Don't forget to sign up for a cabin!

Author Topic: #Currently Surviving on Monsters  (Read 185 times)

Hazel Quinn

(08/27/2018 at 00:24)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C2D1T0S1
    • View Profile
Hi everyone!

I would take the time to code all of this and make it nice and pretty, but I don't know how! So I'll make it simple and just introduce myself.  ;D

I'm Hannah, I'm almosstt 16 (I can drive; that's all that matters) and I'm a sophomore in high school. *Shudders*
I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd, obviously, and a huge RPer as well. I've been both since about 5th grade, so hey, I can finally say I have more than five years experience in something! Wonder how that'll look on a college application, hm. . .

Anyway, here's some stuff about me:
- Cats! I have two fur babies, Kiki and Ginger. They are my children
- I'm a very musical person, and I'm a percussionist (Which, may I add, PLACED 5TH IN THE WORLD FOR OUR CLASS LAST UEAR)
- I read. . . A lot
- Coffee
- MONSTER ENERGY IS MY SAVIOR

I'm really not an interesting person, but I need friends! Feel free to HMU if you want to RP sometime or just talk about random stuff. Warning; I'm awkward.

Lia Ayres

(08/27/2018 at 03:04)
  • Sixth Year
  • C10D6T8S9
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile

I'm always impressed with percussionists, because you have to do all the music stuff, but also be super coordinated. It's crazy. Congrats on the 5th in the world!

My primary instrument is the flute, but I mostly use guitar and voice these days for work. I currently play trumpet in my community band, though, and want to take up percussion next.

If you ever want to RP, I can toss Lia your way. She's a little older than yours, but has always wanted a younger sister and promises to be a fantastic influence.

* Marina Lamont

(08/27/2018 at 06:01)
  • Marine Magizoologist
  • C12D7T14S8
  • ['48-'49] Quidditch Champions Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Mentee <3

I beg to differ. I think you are an interesting person and I'm quite excited about our thread together!

I'm very interested to see where Hazel gets sorted, and I'm eager to see how she evolves. I get very excited seeing new people joining with firsties and it's not just because I was one, myself, two years ago!

Wonder how that'll look on a college application, hm. . .

I have also seriously considered putting this on my CV. I just spend so much of my productive hours on here, it just seems like it would be appropriate.

Anyway, welcome, fellow awkward person! We're all very glad to have you.
<3
I set my sail

Fly
the wind it will take me
Back to my home, sweet home

* Zak Weiland

(08/27/2018 at 13:24)
  • Second Keeper for Montrose Magpies
  • C15D7T11S8
  • ['49-'50] Duelling Finalist ['49-'50] Quidditch Champions ['46-'47] Quidditch Champions Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
Yahrr!

I know somewhat how to code but it takes too much time and I'd rather write I'm crappy and also too lazy, so I feel you.

YAY MUSIC!!

I play drums, but not, like, organised (I'm self taught in most instruments except violin) BUT HEY FELLOW RHYTHM PERSON I approve of your musicalities. -makes friend-

Coffee is good (as long as it's not too much), though I had to become 24 in order to learn to drink it (I blame university entirely), and omg you can't give me that monster energy stuff or I'll be going through the roof so I'll let you keep that to yourself.

WELCOME!!!
THUNDER,  FEEL  THE  THUNDER
LIGHTNING AND THE THUNDER
_…-    _…_……--<"  __……_…--…-
  \___/      \_…----<_  - `-…  _…<_…-
  _-… \___…-           \_…-<__…--<__…-<

* Virtue Hir

(08/27/2018 at 18:47)
  • Sixth Year
  • C10D7T7S7
    • View Profile
Hey, Hannah!  My name is Christen.  I also can't code!  Welcome to the club.  Also to the site!

I am (also obviously) a huge Harry Potter nerd!  What house are you?  Who is your fave character?  I think I am about 98% Gryffindor, and my fave character changes as my life does.  Right now, I am feeling Lupin-y.

I ALSO HAVE AND LOVE CATS.  Give Kiki and Ginger a snug for me.  I have one girl named Spaghetti.  Here's a glamor shot of her:

If you would like to thread, let me know!  I have Virtue here, a rising 4th year Slytherin, and also play the school's Head Nurse, Arlo Mason!

Again, welcome!  I hope you enjoy it here.  <33.
all the very best of us string ourselves up for love.

Hazel Quinn

(08/28/2018 at 16:01)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C2D1T0S1
    • View Profile
Yay!! Lots of like-minded people
I'm always impressed with percussionists, because you have to do all the music stuff, but also be super coordinated. It's crazy.

It really is! I've only been playing for 6 months ish and there's so much involved! It's absolutely my favorite thing ever though.

Mentee <3

I beg to differ. I think you are an interesting person and I'm quite excited about our thread together!
Thank you!! <3 I really like our rp!

BUT HEY FELLOW RHYTHM PERSON I approve of your musicalities. -makes friend-

Yayaya! <3 Friends!

I am (also obviously) a huge Harry Potter nerd!  What house are you?  Who is your fave character?  I think I am about 98% Gryffindor, and my fave character changes as my life does.  Right now, I am feeling Lupin-y.

I am very strongly a Slytherin, with a huffie bend. My favorite character is probably Mad Eye, but it's known to change.

I'd love to thread with all of you!!

Alex Thompson

(08/28/2018 at 22:33)
  • Sixth Year
  • C6D5T5S8
    • View Profile
Gotta love coffee!! You should try Guatemalan coffee, it's one of the best in the world (the best in the world to me, but of course I'm kinda biased since I'm from there). I have to admit that recently I've been getting into tea, which is weird (hint, I'm old).

I'm really not an interesting person, but I need friends! Feel free to HMU if you want to RP sometime or just talk about random stuff. Warning; I'm awkward.

Highly doubting you not being an interesting person, you're into percussions! Come on! What books do you like? And hey, let's be super awkward.

Let's thread and feel free to talk to me any time! 

Hazel Quinn

(08/29/2018 at 04:11)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C2D1T0S1
    • View Profile
Highly doubting you not being an interesting person, you're into percussions! Come on! What books do you like? And hey, let's be super awkward.

Let's thread and feel free to talk to me any time! 

Anything fantasy really. Sarah J Maas books are my favorite, she did Throne of Glass and Court of Thorns and Roses, which are the best books in the world!! Then I'm into some pretty basic dystopian stuff like Divergent, and Steeleheart. And Stephan King! Ooh, love me some Stephan King!! I could talk about books all day <3

* Calypso Ross

(08/29/2018 at 10:24)
  • Head of Auror Office
  • C30D24T23S21
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Hey, Hannah, I'm Yas!!

Congrats on 5th in the world, that's amazing!!!

Do you have pics of your cats, asking for a friend...

I am very strongly a Slytherin, with a huffie bend.

And I am very strongly a Hufflepuff, with a Slytherin bend!! We match!

I'm really, really excited to see Hazel at the castle once term starts! My two students are a fair bit older than her (5th & 6th year), but I'd still love to RP with you if we can think of something! Ooor, I have the Ravenclaw Head of House/Conjuring & Summoning prof, who I'm also down to do things with.

<3
I'VE GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY
AND I'LL WRITE YOUR NAME

* Avery Elliot

(08/29/2018 at 16:59)
  • Hufflepuff '57
  • C6D10T7S5
    • View Profile
Hi there!! I'm Syl / Avery Elliot / Aves / That Girl Who Talks A Lot About Crystals.

If you ever need help with code or want to learn, I'd be happy to walk you through the basics! I am not where near our top-coders level, but I can get around ok. I can honestly relate to putting RPing on an application. To be honest, I was a moderator on another RPing site and used it towards volunteer hours! They thought it was great that I helped run a creative writing outlet that encouraged writers of all ages! It's all about wording!

If you liked Divergent, have you ever read Ender's Game? AMAZING. Heart-breaking, but amazing. I read a lot too, so if you ever want to talk books, definitely hit me up!

I've only got my Hufflepuff Avery Elliot, but if you want someone who will probably read your fortune or cleanse your aura, let me know!!
You carry the heavens in your eyes
(Like one of those old Greek tragedies)
and I'd call you Atlas but
he wasn't given a choice to hold the stars
(You were.)

Hazel Quinn

(09/02/2018 at 16:02)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C2D1T0S1
    • View Profile
Do you have pics of your cats, asking for a friend...

Of course!

Hey Syl! I won't quote cause there's TOO MUCH TO SAY! I would love help with coding cause I can't even. I've heard of Enders Game but never got around to it. Turns out Hazel's a Ravenclaw but I'd still love to RP sometime!

Tags: