Student applications are open for the 1971-72 term!

Author Topic: Jessica Charity Finch  (Read 999 times)

Jessica Finch

(03/01/2012 at 20:52)
  • C6D7T13S6
    • View Profile

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Hi I’m Jessica Charity Finch. But people call me Jessica.

Education: 
I went to Hogwarts. A hat put me in Gryffindor and stuff. I graduated because I went and visited my professors everyday and they said that they’d pass me just to see me go.

Residence:
I got a lot of friends. I stay at their places mostly. I got an apartment but I like to keep it clean so I don’t go there and stuff. My grandpa is Perseverance Finch but he likes to go by Perseus. I live at his place on occasion. I call him Peepaw or Papa Bird. He doesn’t like being called Big Bird. So don’t call him that.

I believe I can do anything if I apply myself because. What are you waiting for more? Because is the reason.
And I like to work at my friend’s shop as a hobby. I also like to go to parties. Oh and I write a column. It’s in the Daily Prophet. It’s pretty cool.

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (example St Mungo's, the Ministry, Shrieking Shack) or to take over an existing shop in need of new management?
No, but thanks for asking.

Requested Magic Levels:
  • Charms: 2
  • Transfiguration: 14
  • Divination: 2
  • Summoning: 14
Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
I have some friends and they’re like a group.

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Peter Franklin-Lahm, Florence Snodgrass, George LaFleur, Dahlia Prothero, Valerie Prothero, and Peepaw Finch

Special Phrase: Tibbles’ beard of power.

Biography: (300 words minimum.)
Hi. I’m Jessica and this is my column for the Daily Prophet. We’re gonna have a great time.

So like last week I went to a party on Tuesday. And it was like, okay. I mean I wasn’t paying much attention to the party. I was paying attention to that really cool coffee table in the center. It not one of those coffee tables you see everyday. Maybe like once every leap year.

But then like Edna was there and she was all “When are we going home? I need to go to bed” or something. Stuff like that. I ended up placing my hand over her nose like usual while I talked to this dude who looked like a dude who was friends with a dude that I dated in school, Jimothy.

Not that was the dude at the party not the dude he reminded me of. Or the friend of the dude I dated. Sometimes things and faces overlap when you’re not paying attention hard enough.

Things are deep.

Like trenches. I found a water buffalo in a trench once. Poachers were after him. I gave him some bus fare money I hope he made it home okay. Wait…
He could have been a she.

So I’ talking to Jimothy and then across the room where the door is I see Shadow. I thought this was a pretty exclusive party. I mean the club was below a club and to the left of a storeroom. You could only find it if you closed your eyes, span spun in a circle and said “COME ON!”

But there’s Shadow! I mean I try not to let anyone cramp up my style. But Shadow needs to find a new place to go. Get off this Earth and leave it to me. I got this Shadow. I don’t need some sort of back up anchor reporter woman. Or a camera. I don’t need some camera woman following me around telling everyone how my life’s going. I’m telling you it right now. Problem solved. Sequence completed.

So there’s Shadow! So I don’t know what you all would do if your Shadow showed up but I went to the bathroom. I locked that door good and I apparated outta that place. That’s what you get for showing up Shadow. Try using the bathroom now.

I want to talk about kittens and how they stare at me. I mean I am a pet psychic, it runs in the family, but staring is a bit rude. I make it my mission to tell cats and stuff to be more polite.

Snoring’s gross.

So this week the color is Red Violet. Your ideal shoe size is seven in a half and that’s in American. Yeah in, not and. Stop telling me what to do editor. You try reading this column. I mean writing it.
If you go out on Wednesday bring two bouquets of flowers and a soup can. Doesn’t matter on the size or contents of it. For romance if you go on a date you’re part of the way there. And for business food is in high demand.

BYE Y’ALL. Read n’stuff next time!

ROLEPLAY
Roleplay Response:

Edna had four eyes and she needed to cover up two of them. That was the number one thought going through Jessica’s head as stared at her. Jessica didn’t like wearing a little ice cream hat with an ice cream apron. But her hobby was working at an ice cream shop so what else was there to wear?

"I'm lost and it's dark and I wanted to know where I am but I'm not scared but I am worried that Sambundeakin is scared because he's little and needs something to eat and wants to go home. He misses my and his mommy."

Jessica placed her hand on Edna’s nose and looked down at the little girl who had come into the ice cream shop. There was a moment of silence that you could scoop out from a pail. Jessica took her hand off of Edna’s nose. She put her hands on her knees and leaned over so she was level with the little girl’s eyes.

“We’re gonna get him home right now. You hang tight little girl. Just hand me over Sambundeakin and I’ll get him to your parents. But first he needs some ice cream. I’m not saying that ice cream is all he needs to eat but that’s all I got here and we don’t have time to mess around. Stay put little girl. I might have some mixed nuts in the back to put on his ice cream to give him a bit more of a boost,” Jessica stood up and quickly took off her apron and hat. She threw them over the counter before vaulting over it herself to get to the back room.

Jessica never came back that night.

Jessica Finch

(03/01/2012 at 20:56)
  • C6D7T13S6
    • View Profile
Requested Magic Levels:

Charms: 6
    Transfiguration: 14
    Divination: 6
    Summoning: 6

Better. But is it good enough?

Esme Vartan