Welcome to Camp Loki 1954!

Author Topic: glitter & gold - sirius cíprio  (Read 62 times)

Sirius Cíprio

(04/15/2018 at 17:35)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1 D0 T2 S1
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile

Sirius Cíprio
Unsorted | First Year

I am flesh and I am bone
ARISE, TING TING, LIKE
glitter and gold.

The oldest of four, Sirius is a eleven years old acrobat boy preparing for his first year at Hogwarts - vibrant and easy-going, the boy has quite is quite a friendly person if not a bit naive and sometimes hyperactive. You might see him around, climbing or collecting things - or maybe just getting himself into troublesome situations unconsciously. Doesn’t know much about the wizarding world, so will probably pump you full of questions.
likes: Spicy food, his marmoset, animals (all of them!!), staying outside, sports (Quidditch!!), adventure tales and probably a heck of other things.
looking for: friends, bad influences, good influences, rivals(?)
Code: [Select]
[center][div style="width:400px;"][font=georgia][size=16pt][color=#8B2910]NAME HERE[/color][/size][/font]
[size=8pt][font=archer][color=black]AGE | HOUSE | BLOOD[/color][/font][/size][/div][img]https://i.imgur.com/aEQyE9g.png?1[/img]
[div style="width:150px;height:150px;border:2px solid #DECFA8;background-color:#8B2910; border-radius: 100px;"]
[div style="width:100px;height:100px; margin-top:35px;margin-left:0px; font-family:georgia;font-size:10px;color:#DECFA8;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;"] Write all plot ideas here!
[/div]

Mia Green

(04/15/2018 at 19:37)
  • Sixth Year
  • C8D5T7S6
  • Player of the Summer ['49-'50] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Mia Green
16 | Gryffindor | Halfblood

hi how about I teach you everything about Quidditch and loads of stuff and just generally be a bad influence, okay thanks
I give love to all of my people

All of my people need
love

I give some

Marilyn-Rose Wilson

(04/15/2018 at 21:47)
  • Second Year
  • C3D2T1S3
    • View Profile
MARILYN-ROSE WILSON
12 (turning 13) | hufflepuff | muggleborn

You like quidditch? I LOVE QUIDDITCH! Animals are cool, as is being a wizard, it's weird though. Can you cartwheel? Cartwheels are fun! We can look after animals and create our own adventures, if you want. Can I be your teacher? Like an adviser, or a guide for Hogwarts, sound like fun? I'm only a year older than you, but that year is very important- trust me.
« Last Edit: 04/23/2018 at 21:56 by Marilyn-Rose Wilson »

Tags: