Student applications are open for the 1971-72 term!

Author Topic: Darcy and co. adoptables!  (Read 1926 times)

Clara Darcy

(17/05/2019 at 21:23)
  • Policymaker Apprentice
  • C23D11T22S16
  • Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
Hi! If you are interested in claiming a character listed below, or connecting a family tree of yours to this one then please PM Clara Darcy. This is on a first come, first serve basis so I'm super sorry if the character you want is unavailable.

About the Darcys

Pureblooded and proud, the Darcys are an old family, able to trace their ancestors all the way back to the 16th century. They've had a firm foot in the door of the ministry for as long as people can remember, and connections in just about every other field to boot.

Over time they have garnered more money than anyone could possibly need, rumoured (and in some cases quite rightly) to be earnt from some unsavoury activities. Nevertheless, charming confidence, power and a natural affinity to lying has kept them out of any real trouble.

It is common knowledge that the Darcys are tradionalist in their views, with backward ideas like that muggleborns are akin to dirt common amongst their ranks, and their views on women are no different. Expected to bear children, look pretty, marry who their parents say and support their husbands no matter what, they are generally married off quite early.

Disownment is not often done, it being seen as a stain on the family's more or less pristine reputation (though some would say it has been tainted with tales of cruelty and prejudice- all of which are true). But there are a few things that can guarantee disownment, ranging from marrying a muggleborn (absolutely not), to running away, to getting pregnant before marriage. Those sorted into Gryffindor are on thin ice.

Darcys and those closely related to them are recognisable by blonde locks.

« Last Edit: 18/12/2019 at 22:23 by Clara Darcy »
I am not throwing away
MY SHOT

Clara Darcy

(15/09/2019 at 20:32)
  • Policymaker Apprentice
  • C23D11T22S16
  • Player of the Summer
    • View Profile

Seyridge manor
Father: Alfred Darcy (1910); Wizengamot; distant; never home; fav: Clara
Mother: Marilyn Darcy (1914); Socialite; harsh; short temper; fav: Sophia

adoptables

clara darcy
 23/7/1945 | Gabriella Wilde | Slyth | TAKEN

competitive. confident. intelligent. bossy. stubborn. ambitious (wants to be MoM). feminist. doesn't get along with almost all of her family. harsh

theodore 'theo' darcy
7/2/1943 | Connor Finnerty | slyth? | OPEN

cocky. competitive. quick witted. silver tongued. judgemental. flirt. cares a lot more about his family than he's willing to admit. surprisingly smart

sophia darcy
17/6/1940 | Olivia Holt | slyth/ravie? | CLAIMED

poised. elegant. ladylike. cruel. sharp tongue. manipulative. girly. backstabbing. cunning. selfish. intelligent. boy crazy. curious

Edward darcy
21/3/1938 | Alex Pettyfer | slyth? | CLAIMED

vain. petty. selfish. silver tongue. irresponsible. reckless. cunning. loyal. father thinks he's a disappointment so they don't get along well.

coded by ifr
« Last Edit: 12/01/2020 at 09:43 by Clara Darcy »
I am not throwing away
MY SHOT

Clara Darcy

(15/09/2019 at 20:34)
  • Policymaker Apprentice
  • C23D11T22S16
  • Player of the Summer
    • View Profile

Thornhill Estate
Father: Elias Darcy (1908); Quid team owner; hard; cunning; fav: Alastair
Mother: Elizabeth Darcy (1911); Socialite; obedient; gossip; fav: Alastair

adoptables

lydia darcy
26/4/1934 | Victoria Lee | ravie | TAKEN

quiet. meek. gentle. obedient. piano. curious. intelligent. used to be bubbly, stubborn and disobedient. notices things. engaged to Caspian Fedorov

oliver darcy
21/12/1932 | Benjamin Eidem | gryff | disowned | TAKEN

reckless. adventurous. troublemaker. irresponsible. short tempered. rebellious. cocky. flirt. completely accepting towards muggleborns/muggles

alastair darcy
 3/1/1931 | Hunter Parrish | Slyth | TAKEN

serious. cold. intelligent. ambitious. control freak. loyal. level headed. workaholic. ministry. lonely. eldest and heir

coded by ifr
« Last Edit: 18/08/2020 at 20:49 by Clara Darcy »
and I,
WELL I WANT WHAT'S BEST
for me.

Clara Darcy

(15/09/2019 at 20:42)
  • Policymaker Apprentice
  • C23D11T22S16
  • Player of the Summer
    • View Profile

Courtland Hill
Father: Silas Darcy (1915); Gringotts; backstabbing; distant; fav: Alex
Mother: Magnolia Darcy (1917); Socialite; motherly; cunning; fav: all

adoptables

flora darcy
19/1/1949 | Summer De Snoo | slyth | TAKEN

wicked. vain. mischievous. spoilt. girly. superiority complex. bold. brave. cunning. sly. quick thinker. brilliant liar.

fauna darcy
19/1/1949 | Summer de Snoo | huff/ravie/slyth | TAKEN

loyal especially to her twin but also to her family. quietly stubborn against anyone but her parents. highly intelligent. observant. hard working. serious. mature.

alexander darcy
 3/9/1947 | Leonardo DiCaprio | ??? | TAKEN

charming. spoilt. natural leader. mean in the way mischievous little boys are but harmless really. troublemaker. proud. fatal weakness is a pretty girl

nathaniel darcy
14/10/1944 | Cory Gruter-Andrew | huff/ravie? | OPEN

sweet. kind. privileged. will silently judge you. can be very snarky. respect must be earnt. highly intelligent. hard worker. curious. doesn't like being first born

coded by ifr
« Last Edit: 18/12/2019 at 07:12 by Clara Darcy »
and I,
WELL I WANT WHAT'S BEST
for me.

Clara Darcy

(18/12/2019 at 22:16)
  • Policymaker Apprentice
  • C23D11T22S16
  • Player of the Summer
    • View Profile

Ashton House
Father: Rafael Marano; owns a newspaper company: stern, no nonsense, fav: toby
Mother: Elizabeth Marano; socialite: vapid, petty, fav: kitty

adoptables

Cordelia Marano-Darcy
1955 | Amiah Miller | ??? | OPEN

small.

Madelaine Marano-Darcy
1952 | McKenna Grace | probs huff | TAKEN

carefree. content to do as she's told. materialistic. sweetheart. playful. spoilt rotten. girly. childish. naïve. elitist

Charlie marano taylor
1951 | Cameron Boyce | ??? | OPEN

son of now deceased work colleague/friend of Rafael Marano. quiet. only friends with Maddie. smart. ambitious. resourceful. tightly wound. likes to think he's adult

tobias marano-darcy
1948 | Dane Dehaan| ??? | OPEN

pessimistic whiner who can't go a day without reminding everyone that he's heir to the Marano fortune to make up for being so sickly and weak

felicity 'kitty' marano-darcy
1944 | Lucy Boynton | ???| OPEN

'the pretty one'. naïve. loves the attention. a bit of a flirt. shallow and vain. childish. resents toby for getting all the money

coded by ifr
« Last Edit: 18/08/2020 at 20:49 by Clara Darcy »
and I,
WELL I WANT WHAT'S BEST
for me.

Tags: