We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Birds of a Feather | The Fowl Family (5 halfblood siblings)  (Read 782 times)

* Marjorie Fowl

(06/01/2014 at 08:28)
  • Store Clerk
  • C9D11T6S6
    • View Profile

THE
fowl SIBLINGS
character adoptables

A large halfblood family who hail from Lydbrook, Gloucestershire which sits nestled between the River Wye and the Forest of Dean. There are too many of them and thus they aren’t exactly rich. However they make up for that in spirit. Parents Walter and Kathleen are both very down to earth and loving of their overly large brood. They’ve had regular exposure to the muggle world as they all ran amok with the other Forrester kids in their village, and Walter works as a ‘mechanic’ for the locals. He can fix anything that’s broken.

Names, faces and ages are all negotiable although its preferred that names stay within the time period (1930’s). Post here or PM me if you are keen to take one!

Thanks Panda for the amazing layout C:

Roland Fowl, 21
The eldest boy. Likely to be a bit of a lad. Marjorie has seen him smoking (naughty boy) and I have large desires to see him get around on a motorcycle. Suggested PB is Jack Huston.

Clementine Fowl, 21
The eldest girl and because of this has been weighed down most of her life with the responsibility of looking out for five younger siblings. Whether she does this with dutiful grace, or is somewhat bitter and keen to shoot off as soon as possible, is up to you. Suggested PB is Milly Simmonds.

Alice Fowl, 20
Maybe feels overshadowed by her older sister and forgotten. Maybe outshines everyone. Again up to you, but she will have also had to shoulder a lot of responsibility for younger siblings which could be a nice little piece of character development. Suggested PB is Kristine Froseth.

Otto Fowl, 17
Likely to be a bit of a troublemaker and adventurous as he has never had to worry about anyone else really. The kids come from the Forest of Dean so he will have spent most of his small life running around amongst the trees, getting dirty. Suggested PB is Janis Ancens.

Edith Fowl, 16
Could be a troublemaker like her brother or the whingy baby of the family. Their ages are interchangeable as long as they remain younger than Marjorie herself. Suggested PB is Rosie Tupper.

made by pandora duke with love
« Last Edit: 10/08/2015 at 02:56 by Marjorie Fowl »

* Marjorie Fowl

(31/03/2014 at 04:24)
  • Store Clerk
  • C9D11T6S6
    • View Profile
I'm not writing much at the moment thanks to uni, but if you would like to take one let me know!

* Marjorie Fowl

(22/04/2014 at 14:38)
  • Store Clerk
  • C9D11T6S6
    • View Profile
Clem has been taken!

* Marjorie Fowl

(27/07/2015 at 05:59)
  • Store Clerk
  • C9D11T6S6
    • View Profile
Updated with age corrections and updated face claims.

Otto Fowl

(10/08/2015 at 01:43)
  • Wanderer
  • C7D10T7S8
    • View Profile
Join us  8)

Tags: