Welcome to Camp Loki 1954!

Author Topic: Prince of Toads  (Read 73 times)

* Raj Dhekhar

(04/02/2018 at 17:45)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1D2T1S0
    • View Profile
Rajmohan
Dhekhar

Are you that weird kid that overuses the interjections, "Uh..." or, "Um..."? Are you socially awkward, and in need of having someone who always breaks the ice first? Then you'd be excellent friends with super math geek Rajmohan Dhekhar, or "Raj" if you want to save time breathing. With just a name, Raj can make a game. What's the prize, you ask? You get to prove a know-it-all wrong, and who doesn't want that?

Or maybe you're one of those people who are more out-going. You see a chance at adventure, and you take it with no hesitation. Is this brainiac just another stick in the mud? Worry not friends, you and Raj have that in common. As his father says "Curiosity killed the cat," and as his grandfather says behind his back, "But satisfaction brought him back," Raj sees that everything has a place, and it's a reason that it's there, so what's the harm in exploring it?

Better yet, you're the person who's in the middle, and just thoroughly enjoy talking about your pets. Raj has you there as well. When he got his acceptance letter to Hogwarts, his parents rewarded him by getting him a pet of his own. To their dismay,
 Raj wanted to have a toad, one that appeared the wartiest of toads. Tanvi is her name, and he was afraid of losing her at camp, so he left her at home. Plus he wasn't entirely sure if he was allowed to bring her anyways, so better safe than sorry.

11-- unknown -- halfblood
coded by rin hunter.

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="width:350px;font-family:verdana;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;color:grey;text-align:justify;"][center][span style="text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11pt;letter-spacing:2px;"][b][i]name here[/span][/center]
[hr]
[center][i]Age. House/Occupation. Blood.[/i][/center]

plots go here![/div]

Vanessa Naoi

(04/05/2018 at 00:41)
  • Third Year
  • C3D1T1S1
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
VANESSA NAOI

13. GRYFFINDOR. MUGGLEBORN

do my homework for me? i'll give you some of my chocolate frogs!
ΙΟΠ
GRYFFINDOR

speak up.

Alba Foxe

(04/10/2018 at 00:54)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1 D1 T0 S2
    • View Profile
alba foxe

11. professional problem child. halfblood.

i'm looking to have adventure and a little fun, and you seem like the perfect candidate. we'd probably get along much better if we weren't such know-it-alls, and i don't like to lose. frenemies?
beware, therefore, the gemini

Hazel Quinn

(07/08/2018 at 19:11)
  • Child
    • View Profile
Hazel Quinn

Almost Eleven. Almost Student. Muggleborn.
Uh. . . I'm pretty awkward. Maybe you can bring me out of my she'll a little when I start school. Plus, I secretly love adventures!

Tags: