We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Extra curricular sign-ups deadline?  (Read 1398 times)

Kadence Brannen

(18/09/2017 at 16:13)
  • Unemployed
  • C5D4T6S4
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Hey! I found out I'm going to be pretty busy until mid-October. I'm guessing with the duelling tournament you'd have to be signed up at the beginning, but is it the same with quidditch?

Also, I've only signed Kadence up for 2 classes. Is is okay to say she is taking other specific classes in non-class threads? And the same for quidditch? (that I could mention her being a part if I'm unable to sign her up?)

Finally, just wondering, is the normal deadline to sign up for extra curriculars the 10th of the first month of term like classes?

if you think I'm on the wrong track,

try to save me

but you won't.

Calypso Ross

(18/09/2017 at 18:12)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Hey, Kadence!

Duelling: you won't be able to sign up for the tournament now, but if you do still want to duel, you can sign up for this term's Duel Club. You won't be able to get a half level for it, but you will get an extra point to add into any future Duelling profiles.

Quidditch: you can sign up at any point during the term, so you can definitely go ahead and still do that.

Classes: it's totally fine to say that she's taking other classes in addition to the classes you're actually writing with her.

Deadlines: for Quid, no deadline; for Duelling, this term it was the 10th, but in some previous terms it's been the 15th -- it's not always the same, but usually within that window, so best to sign up as early as possible; for Spellbound, it's the 10th, but if you miss it, you can PM me/Lincoln Litchfield/Edmund Wolffe and ask to join at any point in the term; for HW, it depends on the Head Nurse -- again, they'll usually close around the 10th, but if you still want to join for this term, you can PM Rafael Blancamuerte about it.

(Generally, you can assume that sign-ups will always be open until at least the 10th.)

Hope this helps, let me know if you've got any other questions!
« Last Edit: 28/09/2017 at 12:49 by Calypso Ross »
cherry lips, crystal skies
i could show you incredible things

stolen kisses, pretty lies
you're the king, baby, i'm your queen

Kadence Brannen

(18/09/2017 at 19:43)
  • Unemployed
  • C5D4T6S4
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Thank you!