Camp Loki is currently closed. See you next summer!

Author Topic: Memories Alive || LS Camp Journal 1955  (Read 113 times)

Lysander Stone

(12/01/2018 at 21:22)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C0D2T1S1
  • Player of the Week Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
Stacks of poorly-kept paper
Wrapped in twine
Written in ink
And in no particular order
Half-heartedness doesn’t reach into majesty

Lysander Stone

(12/03/2018 at 18:53)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C0D2T1S1
    • View Profile
First I gotta get good enough to use it for real. That means lots of practice which will be boring but I can do it. I gotta.

Easy things mum does with magic
  • Bring things. She says 'Accio' and then says the thing and it comes like if you call a dog.
  • Make it into a candle. She says 'Loom Us' to light it and 'Knocks' to snuff it out.
I've been trying and trying but no magic is coming out what if I'm the worst at magic ever and they send me back to normal school with no magic?

Magic is so hard! I gotta get better or everyone else is going to know I'm real bad and noone will want to be friends

I'll have to do it at night while people are sleeping, so they don't know I'm practicing. This is hard because sleep is good.
« Last Edit: 12/16/2018 at 13:37 by Lysander Stone »
If you have control, you're not going fast enough.

Lysander Stone

(12/16/2018 at 13:42)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C0D2T1S1
    • View Profile
I was exploring the weird castle with all the kitchens and I smelled something amazing! When I looked around and hid from the elves in the castle eventually I found a whole big kitchen with one girl who was making cupcakes!       

AND SHE LET ME HELP

And I got a whole tray of cupcakes to bring back to the cabin. I shared some with the other team aslan people.

Her name was Rebecca and she told me all about Hogwarts and about Hufflepuff and they both sound amazing

I can't tell mum because she'll be mad I did girl stuff like cooking. She always knows when I'm lying though. I don't even care though because now I know how to make cupcakes all for myself and I once I learn how to make the parts I can do it whenever I want!

Lysander Stone

(12/16/2018 at 13:50)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C0D2T1S1
    • View Profile
The prettiest girl in the whole world taught me how to fly a broom. Her name is Marilyn. She didn't say what her family name was but it's probably great too.

She's a cheerleader and a model and she plays quidditch and she's in hufflepuff house at Hogwarts. It was like a romance film when she came out of the trees and helped. She's super nice and friendly and her laugh is like the river near dad's house where we used to fish.

To fly a broom you gotta think happy thoughts. You gotta think about the happiest thought you got in the whole world. I thought about Marilyn. About kissing her.

She's got green eyes.

Lysander Stone

(12/17/2018 at 19:08)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C0D2T1S1
    • View Profile
I never did anything to deserve so good a friend. Just today I was messing around with Basil's wand and trying to do magic and she came and helped me.
I was upset on account of not being able to do magic. Not that I told her. She probably figured. I was trying to do it in the swamp where noone would see and she saw anyway. In her own way, that is.

We made a promise. It was about the duel that's tomorrow. We won't hurt one another. Not that I'd hurt her anyway. I don't know how I be in it if I can't do magic. What's harder is being it in without doing any fighting. How do you be a part of a magic fight if you're too scared to do any fighting and too dull to do any magic?

She makes me feel better. Makes it feel okay. Sometimes I need that. And because she's there when I need it I gotta be there if she ever needs it. That's what being a friend means.
I am as bright as the sun
I burn up all that I choose

Lysander Stone

(12/23/2018 at 07:30)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C0D2T1S1
    • View Profile
We won! I didn't understand what was going on for none of it but Sam said we beat the bad guy. He even said we'd play it next summer. That could be forever away.

There's no point to the game. It's not like football or quidditch, where you win or lose proper because of points. It was a bit like real life where there were lots of people and they all wanted everything different. It was all okay in the end.

And I got a magic hat. And my slingshot shoots fire now! That makes sense a lot because I accidentally put it on fire by putting a coal in it.

I plays as Robert Halfmaine. I was gonna call him Robert Quatermaine but someone might know about Allan Quatermaine and they'd know who I was trying to play.

I had a good time and I even copied out the rules later and next time I'll be able to play properly.

Lysander Stone

(12/23/2018 at 07:49)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C0D2T1S1
    • View Profile
I did magic! I did it all on my own by making up the spells. Just like a wizard in a film, I rhymed and said what I wanted to do and the magic happened by itself.

It was amazing. First I stopped a spell what made my eyes not work, then I made a snowball not to hurt Sam Whitmore. There was a girl who got hit by Imagine, her name is Vanessa Naoi, and then she couldn't do nothing for the rest of the fight. I didn't get hit at all, and Sam got hit a few times at least. It was just the four of us.

In the end me and Imagine won. I don't know why. I didn't do nothing except run around a bunch. Imagine deserved to win on her own. She was using her seeing stick just like Zorro uses his sword.

I think we get points just like in boxing. I think. Noone could tell me at all. And noone even got hurt. I think maybe wizard fights are way more safe than I thought.

Tags: