Give our summer workshops a go!

Author Topic: farts and squish -- a short story  (Read 196 times)

Calvin Sharppe

(04/06/2019 at 20:15)
  • Gryffindor '56
  • C16D12T8S14
  • Player of the Summer ['49-'50] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
hhhere's sammy!

-flails around-
HI! I'm sammy; I've been on Hoggies for over three years now (w o w) and I'm flailing because I want to drown myself in threads and plots??
I'm 26, from NYC (-gets on soapbox-), and currently in grad school and working full time for my mother as a tax preparer (whooooooooo tax). But what I really care about is harry potter, baking, candles, posting reactionary gifs everywhere, being anxious about the environment (u should compost), and playing board games (SETTLERS OF CATANNNNN).

currently watching: outlander (s3)
currently drinking: thai iced tea
currently listening to: NOTHING MY HEADPHONE PRIVILEGES WERE TAKEN AWAY

If you've gotten this far into my intro please post up a vid of your fav song for me to listen to so my bf can give me a weird look and ask "what are you listening to??" and I can say YOU recommended it!

Now onto the actual interest part of this whole thing: my characters c:

MAGGIE HARKISS
25 | SRC | HALF | RAVEN.

-dusts off cobwebs- hi i'm maggie and i like plants, burning food, and being overworked. i don't like living in knockturn alley and salazar ricardus. on the side irma wolffe decided my lips would be good for marketing purposes? will never get married or have children sorry not sorry

CALVIN SHARPPE
HE'S | A | QUIDDITCH | PLAYER.

this lil 5'8" recent gryffindor graduate has just moved to hogsmeade with his best mate aiden duncnan. you can see him flying as starting chaser for the upton unicorns, shamelessly flirting with cecelia bramston, or finding excuses to save damsels in distress (or if you get on his bad side, he'll just make you distressed)
« Last Edit: 04/06/2019 at 20:33 by Calvin Sharppe »
RECKLESS

maybe i might get a little

* Adrian Alric

(04/10/2019 at 05:33)
  • Translator for Gringotts + Model
  • C9D17T11S7
  • ['49-'50] Duelling Finalist ['48-'49] Quidditch Champions ['46-'47] Duelling Finalist
    • View Profile
Hiiiiii

The highlight of chat and it's not close!

Cal could def pull off very pretty.

Thank you for your snaps that have me dying.

Hopefully there's a universe where our characters vibe.

<---- me waiting for then.
Funny, how I'm nervous still
I've always been the easy kill
I guess I always will

* Christoph Alexander Grey

(04/10/2019 at 08:23)
  • Fourth Year
  • C8D6T5S5
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Hellllo!

You posted on mine so I decided to stalk-I mean get to know you better :D

Hoodie by Hey Violet

The song you requested so enjoy that. I'm currently more obsessed with it than I should be because of all the feels.

ANYWAYS!

I believe you mentioned threading? Welllll hit me up. I'm around...most of the time.
Rule number two, just don't get attached to someone you could lose.

* Henry Reed

(04/11/2019 at 22:43)
  • Seventh Year
  • C15D7T15S7
  • Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
Hi Sammy!

I'm totally not using people's intros for the gringotts points I'm sad to say that we've only ever threaded together like..once! Perhaps, whenever you're free, we should introduce Maggie and Kurt? Or even Cal/Kurt, or my 9 year old nobody philip at a massive push.

Here's my song rec, even though you've probably heard it before, but it's been my fave for around two years now!

Jane Belrose

(04/13/2019 at 17:46)
  • Fourth Year
  • C6D4T7S6
    • View Profile
Hello! I listen to a lot of classic rock. Not really sure if that's your taste or not, but uh... Photograph is a good one!

* Lia Ayres

(04/13/2019 at 21:32)
  • Expelled
  • C13D6T10S10
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Hi. I love our characters tormenting each other and I am very excited for Lia to get all of Cal's lovely glittery presents next term.

Also, being anxious about the environment is a serious mood.

Also also, for favourite songs (you get three because making me pick one is mean. You can pick whichever you like):
Born Without a Heart - Faouzia
Taekwondo - Walk Off the Earth
Ghost - By The Coast

If you're really going for a weird look though, give this one a go. Sweet, little song, but this particular version has a very unique sound.
ΤΘΔ
HUFFLEPUFF

Frankie Dufort

(04/17/2019 at 09:56)
  • Seventh Year
  • C6D3T6S5
    • View Profile
thai iced tea is the BEST and thanks to u im really craving some now.

hope ur ready for frankie to take rin's place in maggie's life as resident menace if she lands that prof job sorrynotsorry.
ooh

i fall apart

Calvin Sharppe

(04/21/2019 at 02:18)
  • Gryffindor '56
  • C16D12T8S14
  • Player of the Summer ['49-'50] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
@ADRIAN When I read your post:

You are the best and I can't wait for all the plots with you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

@CHRIS I actually have heard that song! My favorite song of Hey Violet's is guys my age If you want another song by a band with the word Violet in its title may I recommend violet days

@HENRY I ALSO KNOW THAT SONG. But the first time I actually heard it was through g l e e. Yes that's right I watched glee back when it was popular

@JANE HI WELCOME TO THE SITE THANKS FOR THE WELCOME C:
I actually loved a lot of the rock songs I've heard (esp from the 80s) but I never seem to know how to start in diving into that genre?? This song was awesome though! -adds to 80s spotify playlist-

@LIA
I LOVE born like this (it's an anthem for some character but I just don't know who yet)
FEEL FREE TO LINK ME TO ALL OF LIA'S MISERY CAL/OTHERS CAUSES HER THIS COMING TERM

@RINFRANKIE
« Last Edit: 04/21/2019 at 02:27 by Calvin Sharppe »
ΙΟΠ
GRYFFINDOR

speak up.

Tags: