Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1951!

Author Topic: ➸ | the Hunters  (Read 356 times)

Rin Hunter

(05/03/2015 at 17:49)
  • Slytherin '49 + Falmouth Falcons Chaser
  • C12D8T11S13
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['42-'43] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile

the Hunters

"Time flies like an arrow, don't waste it."

The Hunters are a family originating from England, although now they have spread across the entirety of Britain. Traditionalists to the core, they greatly value the laws set down by their ancestors and will uphold them to any cost. Loyalty and integrity are traits respected by the family, as well as going well and truly with the saying "blood is thicker and water". Although their views on lesser bloods are the same as any other elitist pureblood, they are raised to keep their thoughts to themselves, and to not make unnecessary comments and create drama. They might seem like bystanders, but if they see an opening, they won't hesitate to strike.

! Please do not reply to this thread. For adoptions, family relation ideas, and anything else please PM Rin Hunter !
« Last Edit: 23/02/2016 at 19:48 by Rin Hunter »
i feel numb most of the time
THE LOWER I GET THE HIGHER I'LL CLIMB

Rin Hunter

(05/03/2015 at 18:13)
  • Slytherin '49 + Falmouth Falcons Chaser
  • C12D8T11S13
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['42-'43] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile

the Main Branch

Jonathan Hunter
open

Current family head. Married to Sophie Hunter and has four children. Wise and calculating, constantly makes sure no one in the family steps out of line.

FC: Aiden Shaw

Sophie Hunter
open

Married to Jonathan Hunter and has four children. Valued adviser to her husband and highly perceptive.

FC: Phyllis Somerville

Samuel Hunter
open

Information to come

FC: Lee Pace

Dianna Hunter
open

Information to come

FC: Alexa Chung

« Last Edit: 25/02/2016 at 19:08 by Rin Hunter »
i feel numb most of the time
THE LOWER I GET THE HIGHER I'LL CLIMB