Professor applications are open until 15 April!

Author Topic: Alchester Reinhardt  (Read 797 times)

Alchester Reinhardt

(01/12/2012 at 03:55)
  • 2de Année
  • Theatre + C7D6T6S5
    • View Profile

Application for Beauxbatons Academy

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.
Name:Alchester Anderson Sven Reinhardt

Birthday: October 31

Hometown: Saint Cloud, France

Bloodline:
Pureblood

Magical Strength (pick one):
Charms

Magical Weakness (pick one):
 Conjuring & Summoning

Year (pick two): 5 or 4th

Biography:
  The white wand prodded the lifeless corps of the silvery mooncalf. Last night Alchester had watched the creature dance under the beautiful shinning moon. Last night Alchester had sent a blast of red energy onto the mooncalf, igniting and charing the mooncalf with in minutes. That morning he went and examined his latest kill. Sparks crackled out from the tip of the wand and danced into the creatures blackend body, which convulsed. He charmed the mooncalf corps to continue to dance around.

He grinned. How interesting he found this. To have something thats life had been drained, to still dance about. A slave. How entertaining.

He watched it dance around for a good twelve minutes, until it became boring. Then he petrified the crumbling corps and put it in his storage shed to be stuffed and mounted later. Watching animals get mounted, it was interesting, and this would be his first completely burned stuffed animal too. So it would be even more special. Like collecting bugs: killing them then stabbing the little bug bodies with pins on to boards with proper latin names. Or practicing how to say one single word perfectly, in the mirror for over an hour - 'love.' He couldn't feel it, but being able to say it with such great emotion being conveyed, that it was believed. Was a useful tool. A tool that manipulated people quite easily.

Alchester wasn't really the type one would think, who would have such odd hobbies. He was nice and polite, well mannered. He appeared to be cheerful, and had many friends. He was social, and very likable, but he was a very good actor you see. Part of his narcissistic psychosis. 

It was also part of the reason he would not be attending Durmstrang this year. Simply to make his parents more happy, not that he actually cared. He would still be able to continue his dark arts education, and make every one happy. Normally someone with such shallow emotions and only caring about him self, would not think this far, but he did. People being happy for the time being, makes goals easier to achieve, easier to use. While he was void of real emotion, he had learned very well to mimic how he should respond to things.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

Ecole Request: Performance

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Please reply to the Sample Roleplay below.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!"

Alchester simply blinked as the soup dripped down his face. Half of his friends looked outraged at the pathetic first year, while the other half found it amusing. He could do both. Very easily. Even though all he felt was anger, but he had learned at a young age to  hold his rage, even though it was the only real emotion he ever felt.

As he stood up he glared at the small first year, who he hoped would shrink away from embarrassment, and possibly fear. 

In the harshest tone he could muster,
"What in Merlin's great beard... Do you! Think you're doing!?"

He paused. He did not bother actually reading the girls face, that would make it look like he cared to much, and he did not really care how the girl felt any way.  He waited a moment, thinking it would let the fear sink in even further to the girl. Then, his lips curled.

Alchester gave a joking chuckle and a wide grin.
"Just joshing you. Its fine... Who doesn't love a good onion soup based hair conditioner right?"

He pulled out his wand and said a spell, cleaning most of the soup away.

"But please Miss... Don't let it happen again. Im going to be smelling like onions for a week."

The girl should be slightly confused. Fearful, but relaxed.
He let her off easy, but she was young. So it was seemed as nice and respectable.  He made a mental note of the girls face. She was indebted to him and he would use this meeting to make her do something for him later.

→ ABOUT YOU.
Previous Characters (if applicable): Amalryc and Lillica

How did you find us?:

(Sorry, I actually did not mean for it to be the killing curse. I was thinking more Verdimillious, but its fine. He would like burning it much more. And that was a creepy thing to have to say lol.)
« Last Edit: 01/12/2012 at 04:35 by Alchester Reinhardt »

Margot Lecuyier

(01/12/2012 at 04:20)
    • View Profile
Hi Alchester!

Avada Kedavra (which is what I'm guessing the spell in your biography is) is too advanced for your year. Could you please modify your biography to not kill the mooncalf (or find a spell more appropriate for a 4/5 year)? We'll be glad to take another look.

Thanks!
Mae
t w o r a v e n s i n t h e o l d o a k t r e e
one for you and one for me
b l u e b e l l s i n t h e l a t e d e c e m b e r

I   S E E   S I G N S   N O W   A L L   T H E   T I M E .

Alchester Reinhardt

(01/12/2012 at 04:44)
  • 2de Année
  • Theatre + C7D6T6S5
    • View Profile
*bumps*

Margot Lecuyier

(01/12/2012 at 14:04)
    • View Profile

Mr. Reinhardt,

Congratulations, your application to Beauxbatons Academy has been accepted.

Term begins 01 January 2013. Currently, students have gathered at Camp Loki. Your admission is joint for both the school and Camp Loki, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies. We look forward to seeing you at the Academy.

Regards,
t w o r a v e n s i n t h e o l d o a k t r e e
one for you and one for me
b l u e b e l l s i n t h e l a t e d e c e m b e r

I   S E E   S I G N S   N O W   A L L   T H E   T I M E .

Tags: