Vote for Player of the Summer!

Author Topic: Day Eleven!  (Read 1457 times)

Cecily Noble

(04/26/2015 at 20:57)
Challenge Accepted

Ayyy, I'm with you on the Noble thing, Greg. I just want to see family things happening pls pls pls

Other than that, idk because i'm bad with this sort of stuff :'D

Viola Ross

(04/26/2015 at 21:20)
  • Gryffindor '42
  • C12D8T9S11
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I'm totally with Neka on this one - I love putting my characters in really awful, seemingly no-win scenarios where they have to make a decision that really affects their character. Bad, dark-times plots are my favorite because it can't be all sunshine and rainbows all the time. Fluffy threads are nice but I find it really easy to write angst.

And - I'm very excited to play out our plans for our German baes.

Juniper E-L Steele

(04/26/2015 at 23:06)
  • SRC - Head of Hogwarts Outreach Programme
  • C27D14T30S14
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

We need a Big Bad. Desperately.

* Vladimir Borovsky

(04/28/2015 at 11:47)
  • Auror in Training
  • C8D5T8S5
  • ['45-'46] Quidditch Champions Donor
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I rather liked Caius idea for the muggles finding out about them and having the salem witch trials all over again and such :3 would make for a few interesting muggleborn applications in the sorting hat and I could imagine it been super fun to plan and play out.

H O U S E  OF  B O R O V S K Y
soverignty for wolves is death to the lambs

Mia Lorelei Kedding

(04/29/2015 at 15:26)
  • Ravenclaw '47
  • C14D11T14S23
  • ['46-'47] Duelling Finalist [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Quidditch Champions ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Site plot-wise, I'd like to see more original conflicts and a big bad or two—stuff that touches both Elsewhere and Castle. Oh, and I'm interested in seeing how Ossir's syndicate turns out. ;D

Ministry-plot-wise, I'm always excited for more Auror babies and Aurors. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THOSE IN MIND OR ON HAND bc i'll want to squish them. I also just love new Ministry employees and plots in general. can u guess where i mod

Personal plot-wise, I already have some plots in mind regarding Aries' [REDACTED], Cissy's [REDACTED], and the Paladin [REDACTED]. I'm also excited about Mia's special ability, which will start developing properly this term. Ask me 'bout it—I'd love some help. Those things aside, I have high hopes for [REDACTED BC I DON'T WANT TO LOOK PUSHY/GREEDY/FANGIRLY] because it's really taken my fancy.
a princess carved from marble
S M O O T H E R   T H A N   A  S T O R M

Aethelstan G. Lowsley

(04/29/2015 at 23:31)
  • Auror-in-Training
  • C11D17T5S5
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Most Likely to Always be Single
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Large scale plots that don't involve my characters seizing power. Hmm. I agree with Rowan, something that makes all the professors, or students, or both younger, would be quite fun. I'm also rather interested in the post war situation, and I'll hopefully be sending a PM off about that soon.

And on the pedestal these words appear:

'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair.'

Sophie Ross

(04/30/2015 at 02:37)
  • Gryffindor '46
  • C6D3T4S4
  • ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

First, I'm very excited to see where the world goes post-war.

Otherwise I'll join the crew of secrets and bad guys. Exclusive clubs have got to be a thing with all the blood purity, and it'd be kinda cool to see some of this play out. Perhaps something goes awry in one of the most exclusive. And bad guys are always fun for all. A little terror cloud hanging over the castle can make for interesting days,

Edmund Wolffe

(04/30/2015 at 15:24)
  • Hogwarts Librarian & School Counsellor
  • C15D14T14S13
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted
I just want to piggyback on all of the above responses - so many cool ideas!!! Honestly, I haven’t considered any large-scale plots myself, but I really like Irma’s idea of blood purity affecting magical ability.

Ursula Nonpareil

(04/30/2015 at 18:40)
  • Resistance Member & Sergeant, 101st Broom Battalion & Secretary
  • C11D5T10S7
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I'd like to see more chaos and like Juniper said, a Big Bad. That would definitely get things going. ;)

HAVE YOU WRAPPED AROUND OUR TRIGGER FINGER

QUEEN BEE YELLOW; YOU'RE THE SKIN FOR OUR STINGER

WE'LL MAKE YOU SWOON, MAKE IT HURT

Maël Rey-Cadwallader

(04/30/2015 at 23:11)
Challenge Accepted

Ars talked about someone needing to have a shotgun wedding. I am really interested in that. Someone should have a shotgun wedding. EVERYONE HAVE SHOTGUN WEDDINGS!!!

Tags: