Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1951!

Author Topic: Eccentric Purebloods | Razi  (Read 754 times)

Oliver Razi

(12/07/2014 at 17:14)
Eccentric Purebloods | Razi

The Razi family is made up of eccentric pureblood wizards that work hard to maintain the purity of their lines. Like all wizarding families it realizes it's lines have tarnishes and due to the number of Razi's with high stations many of those tarnishes disappear with paperwork, and sometimes thru unfortunate accidents caused by some of the distant criminal elements within the family.  The Razi family is rather large and diverse with the more reputable and influential segments using the less well off members of the family for there needs.  With this perpetuating over the generations to create a rather segmented family where just having the name Razi doesn't mean they know or associate with each other (or more importantly admit to it).  Though there is always movement within the family as individuals ambitions and success raises them, and there failures cause them and those associated with them to fall.

Eccentric pureblood of good station

Osirus was the Head of the Razi family until his death in the early 1940s (post time-warp) and focused his efforts in growing the families businesses and influence within the ministry.  The majority of the Razi family in Britain falls into this category, with the children and grand children of Osirus benefiting the most.  There is a new head of family that was voted into the position by the members of the Razi family, but he hasn't been in the position long enough to extend his influence.

Some current/former Hoggies Characters: Jabari Razi, Belicose Razi, Nathaniel Ellwood-Luxe, Lillica Razi-Van Droombeeld, Vivienne Fortescue, Constance Razi

Criminal Elements

Wizarding families have more than just the face of there heir or heir's apparent.  However maintaining a families influence isn't always about the finer things in life: parties, politics, strategic marriages.  It sometimes is about maintaining that power thru force, bribes, and other less desirable ventures.  For such only one's own blood can be trusted.  In the case of Osirus Razi he used Thomas Razi I to be his muscle and then this group expanded from that into a number of illegal business dealings which many of his children have taken over.

Some current/former Hoggies Characters: Oliver Razi, Theodore Razi, Alec MacTire, Delilah Razi

Note:
  • Characters with a * in there name are either currently played or have been played in the past - thus taken
  • The majority of this family is pureblood, and highly values the purity of its lines.  There are tarnishes, and if you really want a Razi tarnish contact me (Oliver Razi) directly and we'll have to see if we can work something out.  As there would be so few I'll only hand these to players who have been active on the site for at least one RL year. ( Note: Tarnishes are those of less than pure blood, squibs are not tarnishes.)
  • TBD means there exist people but I haven't made them up...  If you have purebloods you want to put there I'm game!  Or if your looking for a certain age I'm sure I can fit them in.  I love to plot with people so I leave things open until someone wants a spot.
  • If you are interested in a MacTire please see the MacTire classified.
« Last Edit: 15/03/2015 at 02:54 by Oliver Razi »

Oliver Razi

(18/07/2014 at 01:54)
Pureblood Criminal Elements
The Wrong Side of the Razi Family

Wizarding families have more than just the face of there heir or heir's apparent.  However maintaining a families influence isn't always about the finer things in life: parties, politics, strategic marriages.  It sometimes is about maintaining that power thru force, bribes, and other less desirable ventures.  For such only one's own blood can be trusted.  Yet, after a couple of generations one can forget how important that role is.  Leaving those in that place can lead to one of two things: To reveal in the freedom, or to be resentful of being pushed aside and seen as the family help.

Thomas Razi I is the leader of this pack of Razi's.  He started as the muscle former head of Razi's family (Osiris), and expanded from that into a number of illegal business dealings which many of his children have taken over. 

Thomas Razi I - (b. 1857)
   - Thomas Razi II - (b. 1887)
      - Currently handles the part of the family business that distributes wizarding contraband around wizarding England.  (Note: They are high level distributors to places that actually sell the stuff…)
   - Barnaby Razi (b. 1900)
      - Currently the family muscle, and thoroughly enjoys the creative canvas it gives him.
   - Josephine MacTire nee Razi (b. 1903)
      - Married to a family just as criminal as the one she came from.  Some of her tea parties are covers for meetings of a more sinister nature.
      - If you want to adopt one of her children see the MacTire classified

Thomas Razi II
Scroll to see more...

Thomas Razi II is originally from Dover and as such him and his children are living in various independent situations as they had to evacuate due to the war.  Vivian Cadwallader didn't quite know what she was marrying into and was already pregnant by the time she figured it out, now she protects her children and tries to keep them towards the business side and away from the dirtier aspects.  Thankfully for Vivian, Thomas is mostly in high level distribution which except for secret meetings is out of the public view for the most part.

* Thomas Razi II (b. 1887) Suggested FC: Stephan Colbert - Vivian Razi (nee Cadwallader) (b. 1889) Suggested FC: Embeth Davidtz
      - Thomas Razi III (b. 1919) - Adult
            - Suggested FC: Bram Valbracht
            - The oldest.  Loves the freedom from pureblood politics, and considers many of the purebloods that thrive on such pansies.  The bad boy who is really bad thriving to take over his fathers business interests.
      - Delilah S. Razi (b. 1923) - Adult (TAKEN)
            - Underestimated.  Yet just as dangerous.  Uses her feminine ways to help her family close deals, but only with those she finds desirable for her own reasons.
      - Terwynn Razi (b. 1924) - Adult
            - Suggested FC: Clara Mamet
            - Not interested in the family business, yet loves the money her father gives her from it.  Desires to be a typical pureblood housewife complete with tea parties, and politics.
      - Theodore Razi (b. 1926) - 6th yr (TAKEN)
            - Heavily influenced by his oldest brother, and doesn't fit in with typical purebloods.  Yet, he is at the point where his actions have to make the choice of pureblood aristocracy or following in line with his father.
      - Oliver Razi (b. 1931) - 3nd yr (TAKEN)
            - The youngest.  At the point where he is figuring out the factors that influence him.  His short time in Hogwarts has demonstrated he doesn't have the book smarts to be anything more than a lackey in his families business.  So he is pushing his magical abilities to prove he has the power to be more.

Barnaby Razi
Scroll to see more...

Barnaby Razi is currently the family muscle and resides in Westminister part of London.  A hidden brownstone on Baker Street to be exact, which is the last place anyone would expect him to live, and he keeps that a secret.  Barnaby got into this position as throughout his schooling his main skills laid in pushing and convincing people to things for him thru bribery.  Barnaby always tends to go for creative methods to encourage compliance with his desires, and only uses force if necessary - which it rarely is. 

* Barnaby Razi (b. 1900) - Juliana Razi (nee Carlisle) (b 1905)
      - Noah Razi (b. 1922) - Adult
            - He is that guy you know that can get things done or taken care of.
      - Brayden Razi (b. 1928) - 4/5 year
            - A bit of a brute, known for pushing to get his way
            - Twin of Savannah
      - Savannah Razi (b. 1928) - 4/5 year
            - Delicate, known to use Brayden to get her way.
            - Twin of Brayden
      - Lilith Razi (b. 1931) - hopeful firstie
            - Into detective novels instead of dolls, and with the keen attention to detail to catch you in your deeds she is becoming a regular sleuth... or prevent you from catching her...
      - Laura Razi (b. 1934)
            - Still into tea parties

The Razi family works slightly different from other wizarding families, as the head of the Razi family is voted on by all members based off a list of nominations written by the former head.  Though naturally no one from this branch will be selected in the near future due to their role, or assumed role within the family.  The majority of the Razi family is a bunch typical purebloods that desire power and influence, depending on there position they may not publicly acknowledge they know or are related to members of this group.

Names can be changed except for taken characters and Thomas Razi ( as that is passed down ).  Face clams are a suggestion and honestly I'm known for picking horrible ones so feel free to change them.
« Last Edit: 15/03/2015 at 03:04 by Oliver Razi »

Oliver Razi

(17/11/2014 at 00:05)
Eccentric Purebloods of Status

The majority of the Razi family is a bunch typical purebloods that desire power and influence, with the typical Razi twist about there being something slightly odd about them.  If you are looking for a typical pureblood that is a bit off this is the type of Razi for you.  Power has recently shifted in the Razi family from the old head of family Osrius to the new head of family Alastair.  With this new shift his children are stepping forward and into a spotlight they'd formerly not been in.

Alastair Razi - b. 1872  ( Not Adoptable )
*   He was much younger than his older brother Theodore I who became the family muscle for the former head.  As such he was looked over as when he was a child Theodore had children of his own to deal with so he resented his brother and went in the opposite direction towards the Ministry.  First he ended up in the Aurors office, and even was bribed to make a few issues disappear for the family, then he built up his reputation in the ministry settling in an administrative position for Wizengamots. 

Work-in-Progress
- Will be updating with some highlighted characters on the current head's branch. 
- If you have an idea for a child of Alastair and there family feel free to ping me… 

« Last Edit: 18/11/2014 at 01:09 by Oliver Razi »

Tags: