Drop by the Fashion Fair!

Author Topic: Player of the Summer!  (Read 636 times)

* Estella Ricardus

(04/23/2015 at 17:17)
  • Potions Professor
  • C16D11T10S13
  • Donor
    • View Profile
It's that time of summer when we pick our favorite person around camp! You can vote for any character you feel deserves to be celebrated!

Just go here and answer a few questions to vote!

A big thank you to Chartreuse Greene for setting up the survey!

* Estella Ricardus

(04/28/2015 at 21:21)
  • Potions Professor
  • C16D11T10S13
  • Donor
    • View Profile
And the winner is...Marlena

Flair/Chartreuse Greene!

Here is what some of the voters had to say about our winner:

Marlena has sass.  She has that pureblood attitude that I abhor.  She thinks her littlest flaw is her biggest feature, while completely overlooking the myriad of others.
And she's gotten into everywhere already.  Yep, this was the Summer of Marlena.

Chartreuse (and the player's other character, Marlena!) seemed to be one of the most active players I saw. She always interacts with everyone and has started/participated in some awesome threads. The character is such a fun character and is always powerful and cool. She made me feel welcome even though I only rped with her briefly.

Her character is already one I find myself interested in reading more about. She is slightly evil but great fun to read, especially in her failed attempts to fly and play in the summer quidditch matches. I can't wait to see how she develops and plays with other students and professors (including her father) at Hogwarts.

Some honorable mentions include:

Max Kuczynski, Thaddeus Bellamy, Serena Rose, Anastasia Borovsky, Travis Watson, Rin Hunter

Tags: