We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Belle Oliveroot  (Read 694 times)

Belle Oliveroot

(01/12/2012 at 03:56)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C2D1T0S1
    • View Profile
Belle Oliveroot

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.
Name:Belle Oliveroot

Birthday: August 14th

Hometown: Oxfordshire

Bloodline:
 Pureblood

Magical Strength (pick one):
Charms

Magical Weakness (pick one):
Transfiguration

Year (pick two): 1st year

Biography:
Belle was the youngest of the Oliveroot family for nearly ten years before her new baby brother was born. It would be an understatement to say things have gone smoothly for her since then.  Belle is used to being a princess, but with the new baby, her parents never have time for her any more. Or that is how she feels, any way. So she is glad to be able to leave home and go to school. Belle is quite a bit spoiled and dotted on by her elder sisters. Belle is especially spoiled by Eirian, her oldest sister.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request: Ravenclaw, or Slytherin

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Please reply to one of the Sample Roleplays below.

“Wait up! It’s for the paper!”

Belle grinned to her self as she slowed down. She wouldn't completely stop until the girl who had been lurking behind her for sometime now reached up to her. It made perfect sense for the paper to want her input on some hot topic. She was Belle Olivroot, and the public deserved to know what she thought. Ask Eirian, she would agree completely, and Eirian worked at the Ministry of Magic.

The other girl, who Belle remembered as Astrid, maybe? Finally caught Up. So Belle politely stopped, and gave the older girl a polite smile.

Belle wondered what sorts of things she would be asked to comment on. That blonde older slytherin girl who every one was kinda scared of? That older pureblood boy who was caught snogging the muggle born out in the maze? The rumors of so many things that were deemed important.   

Let the important questions begin.

“What do you think about serving frog legs at lunch? Some say it’s a delicacy, but others think it’s plain gross.”

Belle blinked.

Really? This-This Girl! Was she really asking her, Belle Olivroot about frog legs!?

She took a deep calming breath.

"This is the United Kingdom... Not France. Keep the cooked amphibians with those dirty Parisians who think leg hair looks good with all those pastels. "
She said snobbly.

She thought for a moment.

"Is the paper accepting applications? I feel if this is the quality of 'interesting break out story' you all have... You need someone like me to, make it all better and worth reading."

→ ABOUT YOU.

Previous Characters (if applicable): Amalryc Van Droombeeld, Lillica Razi-Van Droombeeld

How did you find us?: Im gangsta like that...

Margot Lecuyier

(01/12/2012 at 04:21)
    • View Profile
Hi Belle!

According to our Character Policies, you may only have one student at each school. Will you be dropping Lillica to pick up Belle? Please advise.

Thanks!
Mae
t w o r a v e n s i n t h e o l d o a k t r e e
one for you and one for me
b l u e b e l l s i n t h e l a t e d e c e m b e r

I   S E E   S I G N S   N O W   A L L   T H E   T I M E .

Belle Oliveroot

(01/12/2012 at 04:40)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C2D1T0S1
    • View Profile
*sigh* Sorry... I thought itwas two for Hogwarts. My mistake. Could you just, take this all down. I will start her once Lil graduates, this coming term.

Sorries!

Tags: