Drop by the Fashion Fair!

Author Topic: always late to the party!  (Read 245 times)

* Cladis Perses Gallion

(08/18/2018 at 07:59)
  • Divination Professor
  • C27D32T18S25
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
hiya!
It's time to do one of these last minute. And recycled. But eh, I was on summer holiday and one gotta make do, right.

You can call me Jip. Or any of my characters' names. I pretty much listen to whatever you call me and am very used to people mispronouncing my name. I am from that tiny and super rainy country called the Netherlands, which is fun because I dig cheese and i cannot live without a bike. I have a bachelor of arts degree in Humanistic Studies and a master degree in Communication, Policy and Management. Currently unemployed and done with studying i have landed in that black hole of 'what am i going to do with my life'. i'll find it out eventually and meanwhile i will just be here.

So here are a couple of fun facts you mightn't have wanted to know about me but you will anyway:
  • Proud Ravenclaw, confused Wampus, Gemini Sun, Pisces Moon, Pisces Rising, ISTJ, 20 June 1995.
  • I am the Site Promo Team Moderator. Which basically means I am on Tumblr 24/7.
  • I am the 'nerd' in any friendgroup.
  • I very easily cry from laughter.
  • Fervent player of the mobile game 'Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery'.
  • I am the best at trivia.
  • I am still not over 'Avengers: Infinity War'.
  • I have Grapheme-color synesthesia with numbers but suck at math.
  • I love words. and metaphors. generally semiotics.
  • Sarcasm is my third language.
  • I always play songs on repeat.
  • I can't function without bullet lists, planners and proper stationary.
  • I buy more books than I have time to read. Favorite book ever will always be Jane Eyre.
  • Mumford & Sons, General Fiasco, Parov Stelar, Editors, Bastille, Hudson Taylor, Dotan, X Ambassadors, Two Door Cinema Club, Twenty One Pilots, Franz Ferdinand, Ziggy Alberts.
  • I love coding and am one of this site's coderkids.
  • I have a knack for astrology.
  • I don't know what's going on most of the time.
  • I have seven characters and am planning on more.

ignis fides rivers
I’m going to speak out as often as I can, otherwise I can’t live with myself

Ravenclaw | Gemini | 1923 | Muggleborn
Born in the Netherlands, her life is the tale of attachment and detachment. She lost loved ones along the way and thus fends for herself. She does this by fending for others, being a lawyer to help the disadvantaged. Rational, philosophical and reserved, but with a heart of gold.

salazar ricardus
‘I say, you do have a heart!’
‘Sometimes,’ he replied. ‘When I have the time.’

Slytherin | Sagittarius | 1919 | Pure
The heir of Loxias Junior, predestination is at the core of his existence. He is the policymaker that him Family wants him to be, he tries to be the husband Pandora wants him to be, and he tries to be a better Father to his kids than his own Father was.

arcus "rid" ricardus
The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.

Slytherin | Cancer | 1922 | Pure
Born as Arcus Ricardus, third son of Loxias Junior, he got himself disowned. He is now known under the pseudonym of Rid the Wandmaker. His life is one big mess, he feels alone and abandoned, and he fails to cope.

cladis perses gallion
Ne mépriser la sensibilité de personne. La sensibilité de chacun, c'est son génie.

Slytherin | Leo | 1911 | Half
A Frenchman on the wrong side of the channel. He feels severely out of place and misunderstood (-- and his insanity isn't helping with either of those). He spends his time restoring groggy books, teaching divination at Hogwarts, and since recently pining over Bianca Carstairs.

loxias ricardus junior
Life goes more smoothly without a heart,

Slytherin | Virgo | 1898 | Pure
Head of the Ricardus Family faring by ideologies of pureblood elitism, zero tolerance politics and machiavellianism. He dehumanizes himself for the sake of his Family, although he has to break his bones to fit the mold. But even the theophorous ones are riddled with secret mortal vulnerabilities and desires.

waldo w. angerville
hello kitty bandaids work better than regular ones

Hufflepuff | Libra | 1929 | Half
Waldo never knew where he belonged, but slowly but surely he is finding himself family: unexpected half-sisters, a bestest friend with kids... He is an Ministry of Magic archivist, builder of waffle castles, and folder of candy wrapper airplanes.

benjamin maynard
My desires run riot and out of all paintings the angels follow me.

Hufflepuff | Taurus | 1912 | Pure
A fallen saint, a dishonorable son, a deserted soldier, a jack of all trades in the criminal circuit. You need something, he can take care of it. The embodiment of the seven sins, Nemo fares by his own brand of integrity.
« Last Edit: 08/21/2018 at 11:58 by Cladis Perses Gallion »
VICTIM OF INTROSPECTION

IS THERE NO WAY OUT OF THE MIND?

* Mavis Lerner

(08/19/2018 at 06:18)
  • Owner of Lilac Tree Greenhouse
  • C11D6T6S8
  • ['46-'47] Quidditch Champions ['49-'50] Quidditch Champions ['45-'46] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile

you're so great wow.

• the site tumblr is so pretty and well curated.
  • stationary and planners are the best.
  • honestly is anyone over infinity war.
  • i have this fun problem where i keep buying books then complaing about how i can't stop buying books so now i have a growing stack of books to read because i've run out of my shelf space. i've also had jane eyre on my shelf for years (it was super daunting when i first recieved it), but it's high on my 'to read' list.
  • your writing is so neat and lovely and i shamelessly stalk your characters.
  • waldoandmarkwaldoandmarkwaldoandmark    and maybe more?? the sky is the limit right.
  • in summary, you are spectacular <333
you belong among the wildflowers
you belong somewhere you feel free

Calvin Sharppe

(08/20/2018 at 21:08)
  • Gryffindor '56
  • C14D11T8S12
  • Player of the Summer ['49-'50] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
me when I see a reply in elsewhere from you:

i am still not over 'avengers: infinity war'.

can you guess who my fav is??? hint:

favorite book ever will always be jane eyre.

YAAAAAASSSS I freakin' love this book. screaming jane's name through the moors/countryside and having her hear it???? #realisticloveexpectations

anyways...

i loved our rid/maggie (mid? riggie?) thread (I'm sorry I didn't see you responded until it was too late???) and also MOARRR MAGGIE/SALZLAAJ;SDLJA i like to hurt myself especially since she and another anti-salz gal thea know each other now

RECKLESS

maybe i might get a little

Cyrus Galanis

(08/23/2018 at 12:09)
  • Dept. Head - Spell Damage
  • C10D7T17S7
    • View Profile
oh hey, it's just me. i have no perfectly coded gifs for you, but i CAN give u my lifelong love & affection.

grapheme-color synesthesia with numbers
what colours do u see 3 & 7 as?? or does it not work like that idk

i have seven characters and am planning on more.
i c u, incoming bbs, & i am ready for u. c: c: c:

i love all of our threads & ships & character combos in all forms: past, present, future, AUs... but i love u most of all. i'll just be over here, stalking ur threads & waiting for shrek 5. <3 <3 <3

Camilla Carstairs

(08/24/2018 at 16:23)
  • Seventh Year
  • C6D12T6S10
    • View Profile
i’d like to start this post with a nice gif of a nice hond but i don’t have wifi and i can’t waste all my data, sorry.

anyway, i love all your characters and i love all our threads (i’m greedy so let’s keep making more even if i’m terrible with replies sometimes) and our ships and our skype conversations. i don’t how do you manage to put up with me hey don’t stop doing it because we make a pretty cool team ok.

i could meet all the hot library guys and you’d still be my favourite dutch.

an assortmet of atoms, carving  out its very own fate with her stardust powered hands

* Marina Lamont

(08/27/2018 at 00:41)
  • Marine Magizoologist
  • C12D7T14S8
  • ['48-'49] Quidditch Champions Player of the Week
    • View Profile
When you're late, it's always fashionably so.

I love your writing, I love your codes, I love the HSNet Tumblr, and I love pretty much everything that you do around here. Every time you say you want to thread with me I get all excited about it because every time, it's such a wonderful and validating experience.
I put my armour on, show you how strong I am
I put my armour on, I'll show you that I am
— I'm unstoppable

* Virtue Hir

(08/27/2018 at 18:19)
  • Sixth Year
  • C10D7T7S7
    • View Profile
HEY JIP HEY.

Always late but worth the wait, amirite???

I am the best at trivia.

FUN FACT: my (now) husband and I were playing trivia one night and the question was a spelling one, so when we turned in our answer in to the answer guy we wrote "we're both dyslexic" (because we legit are) and he felt bad for us and gave us a point anyway.  That's how good I am at trivia.

ANYWAY I am glad to be getting to know you and your lovely characters.  I am sorry I dropped the ball of Gallu last term but I am open to keep exploring if you are!  I finally followed the H-S.Net tumblr and it is SO PRETTY, keep up the A++ work.

also

I have seven characters and am planning on more.

-chinhands- TELL ME MORE.

Looking forward to a new term of Divi<33.
they say love is a virtue, don’t they?

* Ophelia Smallweed

(08/27/2018 at 19:20)
  • Ravenclaw '56
  • C5D7T4S4
    • View Profile
call me a jip stan cause i love you, i love your code skills, and i love your characters!  -collects them all- but most importantly:

<33

Rin Hunter

(08/27/2018 at 22:14)
  • Slytherin '49 + Falmouth Falcons Chaser
  • C12D8T11S13
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['42-'43] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
i'm v much in awe of ur codes like??? how do u make so many plot pages??? and they all look lovely??? tell me ur secret

also

i have seven characters and am planning on more.

i've forgotten what it's like being able to juggle so many chars tbh haha. doesn't mean i'm not always tempted to make more tho.... would def love to plot w u sometime if ur up for it!
i am not afraid

TO KEEP ON LIVING

* Cladis Perses Gallion

(08/28/2018 at 08:35)
  • Divination Professor
  • C27D32T18S25
    • View Profile
friends!
in which jip remembers that she can get back to those before summer ends.

mavis!
you're the spectacularstest (i know it's not a word but it should be).
waldoandmarkwaldoandmarkwaldoandmark    and maybe more??
we need more. definitely need more. waldo/mavis perhaps?

calvin!
me whenever you post:

^ close almost fave, beaten only by winter soldier and cap.

we need more threads. i am game for all of them. i'll hit you up when my muse hits me again!

cyrus!
i CAN give u my lifelong love & affection.

what colours do u see 3 & 7 as??
3 is brown, 7 is light yellow golden-ish!

let's hope shrek five hits theaters as soon as our characters all get hitched one way or another either directly or indirectly know each other so they can have one big party, and then i'll come watch shrek 5 with you.

camilla!
making up for lack of honds like:

no amount of hot library guys can come between us. you're stuck with me now.

marina!

!!! i want to thread with you always! please thread with me always! i get all excited every time you want to thread with me because otherwise i am just your #1 fan stalking you from the sidelines.

virtue!
we should do trivia together. we'd ace it.

#Gallu -

ophelia!
me @ your codes and writing:

rin!
« Last Edit: 08/28/2018 at 08:37 by Cladis Perses Gallion »
RAGE / RAGE

AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT

* Sylvia Renn

(08/29/2018 at 17:22)
  • Lady of The Rosevine Estate
  • C13D13T8S12
    • View Profile
 -- is also late to the party.

I KEPT OPENING THIS GOING "DON'T FORGET TO POST IN THIS, SYL." AND THEN well I kinda forgot.

you're! amazing! thank you! for being! you!! Your codes are what inspired me to learn some myself and though I am nowhere near your capabilities, your codes constantly teach me new things and what's possible so THANK YOU. Waldo/Austin are #CoupleGoals. Austin/Cladis are #DivGoals and you/me are #FangirlingGoals or something. i dunno yet. anyways, please always keep writing with me and plotting more things and sending me pics of your adventures!

<3 <3
you  /yōō, yə/ pronoun.
  a microscope through which I can see
  all the broken parts of me.

* Cladis Perses Gallion

(08/31/2018 at 10:38)
  • Divination Professor
  • C27D32T18S25
    • View Profile
friends!
in which jip remembers that she can get back to those before summer ends.

sylvia!

^our mentality.

oh you're the absolute sweetest, I adore you! thank you for being you and letting me bother you over Skype and thread with you!

Waldo/Austin are #CoupleGoals. Austin/Cladis are #DivGoals and you/me are #FangirlingGoals or something.
yessss. we definitely need more of all of this. i'm definitely down for some thanksgiving dinner thing over at austin's next term?
FOLLOW

AND WHILE YOUR DEMONS THEY MAY
LET YOUR SHADOWS SLEEP TONIGHT

Tags: