We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Abaddon Geleo Gabrille  (Read 1159 times)

Abaddon Geleo Gabrille

(11/05/2012 at 15:59)
  • Durmstrang Student
  • C7D6T6S5
    • View Profile

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Abaddon Geleo "Leo" Gabrille

Education: 
Currently a sixth year at Durmstrang Institute

Residence:
Durmstrang (though is visiting Elsewhere for the moment)

Student

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (example St Mungo's, the Ministry, Shrieking Shack) or to take over an existing shop in need of new management?

Requested Magic Levels:
  • Charms: 8
  • Transfiguration: 7
  • Divination: 6
  • Summoning: 5
Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
Type your response here.

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Type your response here.

Special Phrase: Tibbles beard of Power

Biography: (300 words minimum.)
Leo is a halfbood. Though he might not know yet what it means but he knows that that term is of interest to the family. The boy could see his father shooting sparks with a stick. His father could do awesome stuffs with that stick, though he never saw his mom do it. Leo always wanted to be just like his father. He wanted to be able to do stuffs with a stick too. A wave of it and he will be able to bring down that cookie jar in the kitchen. One flick and the toys his nanny take at night will return to his side.

When he was five years old, his mother bore another child. A cute baby girl. He had a sister. A sister who inherited his black hair, though straighter. A sister who inherited his gray eyes, though a little darker. He was glad to have her in the family. He loved playing with his little sister.

A few months had passed.

A quarrel broke out between his father and his grandparents. He had never seen his father that agitated before, not even when he accidentally ripped the most important page from his father's favorite book.

During the summer, his grandparents came over. He thought that the feud between his parents and grandparents were over. He was wrong, though.

Grandpa Aza and Grandma Ara had urged him to go on a vacation with them. They also wanted to bring his sister along too but she was too young. His father was reluctant for him to go. After an afternoon's conversation between the two parties, he was getting ready to go to his grandparent's house. He wanted to pack just a few things (it includes his favorite blanket, of course), but his grandma insisted to pack everything up.

His mother was bleary-eyed and kept saying, "I'll see you soon, darling. I promise," while his father kept a controlled expression. He wasn't sure why they were reacting that way. For all he knows, he's just going to stay for just a few days.

He's wrong. Again.

After that, he never saw his parents again.

His grandparents thought and trained him for the past five years of his life. After that, they sent him to Durmstrang to study. They said it was the finest school for wizards. Being a Gabrille, he was to go there.

When he was old enough (from age 13 and up), his grandparents had let him come to family reunions and gatherings. He saw his mother and father, but he had no urge or longing to go to them anymore. He treated them like they were his uncles or aunts. He saw a little girl, about age seven, trail behind his parents. He was curious as to what his little sister is now like. He wanted to go talk to her, but his grandparents had forbidden that too. And he doesn't want to disappoint them by breaking the laws.

Sixteen and now fully understanding what is happening in the family, he was a tool used by his grandparents. He didn't mind. For one thing, he doesn't want to disappoint them. For another, he liked it.

His mission for now was to go to stay in Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley. He was to keep an eye out for his little sister. Word got out of the family that she was now in Hogwarts. After a term or so, he would enroll at Hogwarts.

As always, he obeyed his grandparents and was now on his way to Diagon Alley.

ROLEPLAY
Reply as your character to the following:

It was impossible for Dianne to stay out of trouble. It wasn't that she was looking for trouble, it's just that trouble always managed to find her. Today she wished she could find something equally familiar but more comforting.

The five-year old girl hugged her puffskein closer to her and brushed her face in its soft fur for comfort. She had named him herself and he was always her special pet. No she was certain she had never gone down this side street before. Her anxiety increased every second as darkness fell as she walked down the road. A loud noise came to her left and she buried her face in her pet's fur completely. The scared girl bolted the opposite way slamming the both of them into the wall of the nearest building. Tottering back a few steps she found a door a few feet to her right and ran to open it. What light there was inside spilled out into the darkness and she spilled into the room.

Once in, she was caught between the impulse to curl her cloak up more tightly around her and loosen her grip on it. She wasn't alone anymore but she was now among strangers instead, which was nearly as terrifying. Her puffskein had recovered from the shock of the wall and now was purring contentedly as the girl hugged it, causing a mildly calming effect on the girl. Gathering her courage, she marched up to the nearest person, pulled on the nearest clothing hem and blurted out in a loud voice:

"I'm lost and it's dark and I wanted to know where I am but I'm not scared but I am worried that Sambundeakin is scared because he's little and needs something to eat and wants to go home."

She paused to draw a breath in her nearly never-ending sentence, "He misses my and his mommy."

To explain the scared girl held up the custard-colored puffskein. Sambundeakin the puffskein, however simply purred as if nothing on earth was wrong in the world.

Roleplay Response:

Leo was eating in the bar when the door suddenly opened, revealing a five year old girl and her pet. Aloof, he went back to his dinner. Steaks were his favorite and this diner cooked the best (aside from the house elf back at home and those cooks at Durmstrang of course) he's had eaten so far. When the girl came in, a gush of wind trailed her. Leo pulled his coat a little higher, his collars standing, shielding his neck. He was about to drink his firewhiskey when he felt a hard tug. He looked down to see the girl and was about to answer her rather coldly when she beat him to it.

"I'm lost and it's dark and I wanted to know where I am but I'm not scared but I am worried that Sambundeakin is scared because he's little and needs something to eat and wants to go home."

A pause and,

"He misses my and his mommy."

Then the pathetic girl showed him the most hideous looking puffskein. It's fur was unkempt and filthy. Just like that silly little girl He thought rather taciturnly.

"And you want me to feed him and show you both the right way home?" He turned at her and managed to give her an icy look. "And what kind of a name is Sambundeakin?" He sneered at her.

Feeling generous today, he handed her a few knuts and said indifferently, "Here you go child, now go bother someone else."

Abaddon Geleo Gabrille

(11/05/2012 at 16:54)
  • Durmstrang Student
  • C7D6T6S5
    • View Profile
Wanted to add. Sorry I missed this out.  :-\

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
Azrael Haylei Gabrille -- they're cousins. (Or so Azrael thinks)

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
None. (Though Azrael and Leo are both related)

Professor Tibble

(11/05/2012 at 19:34)
  • C/S Professor
    • View Profile
As a sixth year, your magic levels should add up to no more than 24. If you can revise them, I'll be happy to accept the application.
"If we're going to die - let's die looking like a Peruvian folk band."

- Amy Pond, 'Amy's Choice'

Abaddon Geleo Gabrille

(12/05/2012 at 03:57)
  • Durmstrang Student
  • C7D6T6S5
    • View Profile
Charms--7
Transfiguration--6
Divination--6
Conjuring and Summoning--5

Is that okay? :)

Professor Tibble

(12/05/2012 at 06:34)
  • C/S Professor
    • View Profile
That's fine - application accepted!
"You die in the dream, you wake up in reality. Ask me what happens if you die in reality."

"What happens?"

"You die, stupid - that's why it's called reality."

- The Dream Lord, 'Amy's Choice'

Tags: