Student applications are open for the 1971-72 term!

Author Topic: Application : Connor Pierce  (Read 819 times)

Connor Pierce

(24/02/2013 at 21:48)
  • Freshman
  • C5D4T3S2
    • View Profile

Application for Salem Institute

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.
Name: Connor Pierce

Birthday: December 27th

Hometown: Los Angeles , California

Bloodline: Halfblood

Magical Strength (pick one): Charms

Magical Weakness (pick one): Conjuring & Summoning

Year (pick two): Primary III (prefer), Freshman

Biography:

Connor was born to Annabel and Gregory Pierce on December 27th in Los Angeles California. To the passing eye they would appear to be nothing more than your average family. Although this was far from the truth. While Annabel was a normal muggle female- Gregory was a strong wizard.

Let The Magic Begin

At the tender age of six Connor's parents learned that their son had inhertied Gregory's magical genes. It was on a warm spring day when Annabel thought it would be a good idea to cut Connor's hair for the first time. Annabel carried the screaming child into the bathroom and tried to reassure him that everything was going to alright, however, he refused to stop fussing. When Annabel brought the scissors close to her son's head Connor let out a scream so loud that the glass from the bathroom mirror shattered and the water pipes busted (spraying water everywhere). When Connor finally stopped screaming the pipes stopped spraying out water and the glass from the mirror flew back in place. Annabel was so shocked by the incident that she called her husband and urged him to come home from work. The second Gregory walked through the doors Annabel frantically told him about what happened. It was then that they both knew that their son was 'special'.

Till Death Do Us Part

No marriage is perfect and when Annabel suspected that Gregory was no longer being faithful the two decided to go their separate ways. The separation was hard on Connor whom was eleven at the time and for a while he blamed himself. His father no longer felt comfortable in California so the two packed up their things and moved to a small town in New Hampshire. Once there Connor struggled to feel at him even though his father was always comforting.

Sweet Kiss and Agony

On Connor's twelfth birthday he experienced his first kiss, however to his father's dismay it was with another male (Sam Gaffney). Connor worked day in and out to try to get his father to understand that his "new found behavior" wasn't a phase. After three months of long conversations and tears Connor's father finally grew to accept his son's sexuality.

Present

Connor spends his days listening to music and getting lost in his own thoughts. He likes to think of himself as a highly loveable and peaceful person who wants nothing more than to make new friends. When his father gave him word that he would have to attend Salem Connor was both sad and excited. He didn't want to leave his father, but at the same time he knew that it would only bring a new chapter to his life.

Although Connor and his mother don't see each other the two used to keep track through letters. however, one day his mother stopped replying to his letters; which created a large hole in his heart.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

Society Request: I don't know (Help me choose)

Personality: Kind, Caring , adorable , peaceful, can be strongly opinionated, doesn't like to be pushed around, highly intelligent.

Appearance: Hair: Dirty Blonde, Eyes: Blue(Varies), Face: Soft Complexion, Height: 5'8, Build: Slim

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Please reply to the Sample Roleplay below.

Connor couldn't help but giggle at Simon's remark. After a brief moment of trying to control his laughter: Connor smiled and said , "But that wouldn't be fair. I don't know what your impression is of me,but I'm very bright.. and just as capable of writing this essay as you are". Connor moved closer to Simon and placed his notebook in front of the other boy. "These are some ideas I've been working on. As you can see I've gathered a lot of information and I would be so upset if it all went to waste".

Connor hated when people underestimated him, however he was  too nice to yell at Simon and demand that they work together. Instead he continued to match Simon's rude remark with nothing but kindness.

→ ABOUT YOU.

Previous Characters (if applicable): None

How did you find us?: Family - Friends - Google

Florence Prothero

(24/02/2013 at 23:13)
  • Secretary to the Acting Minister
  • C16D12T18S16
    • View Profile
Congratulations! This application has been accepted.

Tags: