Cabin assignments are this way!

Author Topic: One-Stop Signature Shop!  (Read 21 times)

Mia Green

(12/05/2017 at 21:38)
  • Fifth Year
  • C7D4T6S5
  • ['49-'50] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile

One-Stop Signature Shop!

That's right, Hoggies, the signature shop is BACK and ready to shower you all in signatures! I'm growing better at coding each 'session' and enjoying it so much, and I can't wait to get started. With four(?!) characters now, I have many things to do, so there are no promises that your sigs will be posted the day after requested. I will get to them as soon as possible!

Ready to go? Copy and paste the request code and, without further ado, let the pretty thing requesting begin!

Request Code!

Code: [Select]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]How many sigs?:[/b] (Two max per char)
[b]Song lyrics/other things you would like your signature(s) to be:[/b]
[b]Icons?:[/b] (I can't do too much in the way of images, my sigs are mostly pretty words. Sigs also can't have pics off the internet. But I'll try if you REALLY want some. <3)
[b]Other additional information:[/b] (A color scheme would be nice, and maybe a specific font you would like me to use? Just anything you REALLY want included in your sig!)

Past Work Here!

I jumped so high

I touched the clouds

don't hold back -- oh, I won't hold back

Dilwyn Priddy

(12/08/2017 at 00:07)
    • View Profile
Character Name: Dilwyn Priddy
How many sigs?: 2
Song lyrics/other things you would like your signature(s) to be:
- All my friends got dogs and cats for Christmas, and I got a starfish called Roy.
- Its not easy being a man you know. I had to get dressed today… and there are other pressures.
Icons?: No thankyou :)
Other additional information: a fun font, maybe squiggly wiggly or something and a splash of green and blueee maybe some yellow
When I'm 70 I might be a man in a park just wandering around, speaking in tongues with kids throwing bread at me.

Tags: