Check out our Summer Workshops!

Author Topic: Day Twenty-Five!  (Read 1229 times)

Rin Hunter

(04/30/2015 at 16:51)
  • Slytherin '49 + Falmouth Falcons Chaser
  • C12D8T11S13
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['42-'43] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Potion's was Rin's class like it wasn't as if she was really good at it but all the stuff happened there and yeah. Am I allowed to say COMC cause like Jun's teaching it and--

i am not afraid

TO KEEP ON LIVING

Aethelstan G. Lowsley

(04/30/2015 at 19:40)
  • Magical Creatures Registration Division—Junior Compliance Officer
  • C10D16T5S5
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Most Likely to Always be Single
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I always feel like I'm stealing other peoples' answers. Politics of Magic was pretty awesome, though I wish I participated more. Dark Magic at BB, and I'll concure with others that Wandlore would be a fun class/subject, and so would Alchemy.

And on the pedestal these words appear:

'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair.'

Maël Rey-Cadwallader

(04/30/2015 at 23:14)
Challenge Accepted

Theory of Dark Magic at Beauxbatons for the win!

Philosophy of Magic. Also cool.

Ursula Nonpareil

(05/01/2015 at 06:37)
  • Resistance Member & Sergeant, 101st Broom Battalion & Secretary
  • C11D5T10S7
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I absolutely loved Magical Defense. The creativity and effort that went into that class was phenomenal and I am glad to have taken it with Paris for his entire Hogwarts career. I'll definitely miss it. <3

I would definitely love to see a Wandlore class, an Alchemy class, and a Dark Magic class (since I missed it when it was introduced in BB).

HAVE YOU WRAPPED AROUND OUR TRIGGER FINGER

QUEEN BEE YELLOW; YOU'RE THE SKIN FOR OUR STINGER

WE'LL MAKE YOU SWOON, MAKE IT HURT

Hana Sato

(05/01/2015 at 15:19)
  • Fourth Year
  • C3D5T4S4
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I've always had a certain fondness for Charms classes, even though I don't always sign up for them, either for IC or OOC reasons. But it's definitely COMC, because even though I myself would never sign up for it because I'm way too scared they're fun. Divination though has also earned a spot on top of my favorite subjects list; I blame the amazing Divi profs. (;

As for classes I'd like to see, definitely Alchemy and/or Ancient Runes. Also, I miss Wandlore, that was a fun class that one term back in Salem, and I'd like to see it again too.

YOU'RE  JUST  ANOTHER  SET  OF  BONES  TO  LAY  TO  REST
i guess it’s time to say goodnight

Tags: