Incoming firsties, sign up to cause some chaos!

Author Topic: Day Twenty-Five!  (Read 1296 times)

Rin Hunter

(04/30/2015 at 16:51)
  • Slytherin '49 + Falmouth Falcons Chaser
  • C12D8T11S13
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['42-'43] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Potion's was Rin's class like it wasn't as if she was really good at it but all the stuff happened there and yeah. Am I allowed to say COMC cause like Jun's teaching it and--

i am not afraid

TO KEEP ON LIVING

Aethelstan G. Lowsley

(04/30/2015 at 19:40)
  • Magical Creatures Registration Division—Junior Compliance Officer
  • C10D16T5S5
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Most Likely to Always be Single
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I always feel like I'm stealing other peoples' answers. Politics of Magic was pretty awesome, though I wish I participated more. Dark Magic at BB, and I'll concure with others that Wandlore would be a fun class/subject, and so would Alchemy.

And on the pedestal these words appear:

'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair.'

Maël Rey-Cadwallader

(04/30/2015 at 23:14)
Challenge Accepted

Theory of Dark Magic at Beauxbatons for the win!

Philosophy of Magic. Also cool.

Ursula Nonpareil

(05/01/2015 at 06:37)
  • Resistance Member & Sergeant, 101st Broom Battalion & Secretary
  • C11D5T10S7
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I absolutely loved Magical Defense. The creativity and effort that went into that class was phenomenal and I am glad to have taken it with Paris for his entire Hogwarts career. I'll definitely miss it. <3

I would definitely love to see a Wandlore class, an Alchemy class, and a Dark Magic class (since I missed it when it was introduced in BB).

HAVE YOU WRAPPED AROUND OUR TRIGGER FINGER

QUEEN BEE YELLOW; YOU'RE THE SKIN FOR OUR STINGER

WE'LL MAKE YOU SWOON, MAKE IT HURT

Hana Sato

(05/01/2015 at 15:19)
  • Fourth Year
  • C3D5T4S4
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I've always had a certain fondness for Charms classes, even though I don't always sign up for them, either for IC or OOC reasons. But it's definitely COMC, because even though I myself would never sign up for it because I'm way too scared they're fun. Divination though has also earned a spot on top of my favorite subjects list; I blame the amazing Divi profs. (;

As for classes I'd like to see, definitely Alchemy and/or Ancient Runes. Also, I miss Wandlore, that was a fun class that one term back in Salem, and I'd like to see it again too.

HAVE  YOU  EVER  REALLY  DANCED  ON  THE  EDGE?
just hold my hand and jump

Tags: