We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Its Been Awhile.  (Read 1187 times)

Grimm Palatar

(21/05/2016 at 21:54)
  • Fourth Year
  • C5D3T4S4
    • View Profile
It has been a while, good year and a half to two years. And yet whenever I think of the Harry Potter universe I cannot help but think of this site. I want to apologize to any admins I possibly caused trouble for in the past because I know I no doubt stepped on toes when I was here before. Since I've been gone so long I was wondering what I should do as as getting back up to speed? And as far as getting Grimm set back up for roleplaying? Or would it be better to just retire him and start over with a new character? Also as far as retiring characters goes I'm assuming I'd still need do that with my other character since I don't have any plans to keep him? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hope we can enjoy exciting and interesting roleplays in the near future.    :)

Grimm Palatar
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
James Dean

* Anneka Ivanova

(31/05/2016 at 02:52)
  • Hogwarts Headmistress
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Hi Grimm!

If you are 100% sure you'll never want to play Grimm again, then you can retire him. However, that's not something to be done lightly as it means deleting that account. Otherwise, keep him around! You can play in Elsewhere and still have access there. You're always welcome to make a new character, too.

Whatever would be the most fun for you!
and if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me, take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity

Grimm Palatar

(31/05/2016 at 14:26)
  • Fourth Year
  • C5D3T4S4
    • View Profile
Well I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna retire him, I am however retiring my other character Grick. Thank you for the help though! Maybe we can thread once I've got Grimm set back up? I'm also working on an Elsewhere kid who'll be a first year next term, two times the fun!  :)
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
James Dean

Tags: