Professor applications are open until 15th December!

Author Topic: Edward Forest application  (Read 18 times)

Edward Forest

(04/12/2019 at 13:21)
    • View Profile
Name: Edward Forest

Birthday: September 27 1958

Hometown: London

Bloodline:
 Pureblood

Magical Strength (pick one):
 Charms

Magical Weakness (pick one):
 Transfiguration

Year 0-1:

Biography:
Edward Forest was Born to Kate and Matthew Forest on the 27 of September 1958. however when he was 5 a fire took his home and parents and he was found wandering the streets. He was found by 3 kind hags that gave him a home and raised him to be a kind person.

the eldest Hag Florina was the strictist.but this was because she expected a lot from him.

Polly was the middle. she was a kind plump hag who was known foe her delicious  treats

and then you had the youngest Bellavick and though she was the youngest she was definitely the wisest.

however other kids where mean. calling him hag boy and teasing his shyness. he longs for the day he's letter arrives

House Request:Gryffindor or Slytherin

Edward Forest

Edward Forest

(04/12/2019 at 13:25)
    • View Profile

Name: Edward Forest

Birthday: September 27 1947

Hometown: London

Bloodline:
 Pureblood

Magical Strength (pick one):
 Charms

Magical Weakness (pick one):
 Transfiguration

Year 0-1:

Biography:
Edward Forest was Born to Kate and Matthew Forest on the 27 of September 1958. however when he was 5 a fire took his home and parents and he was found wandering the streets. He was found by 3 kind hags that gave him a home and raised him to be a kind person.

the eldest Hag Florina was the strictist.but this was because she expected a lot from him.

Polly was the middle. she was a kind plump hag who was known foe her delicious  treats

and then you had the youngest Bellavick and though she was the youngest she was definitely the wisest.

however other kids where mean. calling him hag boy and teasing his shyness. he longs for the day he's letter arrives

House Request:Gryffindor or Slytherin
Edward Forest

* Calypso Ross

(04/12/2019 at 14:06)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C30D24T23S21
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Hi Edward, and welcome to the site!

Your application is coming along nicely, but it looks like you're missing some sections, most importantly the Roleplay Sample section.

If you go back to the Hogwarts Student Application Template here, and scroll down towards the bottom half of the post, you will see a 'code' section. If you click the 'select' button next to this, and then do ctrl/cmd c to copy, you can paste it (using ctrl/cmd v) into a new reply to this topic. This should give you the whole template to fill out.

A couple of other things I've noticed in your application so far:
1. If you want Edward to be a first year this coming term, his birthday would be 27 September 1946.
2. When we ask for your year, you need to pick two years. If you're hoping for Edward to be a first year, you should put 'First (preferred)' and then your second choice of year after that. Most people who are applying for first year put second year as their second choice, e.g. 'First (preferred), second'.

Please could you copy/paste the full template and fill it out completely? Please could you also edit the birthday and the year for Edward, as I mentioned above. Once you've made the required changes, please repost your entire revised application in a new reply to this topic, and we'll be more than happy to take another look.

If you have any questions about this or need some more help, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!
I'VE GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY
AND I'LL WRITE YOUR NAME

Tags: