Student applications are now open!

Author Topic: Join the Ugly Greene Pedigree  (Read 501 times)

Chartreuse Greene

(04/12/2014 at 22:34)
  • Hufflepuff '45
  • C14D7T13S7
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Player of the Summer ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist Freesia - Most Spirited
    • View Profile

THE GREENE PEDIGREE

GENERATION ONE

There are plenty of families prettier, cleverer, wealthier and some might say even more magical than the Greene family. However, the Greenesare still what people call "a family". While the records could go back for years, I'll only take you back to 1857 when Mancervent Greene took Fred Olive as his wife. They produced two children, Manifred and Sharry.

GENERATION TWO

Manifred Greene married Truellen Dunker in 1888. They had two sons, Truman and Dunkan.

Sharry Greene took Yechiel Greenberg for a husband in 1890. They gave birth two three children. One boy, Yentl, followed by two girls, Mischief and Sharry.

GENERATION THREE

Now, first cousins Truman Greene and Sharry Greenberg married in 1920. They had one daughter, Chartreuse.

Dunkan Greene married Tipsy Jackson in 1920. Unable to have children, they adopted Donald.

Yentl Greenberg married Bonnie Stalker in 1923. They have two children, Yentl and Bert.

Mischief Greenberg had one child out of wedlock, Truellen.

GENERATION FOUR

The fourth generation is where it is at. All the fun of life begins afresh with them. Yentl Greenberg, Bert Greenberg, and Truellen Greenberg are available to play as new students of whatever age you see fit. You may even change their names if you can think of something more family-fitting. Who will join Chartreuse and Donald as the fourth generation of the Greene family?

PLAYABLE CHARACTERS

GENERATION TWO
Manifred Greene
Sharry Greenberg I

GENERATION THREE
Yentl Greenberg, Sr
Bonnie Greenberg
Mischief Greenberg
Truman Greene - Lucille Hopland
Dunkan Greene
Tipsy Greene

GENERATION FOUR - STUDENTS OR CHILDREN
Yentl Greenberg, Jr
Bert Greenberg
Truellen Greenberg, fc: kelly osbourne
Donald Greene, fc: tyler james williams

GREENE FAMILY REQUIREMENTS

The requirements are simple:

1. Your face claim cannot be what conventional wisdom calls attractive.
2. Age and Names are able to be changed.

« Last Edit: 07/03/2015 at 00:42 by Chartreuse Greene »
I AM your head girl
LAVATE LAS MANOS!!!

* Cassandra Chant

(04/12/2014 at 23:44)
  • Gryffindor '45
  • C9 D9 T7 S5
  • ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
I'll take Truellen!

* Lucille Hopland

(05/12/2014 at 20:05)
  • Auror - Hit Wizard
  • C7D14T11S5
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! Most Likely to Snog You ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions Superlative Winner - Most Swift Amaryllis - Most Dramatic ['42-'43] Duelling Finalist
    • View Profile
TRUMAN'S MINE
we're getting close now, don't turn away.
IT'S THE START OF A NEW DAY

Tags: