We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Mildred Beatrice Alcott  (Read 716 times)

Mildred Beatrice Alcott

(30/05/2012 at 19:11)

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Mildred Beatrice Alcott

Education: 
Home Schooled

Residence:
Alcott House

Avant Garde Person

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (example St Mungo's, the Ministry, Shrieking Shack) or to take over an existing shop in need of new management?
mmmm no.

Requested Magic Levels:
  • Charms: 7
  • Transfiguration: 7
  • Divination: 7
  • Summoning: 7
Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
mmmm nooooooo

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
mmmmmmm noooooooooooo

Special Phrase: Tibble’s beard of power.

Biography: (300 words minimum.)
Click.

Mildred Beatrice Alcott.

I am a lover. I am a child. I am a mother. I am a sinner. I am a saint.

I am my sister’s keeper. I am the oldest Alcott, the fate of the world rests on my shoulders. I am its God. It is imperative that I am in a constant state of peace or the world will fall out of balance.

In my dreams I see other universes. They are both real and true. I must keep the truths from reality to save Humankind. All children are my children. All are under my protection.

I wear a piece of jewelry to represent each soul in my care. It is a heavy burden, but my tutor-child reminded me of a spell to lighten the load. But I think of how heavy the burdens would be and in a sense that is more than actually feeling it. Still, my children worry about how I would fair on stairs. They are quite young and naïve.

I wouldn’t need stairs if I ever needed to go upstairs.

I am too grand for the world to understand. I think about weeping for the people who are too small to comprehend the true world and its purpose. But when your mind sees all it is often difficult to think too hard on very specific things.

I was never born, I have always existed. Perhaps I was born with the world. Perhaps I gave birth to the world. Today I feel I am the world. Tomorrow I may feel the world cried out for me and from their wishes I was born.

Every time I ring a bell, a savior is born. That is why I wear bells on my ankles. They are shackles of responsibility. For when a hero is born, that hero gives something up. For sacrifice creates heroes.

I have lived every life there is to live. From an ant’s to an Aunt’s. I am the rock at the bottom of the ocean. I am the cloud in the sky. I am the problem. I am the solution. I am the taker of life and I am the walrus that provides for an entire nomadic tribe for the winter season.

Goo Goo G'Joob.

ROLEPLAY

"I'm lost and it's dark and I wanted to know where I am but I'm not scared but I am worried that Sambundeakin is scared because he's little and needs something to eat and wants to go home."

Mildred had many dreams like this. The curse of being a supreme and divine being. Restless nights. Restless days. But still, she managed and overcame. The world turned because she spun it.

A child was lost, afraid yet scared to admit it. Mildred reached her hand out. So close, yet so far away.

“You have traveled far haven’t you? To speak with me?” Mildred asked. She put her finger to the girl’s lips.

“Shhhhhhh. You need not tell me. I know your story. I have felt it in my soul,” she responded.

“Water nourishes all. It’s around us though not in the form we usually consume. But it is there to comfort us, hold us, and we are never alone. For everything is connected. Where does my nose end and air begin? We are dots on a page. Shoes upon a table,” Mildred went on.

“Do you ever wonder what goes on behind closed doors? Perhaps when the door closes you should look through the window that has opened?” She wasn’t finished.

“When you give power to your fear you fear your power. And when that has happened you will not be able to find yourself or your mother. And you will loose all sense of the word and world,” Without a word Mildred slowly rose and glided away to enter the other parts of her dreams and subconscious.

Professor Tibble

(30/05/2012 at 19:22)
  • C/S Professor
    • View Profile
Accepted.

Although I'm afraid you don't get the special power of "is actually the supreme being" :P
"There's something here that doesn't make sense... let's go poke it with a stick."

- The Doctor, 'Amy's Choice'

Tags: