Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1970!

Author Topic: Application - Elsewhere Children  (Read 17158 times)

* The Narrator

(22/07/2012 at 18:03)
    • View Profile
Before you begin, please make sure you have created
an account in your character's full name, and make sure you have read and understand the following:

Site Rules | Magical Rules | Our Rating | FAQ

Should you have any questions, please contact an Administrator.

E L S E W H E R E   C H I L D

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name:

Age: (0-16 years only. If your character is 17 or older, please fill out the Elsewhere Adult application instead!)

Bloodline:
Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggleborn/Squib

Parents/Guardians (Are they currently played characters?): 
Type your response here.

Residence:
Type your response here - where does your character live?

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the daycare)?
Type your response here.

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
Type your response here.

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Type your response here.

Biography: (100 words minimum.)
Type your response here.

Roleplay:
Reply as your character to the following:

Godric Park.

Overhead, the sky was a crisp blue, for once clear of the ever-pervasive spongy clouds and rain. The sun was a lemony-yellow presence, high in the Eastern sky, and in front of it zipped three broomsticks in a straight line, or something very like one. One... two..... three... the boys passed, their shouts of excitement echoing as they chased the snitch, a tiny shimmer reflecting the sunlight.

Far below was another, much smaller broomstick.

It trugged along the ground, hugging close to it like a sluggish choo choo train and occasionally shuttering in protest. This was because said stick was currently being occupied by a very small girl who was tugging upward on the front of it with all her might, trying to coax it into doing what it had been expressly designed NOT to do.

"John, I said wait up!" The tiny girl squealed, giving the broomstick another tug.

Begrudgingly, it drifted upward a foot, and then sank, depositing the troublesome girl safely on the ground. Janey Hurst was not pleased. In a huff, she hopped off the toy safety broom, grabbing it firmly and thrusting it handle first into the turf.

Her brother was such a beast. He NEVER let her play! She folded her arms, seething blue eyes fixing on another figure nearby.  "You!" She barked, much more sharply than she meant to.

"...Do you want to play?"

Roleplay Response:
Type your response here.
Please read the below note before writing your response:

When responding to the RP sample, please do not powerplay the other character in any way. This includes assuming a prior relationship between your character and the RP sample character or assuming any information about them that isn't explicitly detailed in the sample above. If in doubt about whether something constitutes powerplay, err on the side of caution and write something else!

Please also treat this sample as you would treat a real thread and leave your response open-ended to ensure the other character has a chance to respond. This means that your character should not walk away from or otherwise end the interaction in your response.

OTHER
How did you find us? Google | TopSites | Recommendation | Facebook | Tumblr | Other

Code: [Select]
[center][size=24pt][font=ostrichsans]E L S E W H E R E   C H I L D [/font][/size][/center]

[font=governor][size=20px]CHARACTER INFORMATION[/size][/font]
[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b] [i](0-16 years only. If your character is 17 or older, please fill out the Elsewhere Adult application instead!)[/i]

[b]Bloodline:[/b]
Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggleborn/Squib

[b]Parents/Guardians (Are they currently played characters?):[/b] 
Type your response here.

[b]Residence:[/b]
Type your response here - where does your character live?

[b]Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the daycare)?[/b]
Type your response here.

[b]Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason? [/b]
Type your response here.

[b]Please list any other characters you already have at the site:[/b]
Type your response here.

[b]Biography: (100 words minimum.)[/b]
Type your response here.

[b]Roleplay:[/b]
[i]Reply as your character to the following:[/i]

Godric Park.

Overhead, the sky was a crisp blue, for once clear of the ever-pervasive spongy clouds and rain. The sun was a lemony-yellow presence, high in the Eastern sky, and in front of it zipped three broomsticks in a straight line, or something very like one. One... two..... three... the boys passed, their shouts of excitement echoing as they chased the snitch, a tiny shimmer reflecting the sunlight.

Far below was another, much smaller broomstick.

It trugged along the ground, hugging close to it like a sluggish choo choo train and occasionally shuttering in protest. This was because said stick was currently being occupied by a very small girl who was tugging upward on the front of it with all her might, trying to coax it into doing what it had been expressly designed NOT to do.

"John, I said [i]wait up[/i]!" The tiny girl squealed, giving the broomstick another tug.

Begrudgingly, it drifted upward a foot, and then sank, depositing the troublesome girl safely on the ground. Janey Hurst was not pleased. In a huff, she hopped off the toy safety broom, grabbing it firmly and thrusting it handle first into the turf.

Her brother was such a beast. He NEVER let her play! She folded her arms, seething blue eyes fixing on another figure nearby.  "You!" She barked, much more sharply than she meant to.

"...Do you want to play?"

[b]Roleplay Response:[/b]
[i]Type your response here.
Please read the below note before writing your response:

When responding to the RP sample, please do not powerplay the other character in any way. This includes assuming a prior relationship between your character and the RP sample character or assuming any information about them that isn't explicitly detailed in the sample above. If in doubt about whether something constitutes powerplay, err on the side of caution and write something else!

Please also treat this sample as you would treat a real thread and leave your response open-ended to ensure the other character has a chance to respond. This means that your character should not walk away from or otherwise end the interaction in your response.[/i]

[font=governor][size=20px]OTHER[/size][/font]
How did you find us? [i]Google | TopSites | Recommendation | Facebook | Tumblr | Other[/i]
« Last Edit: 30/07/2022 at 20:46 by Calypso Ross »

Tags: