Author Topic: [Summer Games] Campout - Magenta Team  (Read 1764 times)

Tobias Black

(08/17/2012 at 19:18)
  • 4th Year
  • C4T2D2S3
    • View Profile
"Don't you dare laugh at me!" The girl said to him and suddenly any urge to laugh instantly subsided. "Sorry didn't mean to offend." he said as he reached for his backpack and the bag of treats he had brought. "Something to eat, or maybe a towel?" he said taking his soft blue towel out and offering it to the girl.  As the blonde girl started barking out orders Tobias smiled a crooked smile, "Somebody has control issues." he said with a small chuckle to those near him.

Ritcher Jr. Reinhardt

(08/19/2012 at 04:28)
  • 7th Year
  • C8D6T7S7
    • View Profile
RJ looked at his shirt that was in the water with him. Great how pathetic, it was like a nightmare where he was failing at everything. He saw Angela successfully hide the flag. At least someone was being successful.

Out of nowhere a golden head came and started giving out orders to everyone. RJ didn't remember seeing her name on the team. Just who the hell was she?  RJ decided it would be best to ignore her.

He grabbed his wand and went up to the edge of the broad walk and pushed his body up.

Margot Lecuyier

(08/19/2012 at 21:13)
    • View Profile
A1. RJ grabs his wand, etc.
5 = action succeeds!
t w o r a v e n s i n t h e o l d o a k t r e e
one for you and one for me
b l u e b e l l s i n t h e l a t e d e c e m b e r

I   S E E   S I G N S   N O W   A L L   T H E   T I M E .

Beckah Vartan

(08/20/2012 at 12:43)
  • 7th Year
  • C11D5T6S7
    • View Profile
Her clothes stuck to her and weighed her down as she lifted herself up onto her feet and blinked in succession, water running down her face.

"Something to eat, or maybe a towel?"

Cold knuckles rubbed into her eyes leaving a slight smudge of mascara, immediately turning on the spot in search for a towel. "Thanks but I'm really not that hungry." She never liked to take offered food from anyone at anytime, anywhere at all. "But a towel would be great." The kid wasn't so bad after all. The instant comfort as she was handed the nice warm towel brought a very grateful smile to grace her lips as she wrapped it around her.

"Somebody has control issues."

"Hm?" Glancing at the girl passing out orders, Beckah realised all too quickly that whilst she may have been dreaming if she thought that Beckah would take orders from her, under water, she did have a valuable point. They did have to get out there and start collecting the flags or else time would catch up with them before they knew it.

She cleared her throat, stepping forward with heavy clothes that made her feel very slow and dragging. Which she was. "Po and Gale may have left to search for the other flags but I personally think there are enough of us here to go searching for another, that still leaves a few of you to stay and guard the flag still and conceal it or whatever." Because I will be going.

With a slightly sarcastic and very eager to leave salut, Beckah dashed off to go and search for an opposing teams flag. She was quite hopeless at a fast pace when she was drenched like this but perhaps that way she would dry off quickly enough? She left them no time to decide, if anyone wanted to join her they could.
« Last Edit: 08/20/2012 at 12:45 by Beckah Blake »

Lillica Razi-VD

(08/20/2012 at 13:56)
  • Slytherin '38
  • C11D6T9S10
    • View Profile
Lillica watches as her binding circles fade and her sleep haze dissipates. She sighs. The binding circles were so easy to. Something-the board walk must have charms on it.

She ignores the fact no one wants to listen her, if they want to lose. Let them. If they refuse to have a team leader, if they want to be selfish and not care about the team as a whole. She will win all by her self.

She attempts to use Protego Totalus to set up a barrier around the flag.
She attempts to use the bubble head charm on her self.
She attempts to Impervious her clothes.

Margot Lecuyier

(08/21/2012 at 17:21)
    • View Profile
A1. Beckah goes for another flag.
4 = success! Yeah girl.

A2. Lillica attempts Protego Totalus, which is not a real spell. Please see the Magical Rules list.

A3. Lillica attempts to use the bubble head charm on herself.
5 = success!

A4. Lillica attempts to Impervious her clothes.
Action voided. Only two actions allowed per 24-hour window.
t w o r a v e n s i n t h e o l d o a k t r e e
one for you and one for me
b l u e b e l l s i n t h e l a t e d e c e m b e r

I   S E E   S I G N S   N O W   A L L   T H E   T I M E .

Annabel Grey-Vartan

(08/24/2012 at 14:38)
  • 5th Year
  • C9D6T7S6
    • View Profile
Team Blue disguised as Red hidden by camel-flage

Going undercover was always a tricky business. Gone were the days when she'd just started on her secret agent track, when she'd thought that undercover literally meant sneaking around with bedsheets wrapped around her (that hadn't turned out so well). Assuming false identities meant you had to remember all the little bits that wouldn't give you away, and sometimes, in the heat of the moment, it was easy to forget.

Anna'd been about to suggest that they head off to Mount Agrippa 'cause she knew that area well, but remembered last-minute that that was where her real team flag was, and that she probably didn't want to lead the enemy there. Even if said enemy didn't know he was an enemy.

"Lake," she said instead, and then, "Race you there!"

Lakeside had the benefit of the Giant Squid, who was an old friend of sorts, and unlike the forest or the mountain, it was all a big stretch of open space, and 'less the flag was somehow underwater, Anna figured she could spot it in a jiffy.

'Cept she couldn't. She skidded to a stop and ducked hastily behind a pile of rocks, pausing only to reach out and snag her overly-enthused sidekick back by the tail. An older boy was hauling himself out of the water (maybe the flag was under the surface, eurgh, swimming, she thought), an older girl had just dashed by and the other girl -

She cocked her head, curious. That was a strange one. Still, their mission was clear. Anna stuck her hand out and flapped at her for-now companion.

"See the flag anywhere?"

Then, in a hushed voice, "Maybe if we capture one of them, they'll tell us where it is."

The plan solidified in her mind's eye, and she leaned her wand on the surface of the rock to get a better aim at the strange girl muttering spells [Lillica]. "Petrificus totalus!"

Her head jerked towards the girl. "Go on, your turn."
« Last Edit: 08/24/2012 at 15:52 by Annabel Grey »
it's only hubris if I fail | annabel grey

Daniel Marcus Reed

(08/24/2012 at 15:31)
  • Dragon Research & Restraint Bureau - Trainee
  • C13T8D7S9
    • View Profile
Team Red

Race? Race! Was she bloody insane this girl? It was open land and easy enough for everyone to spot them as it was without them having to run across the whole bloody camp like… uh… bloody baboons. Daniel opened his mouth to protest, but before he could even frown at his new companion, she was off running towards the lake. And of course he could not let her get there first!

Run Rabbit Run.

Daniel landed with a soft bump behind the pile of rocks just seconds after Anna. He could feel a stone digging into his right knee and another stone, or maybe it was Anna’s elbow, slam against his shoulder. Ouch. Not enough space. With a quick roll he moved behind a small bush just to the right of Anna.

Right. Flag. Daniel squinted his eyes and looked around. He couldn’t see it anywhere. Maybe someone else had already captured it? Though, then why keep the defence up? He frowned. “I think…”

"Maybe if we capture one of them, they'll tell us where it is." "Petrificus totalus!"

“Nooo!” Daniel’s eyes widened as Anna suddenly started firing a spell at the small group of defenders. What was she doing? That was not how it was supposed to be. There were too many defenders. Four against two. They’d be captured!

They would not be captured!

Clenching his jaw Daniel pulled forward his wand and aimed it at the bigger of the boys (Ritcher). “Petrificus Totalus!” He muttered the words and hoped that by the time they were spotted it would be too late. They’d have the flag and be gone.

However, one important thing was still missing. Daniel frowned, really, it had to be somewhere. It couldn’t just disappear. With his wand still aimed towards the small group of defenders, he whispered “Accio flag!”
« Last Edit: 08/24/2012 at 15:54 by Daniel Marcus Reed »

Lillica Razi-VD

(08/24/2012 at 22:11)
  • Slytherin '38
  • C11D6T9S10
    • View Profile
With her bubble head charm, she was diving into the water as the girl was saying her spell. If the girls spell hit her she would fall into the lake and drowned, then she would become a  poltergeist and haunt her murder. Or she would start watching for people under the water who wanted to caputer the pink flag.

Tobias Black

(08/24/2012 at 22:18)
  • 4th Year
  • C4T2D2S3
    • View Profile
  Tobias' eyes went wide as spells began flying from behind a rock he reacted almost on instinct aiming his wand at the boy throwing spells(Daniel) first, "Expelliarmus!" he screams hoping to send the attackers wand flying.

His grip tightened on the wand as he took aim then at the girl(Annabel) "Expelliarmus" he said again. He hoped that if he could disarm their attackers that with the help of his teammates the attack would be stopped short.

Tags: