Vote for Player of the Summer now!

Author Topic: Day Twenty-Four!  (Read 1100 times)

Rin Hunter

(04/30/2015 at 16:55)
  • Slytherin '49 + Falmouth Falcons Chaser
  • C12D8T11S13
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['42-'43] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Gabrielle Renard. I haven't been here that long but I love her lessons like her sign-ups even managed to convince Rin to join. Emily Dawson as well because she's the ultimate potions master.

i am not afraid

TO KEEP ON LIVING

Maël Rey-Cadwallader

(04/30/2015 at 22:55)
Challenge Accepted

Marcus Altair taught a hella cool class at Beauxbatons. Theory of Dark Magic, I think it was called. The class was brilliant, and I was really sad I missed the opportunity to take her C/S class by being generally too inactive with Maël that term.

Ursula Nonpareil

(05/01/2015 at 06:33)
  • Resistance Member & Sergeant, 101st Broom Battalion & Secretary
  • C11D5T10S7
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Oh geez, I've got so many favorite Professors! Juniper Ellwood-Luxe Steele, Wesley Winsday, Esme Faracy, J. Walsingham, Marcus Altair, Elizabeth Birch-Hurst, Anneka Ivanova, David Leighton, Sweeney Gillespie...

I can't wait to interact with Arthur Carlisle and Tsubasa Arai though. ;)

HAVE YOU WRAPPED AROUND OUR TRIGGER FINGER

QUEEN BEE YELLOW; YOU'RE THE SKIN FOR OUR STINGER

WE'LL MAKE YOU SWOON, MAKE IT HURT

Hana Sato

(05/01/2015 at 15:15)
  • Fourth Year
  • C3D5T4S4
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

IDK?? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ? Like, all the professors bring something different for their classes, and that's what makes it all so fun! But I'd say it'd have to be J. Walsingham; I haven't ever taken a class of his, if my memory serves me right, but they're always so fun I always regret not having taken it though I know it would have been ooc of my character/s to take his classes, haha.

A  LOVE  YOU  LIGHT  IS  A  LOVE  SOON  GONE
dont bother cause this love is a lie

Tags: