Student applications are now open!

Author Topic: Ignore This  (Read 192 times)

Kat Winchester

(01/12/2014 at 18:00)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C2D0T1S1
    • View Profile

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.
Name: Kat Winchester

Birthday: 20th November 1931

Hometown: London

Bloodline: Pureblood
Muggleborn / Halfblood / Pureblood / Unknown

Magical Strength (pick one): Transfiguration
Divination / Transfiguration / Charms / Conjuring & Summoning

Magical Weakness (pick one): Conjuring & Summoning
Divination / Transfiguration / Charms / Conjuring & Summoning

Year (pick two): Second year

Biography: My name is Kat Winchester and I was born to Alexander and Emma Winchester. My father is a Potioneer and my mother is an Arithmancer. I am a Londoner, born and bred. I have an elder sister, Iris and a younger brother called James. Although I live in such a busy city, I believe I am fairly reserved but I am not very shy as I don't want people to take advantage of my insecurities about my height. I want to follow in the footsteps of my aunt and become a professor one day or possibly a potion. I enjoy reading and sports such as quidditch and netball. Since the age of 8 I have been studying magic with my parents and my teachers although I have been taught little bits of magic from a very young age. I am fond of many subjects at school but especially English, Mathematics, Charms and above all, Transfiguration. [/b]
If you are applying to be a first, second, or third year, your biography must be at least one hundred words long.
If you are applying to be a fourth year or above, your biography must be at least three hundred words long.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request: Ravenclaw

Personality: Intelligent, witty, a little fiesty, funny, friendly but can turn sour when people are rude. A little arrogant at times but means well.

Appearance: Short, wavy black hair with a fringe, deep hazel eyes and a caramel complexion. Short height and petite in size. Freckles if you look close enough but are usually unnoticeable. Her short stature puts her in a little bit of a disadvantage at times, but adds to her flexibility and agility. Doesn't let her height give anybody the wrong ideas as she carries herself around proudly.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Please reply to one of the Sample Roleplays below.
"Oh, I suppose they're just plain gross," Kat replied trying to think of ways to steer away from the awkwardness of the abrupt encounter. "I guess I don't really know seeing as I haven't had any, but nobody would want frog legs hopping off their plates in the middle of their meals!" Kat finished silently praying that her joke didn't go unnoticed.

→ ABOUT YOU.

Please list any characters you have on the site (current and previous):

How did you find us?: Through Rin Hunter.

« Last Edit: 01/12/2014 at 18:07 by Kat Winchester »

Tags: