As always, don't forget to vote!

Author Topic: Change Places! [Mad Hatters Check-In]  (Read 630 times)

Raasiel Albear

(03/25/2015 at 16:02)

Change Places!

Welcome to the Mad Hatters!
This is the OOC board for the Mad Hatters! Here, you will be able to find any and all information regarding our team and the activities that we have planned for you this summer term. Myself, Estella Ricardus, and Aethelstan G. Lowsley are your counselors and guides to the wonderful world of madness this summer! If you have any questions or concerns this summer term, don't hesitate to ask one of us!

The Hatter is our patron this summer, appearing in Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and it's sequel, Through the Looking Glass. While Carroll never called him the Mad Hatter, the phrase "mad as a hatter" pre-dates the books, and the nickname stuck after the Cheshire Cat says that both he and the March Hare are "both mad" in the Chapter, A Mad Tea Party. It is the Hatter who is responsible for the riddle, "Why is a raven like a writing desk?"

Copy and fill out the form below to join our Very Merry Unbirthday Party and have a curious summer!

Code: (Click Select, then Ctrl+C to Copy-) [Select]
[b]Character Name: [/b]
[b]Year: [/b]
[b]House: [/b]
[b]Three things we should know about your character: [/b]
[b]Favorite thing about summer: [/b]
[b]What is your favorite teatime snack? [/b]
Have another cup of tea!

« Last Edit: 03/25/2015 at 16:11 by Raasiel Albear »

Cecily Noble

(04/02/2015 at 04:04)
Character Name: Cecily Noble
Year: Rising 6th, won't actually be played at the Castle
House: N/A
Three things we should know about your character: Avid lover of cheesy romance novels, overprotective of younger siblings and cousins, #never out of style
Favorite thing about summer: Everything!
What is your favorite teatime snack? Anything sweet
« Last Edit: 04/25/2015 at 19:45 by Cecily Noble »

Camille Delacroix

(04/02/2015 at 07:27)
Character Name: Camille Delacroix
Year: Fifth
House: Unsorted
Three things we should know about your character: Completely useless (relies on his servants so can't do anything for himself), just moved from France, super shy/easily flustered.
Favorite thing about summer: The flowers and pretty clothes.
What is your favorite teatime snack? French pastries.

* Irma Wolffe

(04/02/2015 at 18:00)
  • Hufflepuff '49
  • C16D9T16S12
  • ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions ['43-'44] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile
Character Name: Irma Scrivner
Year: 3rd
House: Hufflepuff!
Three things we should know about your character: She adores the color pink.  She's fiercely loyal to friends, and just fierce otherwise.  Because her parents are self-absorbed and negligent (but well-off), she was taught to speak by her house elf, Goggi- thus her accent.
Favorite thing about summer: Her birthday is July 31.  She's 13!
What is your favorite teatime snack?   blackcurrant scones.
Guilt snogs heal a multitude of wounds.

* Rowan Stann

(04/05/2015 at 00:16)
  • Hufflepuff '45
  • C7D4T6S5
  • ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions Donor
    • View Profile
Character Name: Rowan Stann
Year: 7th
House: Hufflepuff
Three things we should know about your character: Rowan doesn't think much on what he does, he does whatever he thinks he'll enjoy. He doesn't really have any direction about what he wants to do in life. He's very outgoing and makes friends easily.
Favorite thing about summer: Not having to attend classes.
What is your favorite teatime snack? Biscuits

HUFFLEPUFF
hard at work

Oliver Razi

(04/05/2015 at 02:17)
Character Name: Oliver Razi
Year: 3rd
House: Slytherin
Three things we should know about your character: His pureblooded superiority is for appearances, He is experimenting with transfiguring his appearance,  he believes in appearances
Favorite thing about summer: Not being on ships... (ohh wait that is his favorite thing about this summer... lets go with no classes or libraries... )
What is your favorite teatime snack? fruit

Hephzibah Rosenfeld

(04/05/2015 at 18:23)
Character Name: Hepzibah Rosenfeld
Year: 5th
House: Slytherin
Three things we should know about your character: She loves to debate. She wants to go into politics. She will become slightly more cynical and manipulative over the summer.
Favorite thing about summer: Warm weather and no classes.
What is your favorite teatime snack? Carrots.

* Flora Blackwell Chaucer

(04/05/2015 at 22:24)
  • Fifth YEAR
  • C5D5S4T4
    • View Profile
Character Name: Flora Beatrice Blackwell Chaucer
Year: Fifth
House: Gryffindor
Three things we should know about your character: Cats, Don't Touch Me, Be My friend.
Favorite thing about summer: EVERYTHING is my favorite thing about summer. But I like fireflies.
What is your favorite teatime snack? Jam.
cake please.

i only like lemon.

Natsuki Arai

(04/06/2015 at 22:10)
  • Fourth Year
  • C4D4T3S5
    • View Profile
Character Name: Kiki~
Year: Fourth/Fifth
House: Unknown
Three things we should know about your character: No English, tea is life, give me a bunny and we can be best friends.
Favorite thing about summer: No school.
What is your favorite teatime snack? Better believe it's kuzumochi!
Don’t be your worst enemy,

you are your best company

* Llywenna Briallen Medraut

(04/08/2015 at 04:08)
  • Fifth Year
  • C6T4D5S5
    • View Profile
Character Name: Llywenna Medraut
Year: 2nd
House: Ravenclaw
Three things we should know about your character: Im secretly a grizzly bear, I love dressing up, and....... my daddy scares me a lottle
Favorite thing about summer:
What is your favorite teatime snack? shortbread biscuits
Keep Calm
There Is Nothing
A

CUPCAKE

Cant Handle

Travis Watson

(04/09/2015 at 19:09)
  • Lawyer & Violinist
  • C14D12T16S11
  • ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile
Character Name: Travis Watson
Year: 6th/7th
Three things we should know about your character: Loves dogs, hates big groups of people, hopefully future professional violinist.
Favorite thing about summer: The temperature is warmer, and outside is easier to evitate people.
What is your favorite teatime snack? Only one thing? Biscuits

Elijah Lockwood

(04/09/2015 at 22:05)
  • Fifth Year
  • C3D5T3S2
    • View Profile
Character Name: Elijah Lockwood
Year: 1st/2nd
Three things we should know about your character: Shy around new people, likes to whittle and is afraid of water
Favorite thing about summer: Iced Drinks
What is your favorite teatime snack? scones and jam

Nisha Kapoor

(04/19/2015 at 04:01)
  • Fourth Year
  • C5D4T3S4
    • View Profile
Character Name: Nisha Kapoor
Year: 4th or 5th
Three things we should know about your character: She's incredibly inquisitive, loves taking things apart to see the inner workings and to try and 'improve' on them, but she often fails miserably, and she often appears rather absent-minded because she is either tinkering with things, or reading about science or how things work.
Favorite thing about summer: Freedom from her stuffy, traditional grandparents and mother!
What is your favorite teatime snack? Biscuits drizzled in chocolate!

Tags: