Take the Summer survey!

Author Topic: kissing the beehive — yardbird!  (Read 94 times)

* Charles Neddy Palmer

(04/04/2019 at 12:43)
  • Hogwarts Student
  • C4D2T2S2
    • View Profile
Code: (♥♥♥) [Select]
[center][div style="width:330px; height:auto;"][div style="float:right; width:300px; height:180px;"][img width=300]https://i.imgur.com/7RqeRLa.png[/img][/div][div style="float:left; margin-top:-100px; width:250px; height:90px; background:#DACCA7; color:black; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; padding:15px; box-shadow:1px 1px 3px;"][div style="height:80px; overflow-y:auto;"]plots and things go here!!!  how they might know each other, ideas for threads, any of that stuff![/div][/div][div style="width:270px; float:left; margin-top:-10px; margin-bottom:15px; text-align:right; font-size:35px; color:#C9B680;"][gfont=Covered By Your Grace][shadow=black,right]Firstname![/shadow][/gfont][/div][/div][/center]

It hasn't been a great three years.  With the stress of being away from home, and his mother in the hospital, Neddy (or "Yardbird" if you're willing to humor him) has barely been able to focus on anything but his music.  Even his roommates could hardly catch a glimpse of him outside of sleeping and mealtimes, and he took to spending most of his time out by the lake or getting lost in the maze hedges.

This year, though, he feels a lot better.  With his Mum on her way to recovery, and his sister finally old enough for the castle, things are finally looking up.  You'll most frequently find him rat-tat-tatting on his drums, writing melodies and lyrics in his notebook, and cheerfully blaring tunes with his tenor saxophone.

Neddy's a bit odd, and somewhat timid, but friendly and eager to start the new year with a fresh batch of friends.  He likes jazz music and strange, loud noises, and thinks the days of the week and the weather have just as much personality as a person.  He looks at everyone like a seasoned artist looks at a painting, and writes poetry about just about anything.

Anyone want a piece?
Neddy!
anything you want
IT'S YOURS

* Charles Neddy Palmer

(04/04/2019 at 12:45)
  • Hogwarts Student
  • C4D2T2S2
    • View Profile
bracken! — music jam buds and summer roommates
beatrice! — tbd.
mari! — oh captain my captain!
camilla! — your favorite flattery puppy
henry! — sldkgjslk tbd.  (such pretty eyes!)
lia! — music stuff and you have great hair
lupin! — soulbird!  warm & wholesome friends 5ever

Tracker!
« Last Edit: Today at 07:51 by Charles Neddy Palmer »
anything you want
IT'S YOURS

Bracken Thomas

(04/04/2019 at 14:17)
  • Fifth Year
  • C6D4T6S4
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Bracken seems to have a growing collection of "odd" acquaintances so while these might not vibe on the deepest of levels, he'd keep Neddy's company...

ESPECIALLY IF HE'S INTO MUSIC. Bracken and Lia have been making songs on the guitar and piano, respectively, for the last year: I'm sure they could use a drummer or sax!
Brackdaddy!
see

they'll only know what you let them

Beatrice Caulfield

(04/04/2019 at 18:37)
  • Orphan
    • View Profile
I can kind of play piano, but I'm not very good at it. But if you want, we could play together?

Just a suggestion.
Bea

Marilyn-Rose Wilson

(04/04/2019 at 18:39)
  • Fifth Year
  • C5D5T6S6
    • View Profile
How's my favourite musical Puff doing? I feel like we've not talked in forever.
Mari!
well, my heart knows me better than i know myself,
so i'm gonna let it do all the talking

Camilla Carstairs

(04/05/2019 at 13:06)
  • Sixth Year
  • C6D10T5S8
    • View Profile
play something soft while I take a nap
Camilla
RAW
just wanna be, just wanna be

Henry Reed

(04/06/2019 at 14:02)
  • Fourth Year
  • C6D4T5S3
    • View Profile
Hi! I don't think we've properly met. Wanna go for a walk?
Henry

Lia Ayres

(04/15/2019 at 00:07)
  • Fifth Year
  • C8D5T6S7
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
You're pretty cool, you know? We should get together and jam sometime.

And you can play with my hair whenever.
Lia!

it's alright
it's okay
it's alright
it's okay

* Lupin Sol

(04/23/2019 at 17:46)
  • Sixth Year
  • C6D6T5S5
    • View Profile
Soulbird and Sunflock <3

I found a piece of me today. It tasted like oranges and felt like warm summer rain.

Lupin
oh sometimes I get So Ahead of mySELF
Feels like I'm running in (ir)les
oh and I'm just holding onto my breath
I need Smoke just to exHALE

howmanysoulsdoyoutouchaday?

Tags: