We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Gabriella DeAngelis  (Read 75 times)

Brie DeAngelis

(15/07/2019 at 03:29)
  • Teenager
    • View Profile
E L S E W H E R E   C H I L D

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Gabriella DeAngelis

Bloodline:
Pureblood on paper, Unknown in reality

Parents/Guardians (Are they currently played characters?): 
Nicolas and Destiny DeAngelis (npcs)

Residence:
London

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the daycare)?
No

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
No

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Serena and Co.

Biography: (100 words minimum.)
The DeAngelis family fancied themselves unauthorized enforcers of the law. Nicolas and Destiny never did make it through Auror Academy. Which suited them just fine. Oh, they were talented enough to pass with flying colors. They just didn’t follow the rules. They were ruthless, and did what they had to do to get the job done.

Which is how their little business came into play.

You didn’t mess with them if you knew what was good for you. Owed a debt? It was usually best to pay up before the DeAngelis’ came to collect. They never found themselves in a mess they couldn’t buy their way out of. Though people feared them so much that they rarely reported them, anyway.

Such was a case that the Triplets were brought into the mix. No one could recall Mrs. DeAngelis even being pregnant. But they returned from a long trip in Italy with three baby girls. Triplets, they said, who were their pride and joy.

Fraternal girls who were as different in looks as they were in personality, each shining in different ways. Gabriella liked to think of herself as  the leader of the pack even if her sisters didn’t always agree. She was the oldest by about 5 minutes, and she wouldn’t let them forget it. But there wasn’t a single thing she wouldn’t do for her sisters. She had her parents ruthlessness and bravery, but she was different. She didn’t have their brutality. She had a very kind heart and didn’t like to hurt people unless absolutely necessary.

It was tough, being a DeAngelis. And she sometimes wondered if she didn’t quite fit in with her parent’s plans. It didn’t matter to her, though. She respected what they did, but it wasn’t exactly for her. She was going to find her own way.

Roleplay:
Reply as your character to the following:

Godric Park.

Overhead, the sky was a crisp blue, for once clear of the ever-pervasive spongy clouds and rain. The sun was a lemony-yellow presence, high in the Eastern sky, and in front of it zipped three broomsticks in a straight line, or something very like one. One... two..... three... the boys passed, their shouts of excitement echoing as they chased the snitch, a tiny shimmer reflecting the sunlight.

Far below was another, much smaller broomstick.

It trugged along the ground, hugging close to it like a sluggish choo choo train and occasionally shuttering in protest. This was because said stick was currently being occupied by a very small girl who was tugging upward on the front of it with all her might, trying to coax it into doing what it had been expressly designed NOT to do.

"John, I said wait up!" The tiny girl squealed, giving the broomstick another tug.

Begrudgingly, it drifted upward a foot, and then sank, depositing the troublesome girl safely on the ground. Janey Hurst was not pleased. In a huff, she hopped off the toy safety broom, grabbing it firmly and thrusting it handle first into the turf.

Her brother was such a beast. He NEVER let her play! She folded her arms, seething blue eyes fixing on another figure nearby.  "You!" She barked, much more sharply than she meant to.

"...Do you want to play?"

Roleplay Response:
Brie was waiting on her sisters. They were always late. Gia was probably having a hair emergency or else just forgot that they were meeting up altogether. And Gem… well she almost certainly remembered they were supposed to be meeting, but was making it a point to arrive late just because meeting times weren’t her thing or something similar. It was fine. Gabriella brought something to do in the meantime.

Because she was always ready and prepared.

Pulling several heavy books out of her bag, she began to arrange them in front of her. She had a latin dictionary, a nasty book of potions and blueprints to one of their parents buildings. Though she was absorbed in her work, she was vigilant. And so, by the time the little girl ran up to her, she’d slipped any evidence behind pages or in a folder and looks up with a bright smile.

“Do I? Well, I guess,” she tucked away the last of her things into her bag, and stood up to face her, “but only until my sisters get here.”

OTHER
How did you find us? Google

* Marina Lamont

(18/07/2019 at 14:56)
  • Marine Magizoologist
  • C12D7T14S8
  • ['48-'49] Quidditch Champions Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Accepted!
HELP I'M ALIVE
(my heart keeps beating like a hammer)

Tags: