We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Black, Keziah | Incoming Hogwarts Student  (Read 922 times)

Keziah Black

(01/08/2019 at 22:07)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C0D1T1S2
    • View Profile

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name: Keziah Genesis Black

Birthday: October 31, 1945

Hometown: Rockland County, New York, United States

Bloodline: Halfblood

Magical Strength (pick one): Conjuring & Summoning

Magical Weakness (pick one): Charms

Year (pick two): First, Second

Biography: Keziah Genesis Black had never wanted anything more than to be her own person. The first of a set of triplets, she had always known that her destiny would forever be entangled with that of her brother and sister. Until it wasn't.

Raised by her aunt, KB has lived in England since she was 7 years old. Her mother, Olivia, was an Ilvermorny graduate who married a No-Maj. Like every young couple they yearned for a family and when the time came they were excited to learn more about the lives they were bringing into the world. On October 30th at 11:52PM they welcomed Kristoffer Fitzgerald Black into the world. By 11:58PM Kaori Hazel Black had joined her older brother and at 12:03AM, on Samhain, they met the final addition to their family, Keziah Genesis Black. Little did they know, in two years time their entire lives would be upended and the picture-perfect dream they had been constructing would turn to ash before their very eyes.

KB rarely speaks about the tragedy that befell her family or the subsequent move from the United States to Great Britain. Her heritage as a witch has always been at the forefront of her life and Penelope, her aunt, often had spoken of her time at Hogwarts and the many great things that await KB there. Her only desire is to preserve the memory of her siblings and parents.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Keziah blinked, slightly confused as to whom exactly Hugh was speaking to. Her head turned to gaze over her shoulder but she was alone. "Are you talking to me?" she countered, eyes slithering to look down at the red flowers that had been haphazardly thrown onto the ground in small piles. They then moved upwards, connecting with Hugh's own.

She audibly swallowed.

"I-what exactly are you looking for?" she inquired, shuffling her feet among the flowers. "Did you say it was a rat?" KB could hardly believe that anyone would willingly choose a rat as a pet. Her aunt Penelope had allowed her a choice and she felt proud to have selected the most beautiful owl at the menagerie. Beside her feet she heard the rustling of plants and she jumped slightly.

"Disgusting.." she murmured, stepping back to put some distance between her and the offender. "Maybe you should just get a new pet." She pointed out, her shoulders offering a shrug instead of help.

→ ABOUT YOU.

Please list any characters you have  on the site (current and previous): Zailey Zsofka

How did you find us?: Other

* Anneka Ivanova

(05/08/2019 at 12:25)
  • Hogwarts Headmistress
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile

Miss Black,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Term begins 1 September 2019. Currently, students have gathered at Camp Loki. Your admission is joint for both the school and Camp Loki, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies. We look forward to seeing you at the Castle.

Sincerely,

Headmistress
and if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me, take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity

Tags: keziah black