Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1958!

Author Topic: Matteo Locricchio  (Read 118 times)

Matteo Locricchio

(22/09/2019 at 19:42)
  • Child
    • View Profile
E L S E W H E R E   C H I L D

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character Name: Matteo Locricchio

Bloodline: Pureblood

Parents/Guardians (Are they currently played characters?):
Not currently played characters. Lucio and Cassia Locricchio, neither of which are conventionally employed. They live off of money inherited from Lucio’s father. Lucio handles finances and making connections with other pureblooded families and individuals. Cassia designates much of her time to various charities.

Residence:
Locricchio Manor, one of many properties owned by his father. Located in an undisclosed area unreachable by muggles and unknown by most wizards.

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the daycare)?
I plan on Matteo attending the daycare until he is of age for Hogwarts.

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
I don’t have a group to be approved for.

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
None.

Biography:
Matteo was born December 14th, 1946 at St. Mungos hospital. He was raised mostly in private by his pureblood parents with the help of their family’s house elves. To give him the opportunity to socialize with other children before he heads off to Hogwarts, his parents are considering enrolling him in daycare until the start of the next term. He was raised among pure bloods with traditional values among traditional pureblood customs. As an only child and his fathers heir, Matteo has all the pressures of excellence and perfection placed upon him and he’s expected to represent his family well. Having grown up the only child of wealthy parents, Matteo wants for nothing and is growing up to seem rather spoiled. Despite this, he’s kind at heart, although above all he seeks his fathers approval.

Roleplay:
Reply as your character to the following:

Godric Park.

Overhead, the sky was a crisp blue, for once clear of the ever-pervasive spongy clouds and rain. The sun was a lemony-yellow presence, high in the Eastern sky, and in front of it zipped three broomsticks in a straight line, or something very like one. One... two..... three... the boys passed, their shouts of excitement echoing as they chased the snitch, a tiny shimmer reflecting the sunlight.

Far below was another, much smaller broomstick.

It trugged along the ground, hugging close to it like a sluggish choo choo train and occasionally shuttering in protest. This was because said stick was currently being occupied by a very small girl who was tugging upward on the front of it with all her might, trying to coax it into doing what it had been expressly designed NOT to do.

"John, I said wait up!" The tiny girl squealed, giving the broomstick another tug.

Begrudgingly, it drifted upward a foot, and then sank, depositing the troublesome girl safely on the ground. Janey Hurst was not pleased. In a huff, she hopped off the toy safety broom, grabbing it firmly and thrusting it handle first into the turf.

Her brother was such a beast. He NEVER let her play! She folded her arms, seething blue eyes fixing on another figure nearby.  "You!" She barked, much more sharply than she meant to.

"...Do you want to play?"

Roleplay Response:
Matteo stood silently and alone. He watched the sky, barely registering the flyers zooming around above him. He was simply waiting out his time in the park. Mother had brought him here for the second time this week. She seemed to believe that if only he was made to stay in this park for a long enough time, he would make friends with these other children who were so different from him.

He glanced over at Mother, who was seated on the park bench, seemingly engrossed in a book. When it was clear she wasn’t going to look up in order to see his pleading eyes, he turned around with a sigh.

He turned his attention back to the quidditch players, boredom and exasperation just beginning to set in when he heard a hostile voice. He whipped around to face the girl, immediately suspicious and on edge. Was she addressing him?

He relaxed slightly at the invitation to play, suspicion alleviated but still very much on edge. What if this was a halfblood? Or what if she came from a family of blood traitors? He could picture his fathers voice, lecturing him on the importance of blood purity, telling him who he was to associate with and who he absolutely wasn’t.

Worried, Matteo glanced back towards Mother. She looked up from her book and smiled encouragingly upon seeing the girl.

Taking this as affirmation, Matteo threw his shoulders back and lifted his chin importantly as he regarded the girl. “Alright,” he agreed amiably , stepping towards her and professionally offering her a hand to shake, “I’m Matteo.”

OTHER
I found this website on TopSites

* Marina Lamont

(26/09/2019 at 14:54)
  • Marine Magizoologist
  • C12D7T14S8
  • ['48-'49] Quidditch Champions Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Accepted!
HELP I'M ALIVE
(my heart keeps beating like a hammer)

Tags: