Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1970!

Author Topic: Face Claim  (Read 23692 times)

Calypso Ross

(01/12/2016 at 22:24)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Face Claim
please read carefully!

If you would like to claim a face, please use the code below. To use the code, click 'select' and then copy the highlighted portion. Paste the code into a new reply, fill out the form and click post.

Note: If you are retiring a character (i.e. having the account deleted), you no longer need to request a face claim to be deleted from the list. Once the account is deleted, the face claim is automatically removed.

Face Claim Rules

• You must have an application accepted at the sorting hat.
• You must include a link to the accepted application when claiming a face for a new character. This application must have been accepted in the last two terms (i.e. the last eight months).
• You must include a link to a completed thread if you missed the face claim check in and are reclaiming a face. This thread must have been completed in the last two terms (i.e. the last eight months).
You must include a link to a completed thread if you are changing your face claim. This thread must have been completed in the last two terms (i.e. the last eight months).
• Please ask the original owner of the claim before making double claims. You must note in your post that you have received permission from the original owner.
• You may only have one face claim per character.
• A completed thread is a thread that contains at least three posts by your character. Each post must have at least three paragraphs of three sentences each.

Failure to follow these rules will result in your post being deleted, and your face claim will not be added to the face claim page.

Useful Links

Face Claim Code(s)

When claiming a new face, use this code:
Code: [Select]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Face claim (first name last name):[/b]
[b]Link to accepted application/completed thread:[/b]

When changing your face claim, use this code:
Code: [Select]
[u][b]CHANGE OF FACE CLAIM[/b][/u]

[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Old face claim (first name last name):[/b]

[b]New face claim (first name last name):[/b]
[b]Link to accepted application/completed thread:[/b]

If you have any questions, please contact Benjamin Orellana Sr. Thanks!
« Last Edit: 08/10/2023 at 18:48 by Benjamin Orellana Sr. »

Elric Grimme

(26/02/2023 at 04:54)
Oops
« Last Edit: 05/03/2023 at 21:32 by Elric Grimme »

Tags: