghost
  • C4D3T3S3
    • View Profile
Day of this
After Dinner

Astro had been thinking about that Conjuring and Summoning class all day. It had just been so weird, all that talk about love and finding people you're supposed to be with by summoning their stuff. Was that what Divination was always like? Because she was pretty sure that she didn't want to take it if that was the case.

And then there was the whole situation with her and Sandy and Odi. That was weird too.

The more she got thinking about that, the more she wondered what Aphrodite must be thinking right now. Because both she and Sandy had gotten her object, but she'd only kissed Sandy. She'd never really thought of kissing girls before, but Polly did it and maybe she was supposed to have snogged Odi too, to see if she'd be a better fit than Sandy.

She wondered if Aphrodite was mad at her for that. Because a blown kiss wasn't exactly the same as a proper one.

There was only one solution. She searched out her friend after dinner that night, catching up to her in the corridor.

"Hey," she said, a little out of breath from running up. "Are you mad because I kissed Sandy and not you in class?" Best to be blunt and upfront on these sorts of things. "Cause I don't mind kissing you too, if you want."

Aphrodite Foxe

(08/04/2019 at 19:45)
  • Seventh Year
  • C6D4T7S6
    • View Profile
This combined lesson had certainly been unusual. Aphrodite hadn't expected to summon Astro's item, which apparently meant she had romantic potential with her friend, and she definitely hadn't expected her sunglasses to land in the hands of Vega Nettlebed. She was still confused over that; it had to be some sort of fluke. Was her summoning a fluke, too, especially since Lysander got to it first? And what was the whole deal with the whole triangle - and, perhaps most concerning, how was she supposed to do the damn essay?

Puzzling this out, Aphrodite didn't notice her friend's approach until she was spoken to. "Oh, hi, Astro," she said, blinking in a taken-aback sort of way at the next question. She frowned, eyebrows furrowing. "I don't think so?" Was she? Odi hadn't had much time to dwell on everything that happened.
Primadonna girl
All I ever wanted was the world

* Astro Marquis

(08/07/2019 at 20:10)
  • Ghost
  • C4D3T3S3
    • View Profile
It was a relief that Odi didn't seem to be mad at her about the whole kiss thing, but 'I don't think so' wasn't exactly a 'no' either. Though she figured that it was entirely possible that her friend was just as confused as she was about the whole thing.

"That class was really weird, wasn't it?" Astro said, shaking her head. Did the older students really think all this confusion was fun? She hoped she was more normal than that when she got older. "Are we really supposed to know who we're compatible with from some stuff we summoned off a desk?"

It didn't really make sense as all.

She dug the toe of her shoe into the floor of the corridor, thinking. "Do you think I should kiss you too, just in case?"

It seemed a logical solution to her.

Aphrodite Foxe

(08/08/2019 at 01:44)
  • Seventh Year
  • C6D4T7S6
    • View Profile
"It was a strange spell," Aphrodite agreed. She considered sharing her suspicions that something was wrong with the spell, but for whatever reason, she decided against doing so. She would just have to ask Vega about it later, or, alternatively, approach Professor Gallion and tell him she thought a spell he helped invent didn't work. She would have to dwell on which option carried less risk.

The girl tilted her head, considering. The idea of girls kissing had never really occurred to her before; the traditional romantic couples she used to spot in Hogsmeade as a kid weren't like that. But Astro had only given Lysander a kiss on the cheek, and that wasn't the snogging of rumors and legend...and Odi never wanted to let Stone best her.

"That might make it even," she shrugged. "Is something supposed to happen since I summoned your bracelet?" Her lips pursed slightly in thought. "It's a pretty bracelet, by the way."
ϟ
.........................BABY, YOU'RE LIKE
Lightning in a bottle.

* Astro Marquis

(08/12/2019 at 02:36)
  • Ghost
  • C4D3T3S3
    • View Profile
Astro was just confused about the whole thing. If they were going to drop them into something like that, they should have given them clearer instructions. Or at least told them if it was for serious or if it was just for fun. Instead of leaving and mixed up and confused and trying to figure out if they were supposed to snog each other or not.

"I don't know," she said, twisting the bracelet Odi spoke of around her wrist.  She'd been wearing it all day, just in case someone else tried to summon it away from her and make this all even more confusing.

"It's a pretty bracelet, by the way."

Astro smiled. "Thanks. It was a Christmas present from my parents."

She looked up at Aphrodite again. "So should we kiss or nah?" Now that she was thinking about, she kind of want to just do it if they were going to do it.

Tags: