Feel inspired? Check out our Summer Workshops!

Author Topic: This Journal Belongs to Elle Winsday. Keep Out Or Else.  (Read 46 times)

* Elle Winsday

(04/11/2017 at 02:56)
  • Little Darling
    • View Profile
Dear Diary,

Today I arrived at Camp Loki, which I find to be a very amusing name considering my owl. A whole summer without brothers and nobody to bother me!

Maman has promised to send me a care package with croissants and biscuits, and I am very much looking forward to that already. Da disappeared for a half hour while we were waiting to register. I think he was trying to find out from the camp director if there was actually such a thing as a Heffalump, but I found out from an older boy that its just a reference to some Muggle story. Disappointing, though I bet there are other creatures in those woods. Real ones. Maybe a chimaera. A chimaera would be awfully exciting.

Elle

« Last Edit: 04/12/2017 at 19:02 by Elle Winsday »

* Elle Winsday

(04/12/2017 at 19:01)
  • Little Darling
    • View Profile
Dear Diary,

I mentioned in my first letter home that I wanted to find a chimaera at camp. Da wrote back with helpful tips, while Maman reminded me that chimaera can kill you. Obviously I already know that, since Scamander classifies them as an XXXXX beast. But it's important I find out, since chimaera are only found in Greece and if I really find one, then it means Camp Loki is located in Greece.  I've never been to Greece (that I know of). I'd like to cross it off my list of places to go someday.

I bet I could find someone who is willing to be my second in the Heffalump Hallow.

That aside, Camp Loki is shaping up to be a nice place. It's nice not to have to worry about Xavier eating my notebooks.

Elle

* Elle Winsday

(04/14/2017 at 16:43)
  • Little Darling
    • View Profile
Dear Diary,

Will wrote me a letter, which was very sweet. He's not very good at it yet and his "R's" are all backwards. He also drew me a picture of him with the triplets. I think that Xander is biting his leg in it. This might be a cry for help. I sent him a letter back with a noodle necklace I made. One of the house elf staff set out arts and crafts supplies which was awfully nice of them.  Someone transfigured the noodles to sparkle and change colors. Will likes sparkly things; I think he'll like it very much.

Loki seems to be enjoying himself. I think he likes having all this space to soar whenever he likes. He didn't get to go flying much at home. Not enough room for it, although he's always loved coming along when I go out flying. Da said there's even more space at Hogwarts. I can't wait.

Sometimes I wonder which House the Sorting Hat will put me in.  Da was a Gryffindor, so... maybe. Maman went to Beauxbatons, which means I haven't anything to go on there. Nero is in Slytherin, so that would be nice. But I also hear that Slytherins have a terrible reputation and I really don't want to have a terrible reputation.

I wonder if Nero is different after being away for a whole year. He seemed different, a little, when I saw him that one time in Hogsmeade, but I haven't seen him at camp yet. I hope he still likes me. I hope he's not too different. 

Elle

Tags: