As always, don't forget to vote!

Author Topic: Summer Loving? | [Property of Felix] | Do Not Enter  (Read 463 times)

Felix Simmons

(08/13/2014 at 13:03)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1D2T1S0
    • View Profile
July 1st

Francis suggested that I keep a journal whilst I'm away from home... so I guess that's what I'm doing. When I asked what to write about, he said; 'Why not write about what happens at camp, and who you meet?' So that's what I'm going to do. Starting with next entry, because I've only just arrived at camp, so there's not alot to say yet.

I did, though, go shopping for school with Fran just before I came here... which was pretty cool! I bought my first wand which was so awesome! (I'll tell you about it another time) and all my school supplies, and a kneazle, which is basically a magic spy cat, called Crea. I think she hates me. She's come to camp... but I'm afraid to say; I don't think she'll make it as far as Hogwarts. Which is a shame... she cost me seven Galleons! Well... cost Francis seven Galleons.

I've just been and checked and I've been sorted into a cabin, which is good: Ipotane. From what I've been told, we're at the bottom of a volcano. Hopefully there'll be some interesting critters there! I'm about to head over to say hello and hopefully make some friends...

Wish me luck!
Fe x
Armed with a
          magical spy cat
Felix is

READY FOR ADVENTURE

Felix Simmons

(08/31/2014 at 22:22)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1D2T1S0
    • View Profile
July 15th

I seriously suck at writing in this... I'm sorry, I can't help it! Camp is super duper busy and crazy and I've spent most of my time in the infirmary. Helping out, that is... not ill or injured. Almost my eleventh birthday.... Yipee!

I'll write soon, I promise
Fe x
Armed with a
          magical spy cat
Felix is

READY FOR ADVENTURE

Felix Simmons

(08/31/2014 at 22:25)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1D2T1S0
    • View Profile
August 1st

I'm so sorry! I forgot to write again. I don't know who I'm apologising to really... my journal? You're not a sentient being. And yet I just referred to you as 'you' again. Twice.

Off for a swim now, write soon.

Yours,
Fe x
Armed with a
          magical spy cat
Felix is

READY FOR ADVENTURE

Felix Simmons

(08/31/2014 at 22:28)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1D2T1S0
    • View Profile
August 2nd

Hey look! For once I actually wrote again soon, like I said. So, it was my birthday and it was amazing! I got some cookies, and a crystal ball and a singing badge from Fran! But my arm is throbbing still from Crea's last attack... I think it's infected.

Writing with my left hand.
Fe x
Armed with a
          magical spy cat
Felix is

READY FOR ADVENTURE

Tags: