Cabin assignments are this way!

Author Topic: [CLOSED!]Cardboard Box Plot Pages  (Read 304 times)

* Chloe Rose

(04/10/2018 at 02:37)
  • Hufflepuff '53
  • C10D6T7S7
    • View Profile
Okay guys! So I have discovered the magic of making plot pages. HAH. I’m still very much learning the ropes but I figured I would do a little shop to get a little more practice in!

Anyways, if you want me to attempt a plot page for you, please fill out this form thingy. It’s a little long but the more specific you are, the better. Tell me whatcha want!

Code: [Select]
[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Faceclaim:[/b] (any specific pictures or nah?)

[b]Colors/Theme/Non FC photos to be included:[/b]

[b]Age/Birthday:[/b]

[b]House/Year/Job:[/b]

[b]Character Traits/Personality:[/b]

[b]Any quotes or lyrics?:[/b]

[b]Link to bio or app:[/b] (This is mainly if I’m not familiar with your character, it’ll help me get a feel for who they are, but if we’ve threaded or something, feel free to leave blank)

[b]Etc:[/b]

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME USE YOU AS EXPERIMENTS!!!
« Last Edit: 04/30/2018 at 04:07 by Chloe Rose »
I AM A CHILD OF A
MONEY HUNGRY PRIDEFUL COUNTRY
GRASS IS GREEN IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY
HANDS SO BLOODY, TASTES LIKE HONEY
I'm finding it hard to leave

* Chloe Rose

(04/10/2018 at 02:37)
  • Hufflepuff '53
  • C10D6T7S7
    • View Profile
TO DO LIST!

Kirby Eden
Julia Cole
Poppy Applewhite
Vinnie
Sirius
Marilyn

Brick
« Last Edit: 04/20/2018 at 19:59 by Chloe Rose »
I AM A CHILD OF A

* Chloe Rose

(04/10/2018 at 02:38)
  • Hufflepuff '53
  • C10D6T7S7
    • View Profile

Kirby Eden[

baby tell me where you wanna run, run
we'll be burning like the morning sun
Take my hand you can
Burn this city with me.

Metamorphmagus | 20 | Entertainer
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. `’Tis some visitor,’ I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door – Only this, and nothing more.’ Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December, And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor. Eagerly I wished the morrow; – vainly I had sought to borrow From my books surcease of sorrow – sorrow for the lost Lenore – For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore – Nameless here for evermore.
CODED BY LO

[center][div style="width:200px;height:200px;border:2px solid blueviolet;;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/nAxOhoJ.png'); border-radius: 100px;"]

[font=channel][size=12pt]First Name[/size][/font]
[size=8pt][font=archer]AGE | JOB | BLOOD[/font][/size][/div]
[div style="width:200px;height:200px;border:2px solid blueviolet;margin-top:-130px;margin-left:180px;background-color:#BA55D3; border-radius: 100px;"]
[div style="width:130px;height:130px; margin-top:35px;margin-left:0px; font-family:archer;font-size:11px;color:antiquewhite;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;"] Write all plot ideas here!

[/div]

First Name
AGE | JOB | BLOOD
Write all plot ideas here!

« Last Edit: 04/14/2018 at 17:40 by Chloe Rose »
Don't know how to admit that I'm
B R O K E N
How can I be alright?
I can't breathe...

* Julia Cole

(04/10/2018 at 03:35)
  • Fifth Year
  • C10 D6 T11 S6
    • View Profile
Character Name: Julia Rose Cole

Faceclaim: Rose Leslie

Colors/Theme/Non FC photos to be included: Purples maybe? maybe a bit of black in there? and feel free to add any non-fc pics you want.

Age/Birthday: 15/December 12

House/Year/Job: 5th year Hufflepuff

Character Traits/Personality: Outdoorsy, bit of a 'bad girl', loves animals, whatever

Any quotes or lyrics?: Don't try to change me in any way
Don't tie me down; I'll never stay

Link to bio or app: :P

Etc: Small request: Just don't make the info/bio/whatever box really tiny. I don't like it when just like, 2 lines of text show up at a time. ALSO YOU'RE AMAZING AND THE BESTEST <3 <3 <3

* Pax Fellwater

(04/10/2018 at 04:45)
  • Fifth Year
  • C8D7T4S5
    • View Profile
Character Name: Poppy Applewhite

Faceclaim: Malina Weissman, your pick! :D

Colors/Theme/Non FC photos to be included: Wanderlust. The Woods. A View. The World. Spots of Sunshine. Here's a padlet. As always, I trust your artistic judgement.

Age/Birthday: 10/April 8, 1943

House/Year/Job: Adorable Orphan

Character Traits/Personality: street smart, practical, loyal, adventurous

Any quotes or lyrics?: Straight On 'Til Morning

Link to bio or app: YOU BETTER KNOW HER

Etc: I love you. You're amazing.
« Last Edit: 04/10/2018 at 05:10 by Pax Fellwater »
✯IF I WAS YOU, I'D WANNA BE ME, TOO

* Chloe Rose

(04/11/2018 at 01:43)
  • Hufflepuff '53
  • C10D6T7S7
    • View Profile

Don't try to
change me
in any way.

Don't tie me
down 'cause I'll
never stay.

Julia Cole

Hufflepuff | Fifth | SomethingBlood
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. `’Tis some visitor,’ I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door – Only this, and nothing more.’ Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December, And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor. Eagerly I wished the morrow; – vainly I had sought to borrow From my books surcease of sorrow – sorrow for the lost Lenore – For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore – Nameless here for evermore.
CODED BY LO

[center][div style="width:200px;height:200px;border:2px solid blueviolet;;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/ZqxMgCS.jpg?1'); border-radius: 100px;"]

[font=neou][size=16pt][color=antiquewhite]First Name[/color][/size][/font]
[size=8pt][font=archer][color=antiquewhite]AGE | HOUSE | BLOOD[/color][/font][/size][/div]
[div style="width:200px;height:200px;border:2px solid #4B0082;margin-top:-130px;margin-left:180px;background-color:#D8BFD8; border-radius: 100px;"]
[div style="width:130px;height:130px; margin-top:35px;margin-left:0px; font-family:helvetica;font-size:11px;color:#4B0082;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;"] Write all plot ideas here!

[/div]

First Name
AGE | HOUSE | BLOOD

THUNDER  RUMBLING
CASTLES CRUMBLING 
I am trying to hold on.

Sirius Cíprio

(04/11/2018 at 04:54)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1 D0 T2 S1
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Character Name:Sirius Cíprio

Faceclaim: Levi Miller

Colors/Theme/Non FC photos to be included: warm colors. A circus related theme, maybe? (not necessary, tho).

Age/Birthday: 11 y/o, August 8th, 1942

House/Year/Job: Unsorted, 1st

Character Traits/Personality:Naive. Stubborn. Energic.

Any quotes or lyrics?: I am flesh and I am bone
Arise, ting ting, like glitter and gold

Link to bio or app: http://hogwarts-school.net/sortinghat/index.php?topic=8062.0
Etc: Thank you <3

* Chloe Rose

(04/12/2018 at 23:29)
  • Hufflepuff '53
  • C10D6T7S7
    • View Profile

Straight on 'til morning.

Poppy

Orphan | 10 | Wanderer

CODED BY LO

[center][div style="width:330px;height:330px;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/86YJ9DQ.png?2'); border-radius: 100px;"]

[font=dancingscript][size=28pt]First Name[/size][/font]
[div style="width:200px;height:200px;border:2px solid black;margin-top:-170px;margin-left:0px;background-color: #FFFACD; border-radius: 100px;"]
[div style="width:130px;height:130px; margin-top:35px;margin-left:0px; font-family:archer;font-size:11px;color:black;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;"] Write all plot ideas here!
[/div]
[/div]

First Name
AGE | JOB | BLOOD

Second star on the right.

Vinnie

Richboy | 10 | Brat

CODED BY LO

[center][div style="width:200px;height:200px;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/e5hVouV.png?1'); border-radius: 100px;"]

[font=dancingscript][size=28pt]First Name[/size][/font]
[div style="width:200px;height:200px;border:2px solid black;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:0px;background-color:grey; border-radius: 100px;"]
[div style="width:130px;height:130px; margin-top:35px;margin-left:0px; font-family:archer;font-size:11px;color:black;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;"] Write all plot ideas here!
[/div]

First Name
AGE | JOB | BLOOD
« Last Edit: 04/14/2018 at 16:28 by Chloe Rose »
Don't know how to admit that I'm
B R O K E N
How can I be alright?
I can't breathe...

* Chloe Rose

(04/13/2018 at 23:31)
  • Hufflepuff '53
  • C10D6T7S7
    • View Profile

Sirius Cíprio
Unsorted | First Year

I am flesh and I am bone
ARISE, TING TING, LIKE
glitter and gold.
[center][div style="width:400px;"][font=georgia][size=16pt][color=#8B2910]NAME HERE[/color][/size][/font]
[size=8pt][font=archer][color=black]AGE | HOUSE | BLOOD[/color][/font][/size][/div][img]https://i.imgur.com/aEQyE9g.png?1[/img]
[div style="width:150px;height:150px;border:2px solid #DECFA8;background-color:#8B2910; border-radius: 100px;"]
[div style="width:100px;height:100px; margin-top:35px;margin-left:0px; font-family:georgia;font-size:10px;color:#DECFA8;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;"] Write all plot ideas here!
[/div]

CODED BY LO

NAME HERE
AGE | HOUSE | BLOOD

« Last Edit: 04/14/2018 at 16:37 by Chloe Rose »
I AM A CHILD OF A

* Chloe Rose

(04/15/2018 at 21:15)
  • Hufflepuff '53
  • C10D6T7S7
    • View Profile

Piper
               American Mudblood

troubled sea so deep,
troubled home, no sleep

you've been flying so high, avoiding the road
Pretending to not feel alone

Streetwise | Firecracker | Cunning | Runaway

[hr][center][div style="width:400px;height:260px;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/CGNo7qA.png?1');"][/div]
[div style="width:220px;height:200px;margin-top:-120px;margin-left:-180px;"][font=channel] [size=14pt][color=white]First Name[/color][/size][/font]
[size=8pt][font=archer][color=antiquewhite]AGE | HOUSE | BLOOD[/color][/font][/size][/div]

[div style="width:300px; height:30px; border:2px solid black;margin-top:-120px; background-color:black; border-radius: 10px; padding:10px;"]
[span style="text-align:justify; font-family:peacathi; font-size:12px; color:antiquewhite;"] Trait | Trait | Trait
[/span][/div]
[div style="width:300px;border:2px solid black;margin-top:-20px; background-color:antiquewhite; border-radius: 10px; padding:10px; text-align:justify;"]
[span style="text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"]
Write all the plot ideas here!
[/span][/div][/center]

First Name
AGE | HOUSE | BLOOD

Trait | Trait | Trait

THUNDER  RUMBLING
CASTLES CRUMBLING 
I am trying to hold on.

Marilyn-Rose Wilson

(04/15/2018 at 21:41)
  • Second Year
  • C3D2T1S3
    • View Profile
(I was gonna go with Addy but then I realised that Mari never got a plot page and I feel bad about that, but Bea doesn't have a plot page either. So, what I'm trying to say is: I'LL BE BACK!)

Character Name: Marilyn-Rose Wilson

Faceclaim: Chloe Grace Moretz (Please try to go for younger photos of her...)

Colors/Theme/Non FC photos to be included: NEON

Age/Birthday: 12 (14th April)

House/Year/Job:Hufflepuff, second year

Character Traits/Personality:

Any quotes or lyrics?: how can they see with sequins in their eyes?

Link to bio or app: APP! | Mari in action

Etc: Thank you so much! <33 Did I mention that I love you, and I will probably be back with Bea and Addy, and I owe you, and you're wonderful! <333

* Chloe Rose

(04/17/2018 at 01:29)
  • Hufflepuff '53
  • C10D6T7S7
    • View Profile
beepboop ignoreme
« Last Edit: 04/17/2018 at 01:36 by Chloe Rose »
I AM A CHILD OF A

* Piper Eden

(04/18/2018 at 23:41)
  • Fifth Year
  • C4D5T5S6
    • View Profile

Marilyn-Rose Wilson

Hufflepuff | Second Year

How can they see with sequins in their eyes?

Welcome to Marilyn's Shoppe of Sweets

Can we take your order?

Angelfood
Friendships!
[center][div style="width:200px;height:220px;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/Jxh9gjY.png?2');"][/div]
[div style="width:220px;height:200px;margin-top:-160px;margin-right:-20px;"][font=channel] [size=14pt][color=black]First Name[/color][/size][/font]
[size=8pt][font=archer][color=black]AGE | HOUSE | BLOOD[/color][/font][/size][/div]
[div style="width:160px;height:160px;border:2px solid deeppink;margin-top:-80px;margin-left:0px; border-radius: 100px; background-color:antiquewhite;"]
[div style="width:100px;height:100px; margin-top:35px;margin-left:0px; font-family:helvetica;font-size:11px;color:deeppink;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;"] Write all plot ideas here!
[/div]

Devils Food
Rivals and Enemies!
[center][div style="width:200px;height:220px;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/FVKMIRO.png?2');"][/div]
[div style="width:220px;height:200px;margin-top:-160px;margin-right:-20px;"][font=channel] [size=14pt][color=antiquewhite]First Name[/color][/size][/font]
[div style="width:160px;height:160px;border:2px solid deeppink;margin-top:-80px;margin-left:0px; border-radius: 100px; background-color:black;"]
[div style="width:100px;height:100px; margin-top:35px;margin-left:0px; font-family:helvetica;font-size:11px;color:antiquewhite;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;"] Write all plot ideas here!
[/div]

Red Velvet
Crushes and Romance!
[center][div style="width:200px;height:260px;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/4vkIsvS.gif?1');"][/div]
[div style="width:220px;height:200px;margin-top:-150px;margin-right:-20px;"][font=channel] [size=14pt][color=red]First Name[/color][/size][/font]
[size=8pt][font=archer][color=red]AGE | HOUSE | BLOOD[/color][/font][/size][/div]
[div style="width:160px;height:160px;border:2px solid antiquewhite;margin-top:-100px;margin-left:0px; border-radius: 100px; background-color:crimson;"]
[div style="width:100px;height:100px; margin-top:35px;margin-left:0px; font-family:helvetica;font-size:11px;color:antiquewhite;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;"] Write all plot ideas here!
[/div]
CODED BY LO
The best of us can find happiness 
i n   m i s e r y

* Brick Dumay

(04/20/2018 at 19:01)
  • Fourth Year
  • C4 D4 T3 S3
    • View Profile
Character Name: Brick Dumay

Faceclaim: Jonah Hill (the chubby/slobbish years)

Colors/Theme/Non FC photos to be included: primary colors

Age/Birthday: 15 / May 18

House/Year/Job: Gryffindor/5th (I presume)

Character Traits/Personality: Simple.  Complex.  Bully.  Hero.  Selfless.  Selfish.  CONFLICTED.

Any quotes or lyrics?: ". . ."

Link to bio or app: http://hogwarts-school.net/sortinghat/index.php?topic=8053.0

Etc: You are the bestest Sun-Goddess I've ever known.

Adam Hoying

(04/28/2018 at 20:34)
  • Fourth Year
  • C4D4T5S4
    • View Profile
I remembered this was only a summer shop so I had to hurry and make my request c:

Character Name: Adam Hoying

Faceclaim: Max River (maybe something with this pic or this?)

Colors/Theme/Non FC photos to be included: blue, bronze, silver/gray, sad, gloomy, minimalist, nightmare, insomnia, lonely

Age/Birthday: 14 / February 23, 1939

House/Year/Job: Ravenclaw, fourth year

Character Traits/Personality: Intelligent, awkward, nervous, polite, shy, studious, lonely, not very confident

Any quotes or lyrics?: Oh, do I have some options for you.

on the outside, always looking in
will i ever be more than i've always been?
cause i'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass
i'm waving through a window

when i wake up, i'm afraid
somebody else might take my place

because my dreams are bursting at the seams

when you're falling in a forest, and there's nobody around
do you ever really crash or even make a sound?

stop and stare
i think i’m moving but i go nowhere
yeah i know that everyone gets scared
but i’ve become what i can’t be

Use one, use a few, use none, whatever you prefer! I just got a little carried away with the options there.

Link to bio or app: Current plot page

Etc: Hi you're wonderful! And I'm sorry this request is so late and so long! But I love your plot pages so much! <33
old but i'm not that old
young but i'm not that bold

And I don't think the world is sold
on just doing
what we're told

* Piper Eden

(04/29/2018 at 02:16)
  • Fifth Year
  • C4D5T5S6
    • View Profile
FOR BRICK!!!!
-----

Brick

Dumay

". . ."
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

[center]
[div style="width:280px;height:80px;margin-top:0px;margin-left:-0px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/siUafXP.jpg?3');padding-top:20px; border-radius: 5px"][font=governor] [size=24pt]
[color=antiquewhite]First Name[/color][/size][/font]
[size=10pt][font=archer][color=antiquewhite]AGE | HOUSE | BLOOD[/color][/font][/size][/div]

[div style="width:260px;border:2px solid #9B9389;margin-top:0px; background-color:#D1584E; border-radius: 5px; padding:10px; text-align:justify;"]
[span style="text-align:justify; font-family:archer; font-size:12px;"]
[color=antiquewhite]Write all the plot ideas here![/color]
[/span][/div][/center]

First Name

AGE | HOUSE | BLOOD

The best of us can find happiness 
i n   m i s e r y

* Chloe Rose

(04/30/2018 at 04:09)
  • Hufflepuff '53
  • C10D6T7S7
    • View Profile
CLOSED FOR NOW! (Working on yours, Adambb and I'll have it shortly!)

AHHH! Thank you all for letting me practice codes on you! I had a lot of fun! <33333

THUNDER  RUMBLING
CASTLES CRUMBLING 
I am trying to hold on.

Tags: