Vote for Player of the Summer now!

Author Topic: Day Twenty-Nine!  (Read 1410 times)

* Rowan Stann

(04/30/2015 at 13:20)
  • Hufflepuff '45
  • C7D4T6S5
  • ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions Donor
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Too many to name them all. Daisy, Bruce, Esme, Annabel, Patches, Birchie, Lola...the list goes on.

HUFFLEPUFF
hard at work

Edmund Wolffe

(04/30/2015 at 15:40)
  • Hogwarts Librarian & School Counsellor
  • C15D14T14S13
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

So many!

Sergei Vasilijev. Loki Arkay. Damian LeFey. Aries Skye. Rhiannon Teg. Lucas Cobb. Leo Grant. I could go on. . .

« Last Edit: 04/30/2015 at 15:43 by Edmund Wolffe »

Rin Hunter

(04/30/2015 at 16:35)
  • Slytherin '49 + Falmouth Falcons Chaser
  • C12D8T11S13
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['42-'43] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

No one will know her but I tried to bully convince my friend into joining Hoggies but obviously that didn't seem to work out for her. Arnett Chevalier was also a friend of mine but she grew inactive, I guess she was pretty busy with other stuff. Also I remember when I first joined seeing Ryszard we didn't get to talk that much but like WHERE ARE YOU?? Ahaha I want to get to know all of you guys but RA'AS all the art stuff and her awesome charries like akdelfel.

i am not afraid

TO KEEP ON LIVING

Aethelstan G. Lowsley

(04/30/2015 at 19:47)
  • Magical Creatures Registration Division—Junior Compliance Officer
  • C10D16T5S5
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Most Likely to Always be Single
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

There's so many people I miss, but that comes with being here for four years. To go the depressing route, I remember there was someone that joined the same time I did, and then passed away a few months later.

Eva (The only RL name I know because everyone used it in this tread), Bruce, Esme, Titus. Names upon names of people I only really know/knew in chat but never/haven't yet threaded with.

This is a sad one I'm glad it is near the end.

And on the pedestal these words appear:

'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair.'

* Viola Ross

(04/30/2015 at 23:15)
  • Gryffindor '42
  • C12D8T9S11
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Eva, Amy, & Kate. The squad, man. The squad.

Also, Cathryn & Kaitlin.

Maël Rey-Cadwallader

(04/30/2015 at 23:21)
Challenge Accepted

JIP NO!!! I AM NOT WORTHY!!! I AM A BLUSH!!!! I LOVE YOU PLEASE TALK TO ME ALL THE TIME!!!!

Hearkening back to ages past, Spencer Rasmussen was my first ever site crush. Him and Sylv got on so well. And Filipe E was also the best! I miss them like WOAH. And I would like to get to know everyone better, so once I leave my terrible awful job EVERYONE COME TALK TO ME.

Ursula Nonpareil

(05/01/2015 at 06:55)
  • Resistance Member & Sergeant, 101st Broom Battalion & Secretary
  • C11D5T10S7
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Hey Ra'as.

I miss Sands, Titus, Bruce, and Phaedra Spekt. <3 They were all people I've talked to personally and have threaded with and I miss them all.

HAVE YOU WRAPPED AROUND OUR TRIGGER FINGER

QUEEN BEE YELLOW; YOU'RE THE SKIN FOR OUR STINGER

WE'LL MAKE YOU SWOON, MAKE IT HURT

Tags: