As always, don't forget to vote!

Author Topic: pretty good at bad decisions | Rome  (Read 113 times)

* Romero Hunt

(04/08/2019 at 01:19)
  • Sixth Year
  • C6D5T6S7
    • View Profile
romero hunt | sixteen | halfblood
practising for hell 
Rome is not a good person. Unwanted at birth by his own mother and his father's side of the familly he quickly developed a mistrust of most people and never attempted to make friends. Despite that, he had a mostly normal childhood with just him and his father. It was when he was around twelve and his father remarried that his life really changed. Rome became even more detached and began acting out. Sleeping became difficult and he got himself involved in all kinds of trouble. He taught himself boxing and even though he knew the proper way of doing it he had no qualms about fighting dirty at school. It was in his fourth year that Beauxbatons had enough and expelled him. His father decided it would be best to return to his home of England and for several months Rome's father and stepmother attempted to have private tutors take care of his education. Rome couldn't stand to be stuck in the house and increased his bad behaviour until his father enrolled him at Hogwarts. He started just after the holidays in 1956 and probably remains a mystery to most of the students there, whether they've met him or not.

Some key traits:
-Insomniac
-Smokes (and swears) a lot
-Artist
-Callous
-Reckless
-Chaotic neutral

ctrl+c to copy
Code: [Select]

[center][div style="border-left: 20px solid #777777; border-top: 20px solid #777777; width:250px"]
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][span style="margin-top:5px;margin-left:-5px; height:7px; padding:0px 10px; display:inline-block; width:250px; color:white; font-family: govenor; font-size:19px; letter-spacing:2px;"][glow=black,2,300]NAME HERE[/glow][/span]
[div style="height:77px; width:245px; overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:hidden; text-align:justify; padding:10px; font-family:governor; font-size:7px; letter-spacing:1px; color:black; line-height:11px;"]AGE | ADJECTIVE | ADJECTIVE | ADJECTIVE

HISTORY/PLOTS HERE
[/div][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

[/div]

Athanasia Valenti

(04/08/2019 at 02:30)
  • Sixth Year
  • C6D6T7S5
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile

athanasia
16 | judgemental | composed | intense

we'd make quite the disastrous pair and isn't that just oh so entertaining? i love a little mystery, but curse at me and i'll have your head. xo.

Lia Ayres

(04/08/2019 at 03:08)
  • Fifth Year
  • C8D5T6S7
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile

Lia
almost 15 | hufflepuff | tired | over it

I could use another smoking buddy. And a distraction.

it's alright
it's okay
it's alright
it's okay

Marilyn-Rose Wilson

(04/08/2019 at 23:15)
  • Fifth Year
  • C5D5T6S6
    • View Profile

MARI-ROSE WILSON
15 | loyal | herbologist | queen bee (kind of)

I don't smoke, and I'd rather not smell of smoke. So how about you keep your distance?

well, my heart knows me better than i know myself,
so i'm gonna let it do all the talking

Alice Swan

(04/21/2019 at 13:59)
  • Sixth Year
  • C7D6T6S5
    • View Profile

Alice
16 | Sarcastic | Independent | Cocky

I can handle someone with an attitude. Words can't hurt me. How about we share the story of not being wanted by our families over a smoke?

* Lupin Sol

(04/23/2019 at 17:52)
  • Sixth Year
  • C6D6T5S5
    • View Profile

Lupin S.
16 | Gryffindor | Annoyed | Assertive

Keep your hands to yourself?

Honestly, whatever your past is doesn't justify you being such a jerk. Please blow your cigarette smoke somewhere else, thanks.

oh sometimes I get So Ahead of mySELF
Feels like I'm running in (ir)les
oh and I'm just holding onto my breath
I need Smoke just to exHALE

howmanysoulsdoyoutouchaday?

Glenn Collins

(04/26/2019 at 14:20)
  • Fifth Year
  • C5D5T4S6
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile

GLENN COLLINS
15 | GENTLE | CARING | EASYGOING

GLENN COULDN'T BE MORE DIFFERENT FROM ROME. HE COMES FROM A LOVING HOME AND IS PROBABLY THE MOST NONVIOLENT PERSON AT SCHOOL. ALTHOUGH MAYBE HE COULD BE GOADED INTO A FIGHT. I GUESS EVERYTHING ALWAYS DEPENDS ON CIRCUMSTANCES, NO?

HE SAYS SMOKINGS BAD AND DOES ROME NEED A HUG BECAUSE HUGS ALWAYS MAKE THINGS AT LEAST A SMIDGE BETTER.

EVERY SOUL IS A FLOWER BLOSSOMING IN NATURE
❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀

* Romero Hunt

(05/04/2019 at 16:21)
  • Sixth Year
  • C6D5T6S7
    • View Profile
Moving over to the castle board! If we haven't plotted yet, I'll talk to you soon! <3

Tags: