Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1952!

Author Topic: Ignore This  (Read 201 times)

Kat Winchester

(01/12/2014 at 18:00)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C2D0T1S1
    • View Profile

Application for Hogwarts School

Name: Kat Winchester

Birthday: 20th November 1931

Hometown: London

Bloodline: Pureblood
Muggleborn / Halfblood / Pureblood / Unknown

Magical Strength (pick one): Transfiguration
Divination / Transfiguration / Charms / Conjuring & Summoning

Magical Weakness (pick one): Conjuring & Summoning
Divination / Transfiguration / Charms / Conjuring & Summoning

Year (pick two): Second year

Biography: My name is Kat Winchester and I was born to Alexander and Emma Winchester. My father is a Potioneer and my mother is an Arithmancer. I am a Londoner, born and bred. I have an elder sister, Iris and a younger brother called James. Although I live in such a busy city, I believe I am fairly reserved but I am not very shy as I don't want people to take advantage of my insecurities about my height. I want to follow in the footsteps of my aunt and become a professor one day or possibly a potion. I enjoy reading and sports such as quidditch and netball. Since the age of 8 I have been studying magic with my parents and my teachers although I have been taught little bits of magic from a very young age. I am fond of many subjects at school but especially English, Mathematics, Charms and above all, Transfiguration. [/b]
If you are applying to be a first, second, or third year, your biography must be at least one hundred words long.
If you are applying to be a fourth year or above, your biography must be at least three hundred words long.

Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request: Ravenclaw

Personality: Intelligent, witty, a little fiesty, funny, friendly but can turn sour when people are rude. A little arrogant at times but means well.

Appearance: Short, wavy black hair with a fringe, deep hazel eyes and a caramel complexion. Short height and petite in size. Freckles if you look close enough but are usually unnoticeable. Her short stature puts her in a little bit of a disadvantage at times, but adds to her flexibility and agility. Doesn't let her height give anybody the wrong ideas as she carries herself around proudly.

Please reply to one of the Sample Roleplays below.
"Oh, I suppose they're just plain gross," Kat replied trying to think of ways to steer away from the awkwardness of the abrupt encounter. "I guess I don't really know seeing as I haven't had any, but nobody would want frog legs hopping off their plates in the middle of their meals!" Kat finished silently praying that her joke didn't go unnoticed.

Please list any characters you have on the site (current and previous):

How did you find us?: Through Rin Hunter.

« Last Edit: 01/12/2014 at 18:07 by Kat Winchester »