Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1959!

Author Topic: Come Hale or High Water  (Read 77 times)

* December Hale

(21/06/2020 at 23:46)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1D0T2S1
    • View Profile
The Hale Family

FAMILY TREE

The Hales are an old family with traditional values. William and Lucienne Hale's boys were raised with high expectations, and nothing could describe the agony they felt when their son, Weston, revealed that he was in a relationship with a man. They strongly disapprove of the relationship, and refuse to accept Tiberius as their son-in-law.

William and Lucienne took solace in the fact their other two sons, Linwood and Quentin found suitable women to marry and produced enough children to continue their pureblood line. They always favored their biological grandchildren over December and Marvel, which was evident by the extra gifts and special attention. This caused a silent rift between Weston, Tiberius, and the rest of the family.

In 1957, the Hales were rocked by tragedy when their matriarch, Lucienne, and her youngest son, Quentin were killed in a mysterious accident. The family refused to talk about the incident, and not even Weston or Linwood understand what happened that day. Their grief is heavy and multiplied by the unrest caused by the unknown circumstances surrounding their death.

Most of the Hales possess dark blonde or brown hair and thick, prominent eyebrows. Though they have faced much adversity, they will always have each other’s backs when it counts.

WESTON + TIBERIUS

Weston Hale
1923 | Armie Hammer | Slytherin ‘42 | Curse Breaker | Open

Determined, calculating, stern. Expects perfection. Thinks others are beneath him and his family.

Tiberius Hale
1923 | Alex Pettyfer | Gryffindor ‘42 | Curse Breaker | Open

Light-hearted and playful. Noble, loyal. Accepting and compassionate to those who society would shun. Greedy and materialistic. His family disowned him after marrying Weston.

December Hale
1947 | Nastya Kusakina | Gryffindor | Taken

Determined, willful, antagonistic. Ambitious, wants to be the best.

Marvel Hale
1950 | Ruby Grace Barker (young) | ??? | Open

Naive, playful, emotional. Always concerned about others. Can be manipulative.

coded by ifr
« Last Edit: 22/06/2020 at 02:30 by December Hale »
here i am again
floating through the silence in
my cold skin

* December Hale

(22/06/2020 at 00:09)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1D0T2S1
    • View Profile

Rosie + Quentin

Rosie Hale
1927 | Marloes Horst | Open

Widower. Socialite. Frequently out of the house. Bad reputation. Wishes Linwood or Weston were dead instead of her husband.

Penelope Hale
1951 | Harley Chapman | Open

Stand-in mother to Juniper and Cameron. Protective, resourceful, manipulative. Secretly resents her younger siblings.

Juniper Hale
1952 | Jade Weber | Open

Playful, inquisitive. Idolizes Penny. Rule-follower, starved for her mum’s attention.

Cameron Hale
1955 | Marco Yousef | Open

Small and wild.

coded by ifr
here i am again
my cold skin

* December Hale

(22/06/2020 at 00:20)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1D0T2S1
    • View Profile

linwood + margot

Linwood Hale
1921 | Gaspard Menier | Taken

Perfectionist, hard-working. Feels responsible for his brother’s death. Family comes first.

Margot Hale
1920 | Maritza Veer | Open

Petty, elitist. Married for money, not love. Unfaithful.

Marlowe Hale
1945 | Line Brems | Open

Determined, willful. Materialistic and entitled. Resents Emory for being the first-born male. Obsessed with finding a rich boyfriend.

Emory Hale
1948 | Sam Harwood | Open

Independent, impulsive. Charming. Can talk his way out of anything.

Gemma Hale
1949 | Lilly Kruk | Open

Bubbly, carefree, rebellious. Thinks everyone is her friend. Feminist.

rules for adoptions

All face claims are suggestions, and I'm open to changes to personality and birth year. PM December Hale or message on discord (Hadley#1819) if interested. I would prefer Marvel Hale to be played at the castle, but all other kids are flexible. :)

coded by ifr
« Last Edit: 27/06/2020 at 19:39 by December Hale »
here i am again
my cold skin

Tags: