As always, don't forget to vote!

Author Topic: hello friend, my blood  (Read 96 times)

Audrey Jones

(08/31/2018 at 03:17)
    • View Profile
the name is madz, i'm a scorpio and typically shy at first i guess??
umm, i was recommended to this site by a few of my friends running around here.
since i've been watching and basing my recent course project on fantastic beasts,
i decided to give this lovely site a shot. i've rp harry potter themes for a long time, so i'm not at all new with it. either way, happy to have join and see more of what everyone has to offer? :)

see ya around!
madz ~

* Calypso Ross

(08/31/2018 at 09:46)
  • Head of Auror Office
  • C30D24T23S21
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Hey, Madz, welcome to the site!! I'm Yas and I'm a Sagittarius (but I'm not great at astrology, so I couldn't tell you what that means).

Doing a course project on Fantastic Beasts sounds amazing and definitely beats any project I've ever done. What sorts of things were you looking at in it?

Term is going to begin at midnight BST (just under 13 hours to go!), so if you're planning on making Audrey a student, you should head over to the Student Applications forum ASAP to make sure that you get your app posted in time! If you're planning on making her a child that doesn't attend Hogwarts or an adult character, then these apps are open all year around, so you won't need to rush.

Let me know if you have any questions about how anything works, I'd be happy to help!

G
Daring, Determination, Drive

* Cladis Perses Gallion

(08/31/2018 at 10:24)
  • Divination Professor
  • C27D32T18S25
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile

Hi Madz! Welcome to the site, it's nice to meet you!

I'm Jip, gemini sun, pisces moon and pisces rising. Basically I have a lot of water and air in my charts and could do with some more fire and earth.

What's your favorite fantastic beast?

And how long have you been RPing for?

I'm looking forward to reading Audrey around the boards!
VICTIM OF INTROSPECTION

IS THERE NO WAY OUT OF THE MIND?

* Virtue Hir

(08/31/2018 at 18:58)
  • Sixth Year
  • C10D7T7S7
    • View Profile
Hey Madz!

I'm Christen and I am also a Sagittarius like Yas but I identify much more with my moon sign, which is Cancer.

I hope you get your app in!  I can't wait to see Audrey around the boards!  If you have any questions or want to thread, please reach out!  I am happy to help with either.  <33.
i fell in love 'cause no one saw me the way you did
and no one's seen me that way since
but for a short time that's how i lived

Tags: