Welcome to Camp Loki 1955!

Author Topic: ~WORLD IS MINE~  (Read 7231 times)

Ryszard R. B. Diederich

(08/01/2014 at 11:43)
  • Fifth Year
  • C7D4T4S6
    • View Profile
Konnichiwa lovelies

My name is Elspeth but you can also call me Elsie, Els or Elsiepie. C: I'm from Malaysia South East Asia, and a Science stream high school student. I was here before as Sophie Rosseau back in 2012 but had to go on hiatus because of RL crap. (;O; BUT now I'm back for good. <3<3

I'm a big fan of anime and Japan in general, lover of kaomoji and multiple fandoms.

My favorites are Naruto, Bleach, Noragami,Kyoukai No Kanata,GOT,DISNEY,DREAMWORKS,PIXAR,STUDIOGHIBLI,
KYOANI,GOHANDS, Supernatural, Dantalion no Shoka,
Shingeki No Kyoujin,Free!,ToraDora,Tokyo Ghoul,Yondemasuyo Azazel san,Another, UtaPri, DiaLovers,Hakuoki, Kara No Kyoukai,Kuroshitsuji, Durarara, Higurashi No Naku, Mardock Scramble, Sherlock, Harry Potter(pfft obvs), PewDiePie,CSI and there's a lot of stuff down in my obsession hole.

I listen to back number, Lorde,Perfume, VOCALOID, Taylor Swift, 30 Seconds to Mars, My Chemical Romance, Green Day,Adele,Coldplay,Zedd, Furukawa-P, Machigerita, Cilia, Arctic Monkeys, 5SOS,21 Pilots,Daughtry,Rihanna, John Newman,Avril Lavigne,FallOut Boy, Sia, Gymclass Heroes,Rixton, The Script,Yonezu Kenshi, Charli XCX, The Killers, OneRepublic,Babymetal, Foster The People,The Band Perry, PATD, Paramore,Lana Del Rey,Coldplay and The Pretty Reckless, Florence and The Machine and Marina and the Diamonds as well as anything else that's appealing.

I did not put a list of food i like because you would get offended by how i spam here and leave *clings to*

I love horror movies in general even though I almost crap myself every time. My favorite books are the GOT series, Harry Potter series, TFIOS, Odd Thomas and man this would go on forever.
My favorite animals include every known species in the cat family.So what if I'm Gabrielle in RL. Now, onto my charries. <3
Rhiannon Deiderich
23+Pureblood+Ravenclaw+Mycroft+INTJ

Machiavellian ; Intelligent ; Diplomatic ; Regal ;  Impregnable  ; Unfeeling  ; Sociopath  ; Refined  ; Elegant

Rhiannon is my favorite baby. She's the Dowager Sovereign, always at the heart of all things, watching and manipulating the strings, surpassing all her predecessors whom have poured their entire soul into building a heartless matriarch of high competence to marry, to become a parasite and absorb all power and wealth so to fuel the Deiderich ambition of monopoly. She was groomed to become a beautiful monster, but deep within her impenetrable high fortress a genteel flower wilts slowly, its livelihood waning but its tenuous grasp adamantly holds onto precious little hope. Her kindness now subsists on her previous dreams of freedom that have seen fulfillment in her daughter, though she is not her blood and kin, Cordelia is her everything.
Caspian Koenig
27+Homeschool+Pureblood+Wonka+INTP

Neutral ; Collected ; Sophisticated ; Passive ; Perfectionist ; Eccentric ;    Non-Conformist ;   Platonic ;   Disciplined 

Caspian is a lonesome oddball that crafts magical miniatures that are the equivalent to an otaku's figma. He is a born genius at wand-making, coming from a prestigious lineage of perfected mastery. He doesn't have friends, not that he needs or wants any. Caspian keeps to himself most of the time, a recluse from habit and choice. He harbors a deep and irrevocable feeling of love for Rhiannon, would do anything as long as she asks. They've known each other for years, Caspian buries his affections, cradles them in his soul. He mentors Cordelia in the arts. Other than Rhiannon, no one shares his undivided and unrequited devotion.
Ryszard Diederich
16+Slytherin+Pureblood+Sherlock+ISTP

Pragmatic ; Sharp ; Unforgiving ; Mischievous ; Insouciant ; Conniving ;    Utilitarian ;   Sentimental ;   Observant 

Ryszard was the wild child and widely avoided black sheep in his family. He brought mischief and chaos, Ryszard purposely made himself an undeniable blemish that is best to be kept hidden away from higher masses. He has experienced life and death situations more than the preferable amount, but he is stubborn and still hangs. He is a survivor in the most primal sense. Ryszard had a runaway habit of escaping into the world beyond Deiderich manor, and is often difficult to find unless he surrenders himself. There are secret pains that he keeps, the sting in his heart reminds him of what he must do.
Corentine Thorne
20+Violent+Amnesiac+Half+Shizuo+estj

Sarcastic ; Blunt ; Rude ; Tempestuous ; Violent ; Unpredictable ;  Brilliant ;   Flexible ; Agile ; Bloodthirsty

Traumatized by the abuse she received in the early aftermath of the Time Warp, Corentine awakes with only memory of the suffering she endured with her sister that slowly recovered during her stay at a rural hospital on the borders of Finland. She speaks fluent Swedish, French and somewhat coarse Russian but has no idea of how her linguistic skill came to be. After being released from the hospital, she and her sister are harassed, Corentine retaliates with remorseless violence. She is recruited by a mysterious mafia boss and is given the identity she holds today. Corentine frequently abuses nicotine and alcohol, and sets off on rampages after intoxication.
Cordelia Heidenrich
6+Pure+Professional Dork+dojikko hime+infj

Socially Inept ; Adorkable ; Excitable ; Forgetful ; Pacifist ; Cheerful ; Optimistic ;   Idealistic ; Naive ;  Innocuous

Cordelia is a sheltered little angel that has no idea of the bending cruelty that shapes the world. In her pretty little eyes is a world filled with wonder and amazement, Cordelia feels that despite its vivacious colors the world is a sad place. She makes it her dream to become an artist and a bringer of joy. She believes that everyone should be up instead of down, for we come from the stars and as we are bound to return to the heavens, no one should ever be down. It is difficult for her to find correct words and it has occured to her that her choice of vocabulary often annoys others so she chooses to keep to herself.
Aethelreld Cadwallader
20+Half+Composer+Tree+INFP

Numb ; Introverted ; Gracious ; Thoughtful ; Quiet ; Angelic ; Logical ;   Secretive ; Artistic ;  Objective

Always the silent little child with an equally reticent mind but ironically and beautifully talented fingers, Aethelreld has never ceased to amaze everyone with his godly capacity of keeping entirely to himself, his voice never raising and/or falling an octave. Despite the flat monotony, his voice itself is a cold refrain that sends waves of shivers down one's spine. It is not by fault of his genetic strain that his soul seems to lack any human emotion at all, but by choice. He knows the world will always choose to ignore tedium and he himself a but a small chip of it. There is a secret that he inherited from his mother, one that she herself carries with guilt to her lightless tomb, and one his freedom is burdened with.

code by lbds
« Last Edit: 08/21/2014 at 07:23 by Ryszard R. B. Diederich »
NOVOCAINE

Payton Rose

(08/01/2014 at 21:25)
  • Sixth Year
  • C8D6T8S7
  • Hyacinth - Most Sincere
    • View Profile
I like your pretties, they are pretty <3

I love anime as well though...as I get more and more into manga and anime things I realize I'm only at the tip of the iceberg...I love Inuyasha, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Baskets....I've kinda gotten out of it for a bit but...I'll get into it again.

We have similar taste in music too!

Anyways....your charries are lovely and we should totally thread...I have two elsewheres and then my Payton...my baby <3 Threads? Yes?

Ryszard R. B. Diederich

(08/02/2014 at 00:47)
  • Fifth Year
  • C7D4T4S6
    • View Profile
@Payton:OH THANK YOU <3 Ouran was amazing just saying cough cough.Anyways, yes to all the threads. Damien and Cory could have one, her older sis is a patient at St. Mungo's, they're both PTSD but the older sister represses her traumatic memories. Damien could psychoanalyze her and risk the danger of being thrown a chair at. ;3

* Rowan Stann

(08/02/2014 at 00:56)
  • Hufflepuff '45
  • C7D4T6S5
  • ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions Donor
    • View Profile
HOOOOOORROR MOVIES.

They are my fav. I also get a kick out of watching my friends freak out, and then laughing. I think something might be wrong with me.

Also, Cordelia skipping makes me smile. She's so happy and carefree!

Yay for returning and staying!

HUFFLEPUFF
hard at work

Ryszard R. B. Diederich

(08/02/2014 at 01:13)
  • Fifth Year
  • C7D4T4S6
    • View Profile
@Rowan:

*twirls you around in the air*

« Last Edit: 08/02/2014 at 01:16 by Ryszard R. B. Diederich »
Another promise, Another seed
-A N O T H E R  P A C K A G E D  L I E  T O  K E E P  U S  C H E C K E D  I N  G R E E D-

Ryszard R. B. Diederich

(08/02/2014 at 08:52)
  • Fifth Year
  • C7D4T4S6
    • View Profile
NOVOCAINE

Pacifica Narcissa Paladin

(08/03/2014 at 06:38)
  • Junior Healer + Editor
  • Pretty Pink Cupcake
     C14D10T10S7
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile

IT FELT RELEVANT. or something. but yes, I remember you, darling dearest. ;) <3 welcome back!

KAOMOJI. and japan is awesome, so no qualms about smushing you over that. and all the other things you like out of anime. which chars and ships do you like in Free, btw? urse and I have been watching that thanks to eves and eeeek.

LANA LANA LANA cats.

• UNREQUITED IS AWESOME. so much plot.
  • funnily enough, I think 'ries and rys have one or two things in common. other than slytherin and hawt blawnde, i mean. be interesting to see if they ever meet.
  • core is pretty. she can assassinate me anyday.
  • BUT CORDY IS HA-DORABLE.

also aries appreciates and approves such a pretty person's application to his FC.

LET'S HANG OUT ICLY AND STUFF SOMETIME.

<3 <3 <3
CAME TO WIN, TO SURVIVE, TO PROSPER, TO RISE
'CAUSE I'M NOT A WORD, I'M NOT A LINE, I'M
NOT A GIRL THAT CAN EVER BE DEFINED
I'M NOT FLY—I'M LEVITATION

Pacifica Narcissa Paladin

(08/03/2014 at 06:43)
  • Junior Healer + Editor
  • Pretty Pink Cupcake
     C14D10T10S7
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
bonus returning presents:

mm swimming animes. makoto is a cutie.
CAME TO WIN, TO SURVIVE, TO PROSPER, TO RISE
'CAUSE I'M NOT A WORD, I'M NOT A LINE, I'M
NOT A GIRL THAT CAN EVER BE DEFINED
I'M NOT FLY—I'M LEVITATION

Ryszard R. B. Diederich

(08/03/2014 at 07:02)
  • Fifth Year
  • C7D4T4S6
    • View Profile
@CISSY<3<3:

This pretty much explains itself and I do not regret this gif spam

ALL MY YES FOR LANA AND CATSSSSSS<3<3
  • the back story I thought up for them kills me even to this day
  • OMG YOU DO?All my yus if there is ever a thread for them.
  • IKR Julija StepShe's a pretty kitty when you nurse her with beer.
  • DURHUR she is such a dork tho.(/u\

<3<3

M E M O R I E S
-  H O W  I  M I S S  Y E S T E R D A Y    H O W  I  L E T  I T  F A D E  A W A Y   -

Captain Price

(08/03/2014 at 10:05)
  • 33rd Infantry - Captain
  • C16T15D7S8
    • View Profile
NEIGHBOUR

(one day let's do this yeah)

<3

Ryszard R. B. Diederich

(08/03/2014 at 11:02)
  • Fifth Year
  • C7D4T4S6
    • View Profile
@CAPPIE<3<3 :

THIS IS OUR SONG LET'SSS<3
« Last Edit: 08/03/2014 at 11:27 by Ryszard R. B. Diederich »
-A N O T H E R  P A C K A G E D  L I E  T O  K E E P  U S  C H E C K E D  I N  G R E E D-

Felix Oliveroot-Leontine

(08/03/2014 at 18:27)
  • Auror-In-Training & Hufflepuff '46
  • C10 D6 T6 S5
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! [1945] Superlative Winner ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Hello~! c:

I'm really new to Hoggies, so that beautiful coding on your post is like actual witchcraft to me and the characters in it are just as beauuutiful. My Felix is still toeing into the waters, but maybe someday he shall run into one of your lovelies~

Your taste in everything is amazing. *flops on* I could throw myself at so many of the things you listed but I just
just need
to
>Hakuoki
>Hakuoki
>Hakuoki

;A; ♥

Ryszard R. B. Diederich

(08/04/2014 at 06:02)
  • Fifth Year
  • C7D4T4S6
    • View Profile
@ FELIX <3<3:
its actully cappy's code but ho mai you made me blush

I WANT TO HUG YOU

NO??? ;A;;;;

I know that feeling bro.

ALSO THANK YOU AGAIN <3<3

I do not regret this spam because this is my intro MAINN

Rooster

(08/04/2014 at 19:36)
hiletsplay

Felix Oliveroot-Leontine

(08/05/2014 at 01:27)
  • Auror-In-Training & Hufflepuff '46
  • C10 D6 T6 S5
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! [1945] Superlative Winner ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
hug yes hug pls hug

*gonna share all these feels*

Ryszard R. B. Diederich

(08/05/2014 at 08:29)
  • Fifth Year
  • C7D4T4S6
    • View Profile
@ROOSTER<3<3:

*bundles you inconspicuously and leaves FOR ADVENTURE*
<3

@FELIX<3<3:

*snugs on you*<3<3

I  N    T  H  E    C  R  O  W  D    A  L  O  N  E

--EVERY SECOND PASSING REMINDS ME I'M NOT HOME--

Raasiel Albear

(08/06/2014 at 05:27)
Elsie~ X3 You are awesome and we should totally thread at some point even if Rys ends up being a bully because that would be just as much fun~! <3

Ryszard R. B. Diederich

(08/06/2014 at 10:17)
  • Fifth Year
  • C7D4T4S6
    • View Profile
@RAAS <3<3:

*preens self before coming after you<3*
THIS IS HOW I THINK IT'LL LOOK:

HOW IT REALLY IS:
« Last Edit: 08/07/2014 at 08:53 by Ryszard R. B. Diederich »

I  N    T  H  E    C  R  O  W  D    A  L  O  N  E

--EVERY SECOND PASSING REMINDS ME I'M NOT HOME--

Alerio Cerberus Paladin

(08/06/2014 at 15:09)
  • Head Nurse
  • C15D10T14S20
    • View Profile
The name Sophie Rosseau rings a very familiar bell. Was she the girl who lived with her grandma, very accepting lady?

Also - love the anime and music choices! :D

Ryszard R. B. Diederich

(08/06/2014 at 15:17)
  • Fifth Year
  • C7D4T4S6
    • View Profile
@ALERIO<3<3:

*hugs*

Tags: