Cabin assignments are this way!

Author Topic: scared i'll die of uncertainty [a.j.h.]  (Read 111 times)

Adam Hoying

(04/06/2018 at 14:32)
  • Fifth Year
  • C5D6T5S5
    • View Profile

July 1st, 1953

Dear Diary,

And so, here we are again.

I've been sent off to Camp Loki once more. Aunt Martina wants to do some more traveling, and so I suppose that coming here is my only option, though I am not particularly enthused about it. Camp is always filled with throngs of people wherever one goes, and I, of course, do not do well with that. I could have gone with Martina, I suppose, but the world is too large for me. I do not understand what she sees in it--it can be quite cruel, Diary, and I wonder how she can see beyond that.

The theme is Neverland, which is from a Muggle book. I am considering reading said book in order to understand the locations better, but I don't think I'll need to. I've been assigned to Team Mermaid, which would be more disconcerting if Aiden wasn't my counselor. He's still a bit much, but I've grown more used to him. It is not as if I have much of a choice--he actually truly wants to be my friend, which I do not see often.

There is much to see, and I fear that I will get lost if I do not at least know the basic layout, so I suppose I will have to remove myself from my cabin to walk around for a bit. Hopefully Aiden doesn't rope me into something truly ridiculous on the first day.

Adam

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="width:400px; border:double 3px #0033CC; padding:5px; background-color:#fff;"]

[right][color=#0033CC]Date[/color][/right]

[center][size=20px][gfont=Satisfy][color=#0066FF]Dear Diary,[/color][/gfont][/size]

[color=gray][i]MESSAGE[/i][/color]

[center][size=20px][gfont=Satisfy][color=#0066FF]Adam[/color][/gfont][/size]

[/div]
When you're falling in a forest
And there's nobody around
Do you ever really crash
Or even make a sound
Did I even make a sound?
It's like I never made a sound
Will I ever make a sound?

Tags: