Volunteer in the infirmary!

Author Topic: Sample Introduction Codes  (Read 2067 times)

Cladis Perses Gallion

(11/21/2018 at 19:55)
  • Unspeakable + Keeper of the Hall of Prophecy
  • C28D40T19S25
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Code Template: Introductions!

The Site Promo Team offers these codes to everyone. These codes can be used to introduce yourself and your characters at the summer introductions. These codes are by no means obligatory to use. However, they are completely free to use for introductions and can be left uncredited.

Option #1

Instructions
  • First and foremost, check out general coding here so you know what you're dealing with. Kinda.
  • All colors are customizable.
  • Start off with your name or a jolly greeting! Or not. That's fine too.
  • The first big text-box grows as you type in it.
  • The smaller snippets of code (with the paper background) can be copy and pasted as much as needed. Use one snippet per character.
  • Replace the placeholder-image with an image of your character. Look for the snippet ' background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/6fa4zbn.png) ' and replace the link between brackets with a link to your own image.
  • Images need to be square in proportions and equaling or surpassing 100x100.
  • The image will always be black&white. If you don't want this, remove the code-snippet ' filter:grayscale(100%); ' from your code.
  • Replace the names with the names of your character. Next to it, you can give us some information on them. Like, their house or their age.
  • The text-box for your characters is a scrollbox.

NAME HERE !

Superdump of information. Go wild. Talk to us about your sock collection! Or your favorite video game. Or your favorite Harry Potter character. What you study or what you do for work. Or what you think of high school. Or your zodiac sign. What music you listen to. What series you watch and we should watch, too.

NAME HERE INFO | GOES | HERE | ETC.
At least, the whisper goes so. Our last king, whose image even but now appear'd to us, was, as you know, by Fortinbras of Norway, thereto prick'd on by a most emulate pride, dared to the combat; in which our valiant Hamlet--for so this side of our known world esteem'd him--did slay this Fortinbras; who by a seal'd compact, well ratified by law and heraldry, did forfeit, with his life, all those his lands which he stood seized of, to the conqueror: against the which, a moiety competent was gaged by our king; which had return'd to the inheritance of Fortinbras, had he been vanquisher; as, by the same covenant, and carriage of the article design'd, his fell to Hamlet. Now, sir, young Fortinbras, of unimproved mettle hot and full, hath in the skirts of Norway here and there shark'd up a list of lawless resolutes, for food and diet, to some enterprise that hath a stomach in't; which is no other--as it doth well appear unto our state--but to recover of us, by strong hand and terms compulsatory, those foresaid lands so by his father lost: and this, I take it, is the main motive of our preparations, the source of this our watch and the chief head of this post-haste and romage in the land.

At least, the whisper goes so. Our last king, whose image even but now appear'd to us, was, as you know, by Fortinbras of Norway, thereto prick'd on by a most emulate pride, dared to the combat; in which our valiant Hamlet--for so this side of our known world esteem'd him--did slay this Fortinbras; who by a seal'd compact, well ratified by law and heraldry, did forfeit, with his life, all those his lands which he stood seized of, to the conqueror: against the which, a moiety competent was gaged by our king; which had return'd to the inheritance of Fortinbras, had he been vanquisher; as, by the same covenant, and carriage of the article design'd, his fell to Hamlet. Now, sir, young Fortinbras, of unimproved mettle hot and full, hath in the skirts of Norway here and there shark'd up a list of lawless resolutes, for food and diet, to some enterprise that hath a stomach in't; which is no other--as it doth well appear unto our state--but to recover of us, by strong hand and terms compulsatory, those foresaid lands so by his father lost: and this, I take it, is the main motive of our preparations, the source of this our watch and the chief head of this post-haste and romage in the land.

Code: (use cmd/ctrl+c to copy code, use cmd/ctrl+v to paste in a new reply and fill it in!) [Select]
[center][div style="width:400px;height:relative;position:relative:overlay:hidden;"][span style="font-size:16px;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold;color:#3c3c3a;"][shadow=lightgrey,bottom]NAME HERE [i]![/i][/span]

[div style="width:360px;padding:20px;background-color:transparent;text-align:justify; font-family:times new roman;font-size:9pt;line-height:11pt;border-top:10px solid #3c3c3a;border-bottom:10px solid #3c3c3a;"]Superdump of information. Go wild. Talk to us about your sock collection! Or your favorite video game. Or your favorite Harry Potter character. What you study or what you do for work. Or what you think of high school. Or your zodiac sign. What music you listen to. What series you watch and we should watch, too.[/div]

[center][div style="width:400px;height:160px;background-image:url('https://orig00.deviantart.net/7201/f/2016/216/f/8/piece_of_paper_with_tape_by_oliverteenager13-dack11q.png');background-size:contain;"][div style="margin-top:30px;width:300px;color:#2C3539;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:5px solid #2C3539;"][b]NAME HERE[/b] [span style="font-size:9px;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.3px;"]INFO | GOES | HERE | ETC.[/div]
[div style="width:300px;height:100px;"][div style="margin-top:10px;width:180px;height:65px;float:left;padding:5px;text-align:justify;font-family:times;font-size:10.5px;line-height:12px;color:#2C3539;text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.5px;overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:hidden;"]At least, the whisper goes so. Our last king, whose image even but now appear'd to us, was, as you know, by Fortinbras of Norway, thereto prick'd on by a most emulate pride, dared to the combat; in which our valiant Hamlet--for so this side of our known world esteem'd him--did slay this Fortinbras; who by a seal'd compact, well ratified by law and heraldry, did forfeit, with his life, all those his lands which he stood seized of, to the conqueror: against the which, a moiety competent was gaged by our king; which had return'd to the inheritance of Fortinbras, had he been vanquisher; as, by the same covenant, and carriage of the article design'd, his fell to Hamlet. Now, sir, young Fortinbras, of unimproved mettle hot and full, hath in the skirts of Norway here and there shark'd up a list of lawless resolutes, for food and diet, to some enterprise that hath a stomach in't; which is no other--as it doth well appear unto our state--but to recover of us, by strong hand and terms compulsatory, those foresaid lands so by his father lost: and this, I take it, is the main motive of our preparations, the source of this our watch and the chief head of this post-haste and romage in the land.[/div][div style="margin-top:5px;width:100px;height:100px;float:right;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/6fa4zbn.png);background-size:contain;border-radius:120px;filter:grayscale(100%);"][/div][/div][/div]

[center][div style="width:400px;height:160px;background-image:url('https://orig00.deviantart.net/7201/f/2016/216/f/8/piece_of_paper_with_tape_by_oliverteenager13-dack11q.png');background-size:contain;"][div style="margin-top:30px;width:300px;color:#2C3539;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:5px solid #2C3539;"][b]NAME HERE[/b] [span style="font-size:9px;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.3px;"]INFO | GOES | HERE | ETC.[/div]
[div style="width:300px;height:100px;"][div style="margin-top:10px;width:180px;height:65px;float:left;padding:5px;text-align:justify;font-family:times;font-size:10.5px;line-height:12px;color:#2C3539;text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.5px;overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:hidden;"]At least, the whisper goes so. Our last king, whose image even but now appear'd to us, was, as you know, by Fortinbras of Norway, thereto prick'd on by a most emulate pride, dared to the combat; in which our valiant Hamlet--for so this side of our known world esteem'd him--did slay this Fortinbras; who by a seal'd compact, well ratified by law and heraldry, did forfeit, with his life, all those his lands which he stood seized of, to the conqueror: against the which, a moiety competent was gaged by our king; which had return'd to the inheritance of Fortinbras, had he been vanquisher; as, by the same covenant, and carriage of the article design'd, his fell to Hamlet. Now, sir, young Fortinbras, of unimproved mettle hot and full, hath in the skirts of Norway here and there shark'd up a list of lawless resolutes, for food and diet, to some enterprise that hath a stomach in't; which is no other--as it doth well appear unto our state--but to recover of us, by strong hand and terms compulsatory, those foresaid lands so by his father lost: and this, I take it, is the main motive of our preparations, the source of this our watch and the chief head of this post-haste and romage in the land.[/div][div style="margin-top:5px;width:100px;height:100px;float:right;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/6fa4zbn.png);background-size:contain;border-radius:120px;filter:grayscale(100%);"][/div][/div][/div]

« Last Edit: 12/03/2018 at 21:13 by Cladis Perses Gallion »
FOLLOW

AND WHILE YOUR DEMONS THEY MAY
LET YOUR SHADOWS SLEEP TONIGHT

Cladis Perses Gallion

(11/21/2018 at 20:42)
  • C28D40T19S25
    • View Profile
Option #2

Instructions
  • First and foremost, check out general coding here so you know what you're dealing with. Kinda.
  • All colors are customizable.
  • Start off with your name or a jolly greeting! Or not. That's fine too.
  • The first big text-box grows as you type in it.
  • The smaller snippets of code (with the polaroid-picture next to it) can be copy and pasted as much as needed. Use one snippet per character.
  • Replace the placeholder-image with an image of your character. Look for the snippet ' background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/glQtDfk.png) ' and replace the link between brackets with a link to your own image.
  • Images need to be square in proportions and equaling or surpassing 150x150.
  • Replace the names with the names of your character. Below it, you can give us some information on them. Like, their house or their age.
  • The text-box for your characters is a scrollbox.

NAME HERE

Superdump of information. Go wild. Talk to us about your sock collection! Or your favorite video game. Or your favorite Harry Potter character. What you study or what you do for work. Or what you think of high school. Or your zodiac sign. What music you listen to. What series you watch and we should watch, too.

NAME HERE
INFO | GOES | HERE | ETC.

The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!” The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!”

NAME HERE
INFO | GOES | HERE | ETC.

The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!” The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!”

Code: (use cmd/ctrl+c to copy code, use cmd/ctrl+v to paste in a new reply and fill it in!) [Select]
[center][div style="padding-top:40px;width:400px;height:relative;position:relative:overlay:hidden;"][div style="width:400px;font-size:86px;line-height:auto;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:blanch;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;color:#3c3c3a;letter-spacing:-1px;position:absolute;"][shadow=#eee,right]NAME HERE[/div]

[div style="margin-top:15px;width:360px;padding:20px;background-color:transparent;text-align:justify; font-family:arial;font-size:8.5pt;line-height:13pt;border-top:10px solid #3c3c3a;border-bottom:10px solid #3c3c3a;"]Superdump of information. Go wild. Talk to us about your sock collection! Or your favorite video game. Or your favorite Harry Potter character. What you study or what you do for work. Or what you think of high school. Or your zodiac sign. What music you listen to. What series you watch and we should watch, too.[/div]

[div style="width:margin-top:20px;360px;height:200px;"][div style="width:150px;height:170px;background-color:#fff;padding:10px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #000;-webkit-box-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #000; -moz-box-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #000; -o-box-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #000; -ms-box-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #000;-webkit-transform: rotate(5deg); -moz-transform: rotate(5deg); -o-transform: rotate(5deg); -ms-transform: rotate(5deg); transform: rotate(5deg);float:left;"][div style="width:150px;height:150px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/glQtDfk.png);background-size:contain;"][/div][/div]

[div style="width:150px;padding:10px;background-color:transparent;height:175px;float:right;"][span style="font-size:12px;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold;color:#3c3c3a;"][shadow=lightgrey,bottom]NAME HERE[/span]
[span style="font-size:9px;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.3px;"]INFO | GOES | HERE | ETC.

[div style="width:160px;height:110px;font-family:arial;font-size:8.5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#000;line-height:13ppx;text-transform:lowercase;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;text-align:justify;"]The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!” The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!”[/div][/div][/div]

[div style="margin-top:20px;width:360px;height:200px;"][div style="width:150px;height:170px;background-color:#fff;padding:10px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #000;-webkit-box-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #000; -moz-box-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #000; -o-box-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #000; -ms-box-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #000;-webkit-transform: rotate(-5deg); -moz-transform: rotate(-5deg); -o-transform: rotate(-5deg); -ms-transform: rotate(-5deg); transform: rotate(-5deg);float:right;"][div style="width:150px;height:150px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/glQtDfk.png);background-size:contain;"][/div][/div]

[div style="width:150px;padding:10px;background-color:transparent;height:175px;float:left;"][span style="font-size:12px;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold;color:#3c3c3a;"][shadow=lightgrey,bottom]NAME HERE[/span]
[span style="font-size:9px;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.3px;"]INFO | GOES | HERE | ETC.

[div style="width:160px;height:110px;font-family:arial;font-size:8.5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#000;line-height:13ppx;text-transform:lowercase;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;text-align:justify;"]The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!” The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!”[/div][/div]
« Last Edit: 11/21/2018 at 21:00 by Cladis Perses Gallion »
RAGE / RAGE

AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT

Cladis Perses Gallion

(01/04/2021 at 12:29)
  • C28D40T19S25
    • View Profile
Option #3
Code courtesy to Jes (Holland Summers & Co.) who posted the original code here and has since given permission to add it to the sample introduction codes thread. Thank you!

insert short phrase here like "hello"
hello!  this box is the intro space!  share anything you'd like here.  favorite movies, music, podcasts; hobbies you enjoy, a dream job, or favorite aesthetic, etc.  how long have you been on site?  what name & pronouns do you prefer?

CODE INSTRUCTIONS
tip: CTRL + F is your best friend for finding things within a code.  use it!

1. replace each "firstname m. lastname" with your characters' names.
2. replace filler image links (ctrl + f, search "https") with links to images representing each of your characters.
3. write a little blurb about each of your characters in the provided boxes (search "lorem ipsum")
4. replace background color "#dddddd" with a hex color code of your choice!  i recommend using pastel colors, as dark or bright colors will make the text difficult to read.
5. to add another character, paste the code labelled "additional even character" just before the final /div bracket.  for a fifth character, paste the code labelled "additional odd character" just before the final /div bracket.  alternate between even and odd for as many characters as you'd like.
6. to remove a character, select everything between two lorem ipsum texts (ends in "pede") and delete.  repeat until you have the desired number of characters (minimum one).

any questions?  DM me on discord (jes!#5561) and i'll be happy to help!
firstname m. lastname
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec odio. Quisque volutpat mattis eros. Nullam malesuada erat ut turpis. Suspendisse urna nibh, viverra non, semper suscipit, posuere a, pede.
firstname m. lastname
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec odio. Quisque volutpat mattis eros. Nullam malesuada erat ut turpis. Suspendisse urna nibh, viverra non, semper suscipit, posuere a, pede.
firstname m. lastname

Code: (BASE CODE - CTRL + C) [Select]
[center][div style="width:350px; height:auto; font-size:12px; font-family:times;"][div style="text-align:left; width:345px; min-height:20px; text-align:left; font-size:30px; line-height:28px; text-transform:uppercase;"][i][b]insert short phrase here like "hello"[/b][/i][/div][div style="width:340px; height:auto; margin-top:3px; border-right:2px solid black; border-top:2px solid black; padding:6px 6px 0px 0px;"][div style="width:310px; min-height:200px; max-height:350px; overflow-y:auto; background:#dddddd; text-align:justify; padding:15px; margin-bottom:10px;"]hello!  this box is the intro space!  share anything you'd like here.  favorite movies, music, podcasts; hobbies you enjoy, a dream job, or favorite aesthetic, etc.  how long have you been on site?  what name & pronouns do you prefer?

[b]CODE INSTRUCTIONS[/b]
tip: CTRL + F is your [i]best friend[/i] for finding things within a code.  use it!

1. replace each "firstname m. lastname" with your characters' names.
2. replace filler image links (ctrl + f, search "https") with links to images representing each of your characters.
3. write a little blurb about each of your characters in the provided boxes (search "lorem ipsum")
4. replace background color "#dddddd" with a hex color code of your choice!  i recommend using pastel colors, as dark or bright colors will make the text difficult to read.
5. to add another character, paste the code labelled "additional even character" just before the final /div bracket.  for a fifth character, paste the code labelled "additional odd character" just before the final /div bracket.  alternate between even and odd for as many characters as you'd like.
6. to remove a character, select everything between two lorem ipsum texts (ends in "pede") and delete.  repeat until you have the desired number of characters (minimum one).

any questions?  DM me on discord (jes!#5561) and i'll be happy to help![/div][/div]
[div style="float:left; width:110px; height:110px; margin-top:15px; padding:1px; background:black; clip-path:polygon(0% 70%, 0% 30%, 30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 30%, 100% 70%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%);"][div style="width:100px; height:100px; padding:5px; background:white; clip-path:polygon(0% 70%, 0% 30%, 30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 30%, 100% 70%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%);"][div style="width:100px; height:100px; background-image:url('https://dummyimage.com/100x100/ddd/000'); background-size:100%; clip-path:polygon(0% 70%, 0% 30%, 30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 30%, 100% 70%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%);"][/div][/div][/div][div style="float:right; width:210px; height:15px; font-size:14px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin-top:15px;"][i][b]firstname m. lastname[/b][/i][/div][div style="float:right; width:212px; height:62px; margin-top:-95px; background:#dddddd; padding:10px 15px 8px 50px; text-align:justify; text-transform:lowercase; overflow-y:auto;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec odio. Quisque volutpat mattis eros. Nullam malesuada erat ut turpis. Suspendisse urna nibh, viverra non, semper suscipit, posuere a, pede.[/div]
[div style="float:right; width:110px; height:110px; margin-top:20px; padding:1px; background:black; clip-path:polygon(0% 70%, 0% 30%, 30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 30%, 100% 70%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%);"][div style="width:100px; height:100px; padding:5px; background:white; clip-path:polygon(0% 70%, 0% 30%, 30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 30%, 100% 70%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%);"][div style="width:100px; height:100px; background-image:url('https://dummyimage.com/100x100/ddd/000'); background-size:100%; clip-path:polygon(0% 70%, 0% 30%, 30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 30%, 100% 70%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%);"][/div][/div][/div][div style="float:left; width:210px; margin-top:20px; height:15px; font-size:14px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left;"][i][b]firstname m. lastname[/b][/i][/div][div style="float:left; width:227px; height:62px; margin-top:-95px; background:#dddddd; padding:10px 35px 8px 15px; text-align:justify; text-transform:lowercase; overflow-y:auto;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec odio. Quisque volutpat mattis eros. Nullam malesuada erat ut turpis. Suspendisse urna nibh, viverra non, semper suscipit, posuere a, pede.[/div]
[div style="float:left; width:110px; height:110px; margin-top:20px; padding:1px; background:black; clip-path:polygon(0% 70%, 0% 30%, 30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 30%, 100% 70%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%);"][div style="width:100px; height:100px; padding:5px; background:white; clip-path:polygon(0% 70%, 0% 30%, 30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 30%, 100% 70%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%);"][div style="width:100px; height:100px; background-image:url('https://dummyimage.com/100x100/ddd/000'); background-size:100%; clip-path:polygon(0% 70%, 0% 30%, 30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 30%, 100% 70%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%);"][/div][/div][/div][div style="float:right; width:210px; height:15px; margin-top:20px; font-size:14px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right;"][i][b]firstname m. lastname[/b][/i][/div][div style="float:right; width:212px; height:62px; margin-top:-95px; background:#dddddd; padding:10px 15px 8px 50px; text-align:justify; text-transform:lowercase; overflow-y:auto;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec odio. Quisque volutpat mattis eros. Nullam malesuada erat ut turpis. Suspendisse urna nibh, viverra non, semper suscipit, posuere a, pede.[/div][/div][/center]

Code: (additional even character) [Select]
[div style="float:right; width:110px; height:110px; margin-top:20px; padding:1px; background:black; clip-path:polygon(0% 70%, 0% 30%, 30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 30%, 100% 70%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%);"][div style="width:100px; height:100px; padding:5px; background:white; clip-path:polygon(0% 70%, 0% 30%, 30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 30%, 100% 70%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%);"][div style="width:100px; height:100px; background-image:url('https://dummyimage.com/100x100/ddd/000'); background-size:100%; clip-path:polygon(0% 70%, 0% 30%, 30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 30%, 100% 70%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%);"][/div][/div][/div][div style="float:left; width:210px; margin-top:20px; height:15px; font-size:14px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left;"][i][b]firstname m. lastname[/b][/i][/div][div style="float:left; width:227px; height:62px; margin-top:-95px; background:#dddddd; padding:10px 35px 8px 15px; text-align:justify; text-transform:lowercase; overflow-y:auto;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec odio. Quisque volutpat mattis eros. Nullam malesuada erat ut turpis. Suspendisse urna nibh, viverra non, semper suscipit, posuere a, pede.[/div]

Code: (additional odd character) [Select]
[div style="float:left; width:110px; height:110px; margin-top:20px; padding:1px; background:black; clip-path:polygon(0% 70%, 0% 30%, 30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 30%, 100% 70%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%);"][div style="width:100px; height:100px; padding:5px; background:white; clip-path:polygon(0% 70%, 0% 30%, 30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 30%, 100% 70%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%);"][div style="width:100px; height:100px; background-image:url('https://dummyimage.com/100x100/ddd/000'); background-size:100%; clip-path:polygon(0% 70%, 0% 30%, 30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 30%, 100% 70%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%);"][/div][/div][/div][div style="float:right; width:210px; height:15px; margin-top:20px; font-size:14px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right;"][i][b]firstname m. lastname[/b][/i][/div][div style="float:right; width:212px; height:62px; margin-top:-95px; background:#dddddd; padding:10px 15px 8px 50px; text-align:justify; text-transform:lowercase; overflow-y:auto;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec odio. Quisque volutpat mattis eros. Nullam malesuada erat ut turpis. Suspendisse urna nibh, viverra non, semper suscipit, posuere a, pede.[/div]
RAGE / RAGE

AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT

* Dienne Orellana

(08/27/2023 at 17:26)
  • Sixth Year
  • C15D9T15S13
  • Player of the Week Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
Option #4
Code courtesy to Jaxie (Willow Foxglove & Co.) who has already allowed usage of their code to the public and has given permission to add it to the sample introduction codes thread. Thank you!

Your Name
This is where you can put as much or as little information about you as you want! You can include a list, or whatever. It'll grow to the size of your content.

The main image up there doesn't have to be 200px tall, just 400px wide. The height is fluid to whatever you think looks best!

Colors to replace:
#f0f0f0 is the gray background color
#000 is the black text and thick border colors

Fonts can be changed/replaced. You would replace 'arial' with another font for the body, and 'governor' for another font for the headings.
Character Name
Status/Location/Quote, anything!
Age. House or Occupation.

Put information about this character here.
Character Name

Character Name

Character Name

Character Name

Code: [Select]
[div style="width:400px; height:auto; margin:0 auto; background:#f0f0f0; color:#000; font-family:arial; border-bottom:10px solid #000;"]
[img width=400]https://placehold.co/400x200[/img]
[div style="width:400px;"][div style="font-family:governor; font-size:30pt; text-align:center; line-height:120%; border-top:10px solid #000; padding-top:15px;"]Your Name[/div]
[div style="width:350px; margin:0 auto; line-height:150%; padding-bottom:25px; padding-top:10px;"]This is where you can put as much or as little information about you as you want! You can include a list, or whatever. It'll grow to the size of your content.

The main image up there doesn't have to be 200px tall, just 400px wide. The height is fluid to whatever you think looks best!

Colors to replace:
#f0f0f0 is the gray background color
#000 is the black text and thick border colors

Fonts can be changed/replaced. You would replace 'arial' with another font for the body, and 'governor' for another font for the headings.[/div][/div]
[div style="width:400px;"][div style="font-family:governor; font-size:20pt; text-align:center; line-height:120%; border-top:10px solid #000; padding-top:15px;"]Character Name[/div]
[div style="width:350px; margin:0 auto; line-height:150%; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom:25px;"][center][I]Status/Location/Quote, anything![/I]
Age. House or Occupation.[/center]

Put information about this character here.[/div][/div]
[div style="width:400px;"][div style="font-family:governor; font-size:20pt; text-align:center; line-height:120%; border-top:10px solid #000; padding-top:15px;"]Character Name[/div]
[div style="width:350px; margin:0 auto; line-height:150%; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom:25px;"][center][I]Status/Location/Quote, anything![/I]

[/div]
without patience, magic would be
undiscovered – in rushing everything,
we would never hear its whisper inside

Tags: