We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: What do I do with my application?  (Read 1299 times)

Ray Banner

(26/08/2012 at 19:40)
  • 1st Year
  • C2T1D0S1
    • View Profile
I've never been on a website like this, so I'm new to it and don't know what to do with my application. Is there a date it has to be in by? What do I do with it now and how do I send it in if I can?

Margot Lecuyier

(26/08/2012 at 19:53)
    • View Profile
Hello!

Depending on which school you're applying to, you'll post it in the corresponding forum:

Beauxbatons
Hogwarts
Salem

Applications should be in by 31 August 2012, but let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Ray Banner

(26/08/2012 at 20:15)
  • 1st Year
  • C2T1D0S1
    • View Profile
Thank you!

Evangeline Levesque

(27/11/2012 at 19:02)
    • View Profile
Since it is way past August, I´d like to know what I am to do until next time it become possible to post my application because currently I cannot, I see no button to press so I can fill out the Character sheet and post it - thus I am kinda sorta lost  :/

J. Walsingham

(27/11/2012 at 22:46)
  • Gryffindor House Head
    • View Profile
Hey hello!

So our school applications open for new students applying this Saturday, December 1st. If you don't mind sitting tight until then, that's when you'll be able to post your app as well as access our Summer Camp board and meet all the rest of the characters here.

If you'd like to get started now, our Elsewhere applications for adult characters are open year-round. Just scroll down and create an adult character if that suits your fancy!

Let us know if you have any more questions!

-- Wally.
{{may you live in interesting times.

Tags: