Participate in the Infirmary!

Author Topic: If lost, please return to nearest food source ¦¦¦Dilwyn Priddy¦¦¦  (Read 153 times)

Dilwyn Priddy

(12/04/2017 at 23:35)
  • Third Year
  • C3D4T2S3
    • View Profile
Dilwyn
Priddy

First impressions can be deceiving; a scruffy demeanour may not tell the full story of the person within. This, however, is not the case for Dilwyn Priddy. The boy is as easygoing as he is out going and never fails to break into a joke, especially when being super awkward. Unless you upset him or someone he cares about. Then you've unlocked the gate to hell. He's softly spoken with a thick welsh accent, sometimes completely incoherent all together, and a keen adventurer for the unknown and idiotically dangerous. He is kind hearted and quick witted and has a passion for sports, magically and muggle alike, outside activities (being cooped up for too long doesn't sit well) and Christmas always ignites the child inside of him.

He will bind onto you forever if you feed him. Never feed him. If you feel that you should feed him, go home a reassess your life choices. Do not feed Dilwyn Priddy.

13. Unsorted. 11 inch Cedar Wood and Augurey Tail Feather
coded by rin hunter.

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="width:350px;font-family:verdana;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;color:grey;text-align:justify;"][center][span style="text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11pt;letter-spacing:2px;"][b][i]name here[/span][/center]
[hr]
[center][i]Age. House. Blood[/i][/center]

plots go here![/div]
« Last Edit: 12/05/2017 at 20:37 by Dilwyn Priddy »
All my friends got dogs and cats for Christmas, and I got a starfish called Roy.

* Moira Duncan

(12/06/2017 at 04:14)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C2D1T0S1
    • View Profile
Moira Duncan

11 unsorted. halfblood

If you do something for me, a sugarquil is in it for you.
black rocks and shoreline sand

still dead summer I cannot bear

Mia Green

(12/06/2017 at 22:13)
  • Sixth Year
  • C8D5T7S6
  • Player of the Summer ['49-'50] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Mia Green

15. Lioness. Half.

Hey, Dil! It's okay if I call you Dil, right? Great. We should really talk more often. Hey, my dad just sent me this really nice box of chocolate frogs and I've got a few spare, you want one?
Elementary,
my dear Pax

Aiden Duncan

(12/07/2017 at 04:21)
  • Fifth Year
  • C8 D4 T6 S6
  • Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
Aiden Duncan

14. Hufflepuff. Halfblood

Hey new guy! You want to have an eating contest? Or maybe find a weak spot on the ice and play chicken?

Calypso OHara

(12/08/2017 at 14:51)
  • Second Year
  • C4D2T2S3
    • View Profile
Calypso O'Hara

12. Gryffindor. Muggleborn

Let's go explore this brand new camp! I just happen to bring some snacks along. Would you like some?
At the end of the world, or the last thing I see
you are never coming home, never coming home
Could I? Should I?[/span]

Kadence Brannen

(12/23/2017 at 18:42)
  • Fifth Year
  • C4D3T5S3
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Kadence Brannen

14. Hufflepuff. Half.

You like quidditch? I've been looking for a practice partner. It's a bit hard to practice keeping on your own.
i could apologize,
but that's not really my style

Tags: