We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Question  (Read 1221 times)

HSNet Guest

(19/03/2019 at 06:09)
  • Just this guy, you know?
    • View Profile
I have one major question before I register as it affects the name I use, since Students open up in April (From what I read) should I wait? Or can I have an Elsewhere character and a student? If I can have both...how do I go about choosing a username?

-J

Calypso Ross

(19/03/2019 at 06:39)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Hi, J!

You can apply as an Elsewhere character as soon as you join, and then submit a student application for the character when student applications open on 1 April. Alternatively, you can also have both a student character and an Elsewhere one — there’s no limit on Elsewhere characters, though we suggest you only apply for as many as you can handle.

When choosing a username, you should choose the full name (most use first and surname; some use first, middle, and surname) of one character you wish to apply for. You can create more characters as subaccounts once you join.

Hope this helps!

look out! look out!
'CAUSE EACH TIME I FALL
I'LL BE CRASHING DOWN
RIGHT THROUGH YOUR ARMS

HSNet Guest

(19/03/2019 at 07:15)
  • Just this guy, you know?
    • View Profile
Thanks! One last thing. When attempting to Register it's asking for a 'secret phrase' but I haven't been able to find one (I know it's probably something glaringly obvious I'm missing.) - J

Calypso Ross

(21/03/2019 at 00:04)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
I think you might have figured it out already(?), but if not, you'll need to read through our Registration Agreement to find the secret phrase.
look out! look out!
'CAUSE EACH TIME I FALL
I'LL BE CRASHING DOWN
RIGHT THROUGH YOUR ARMS

Tags: